That guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
>that guy who trains in a beanie
>that guy who OHP in the squat rack
>that guy who sweats in the gym

That woman who looks like rape would be a mercy to her.

>that guy with no gf

>that guy who is in the gym

>caring this much about other people at the gym
nothing wrong with any of those besides beanie unless you are balding

how can you go to the gym and be so lazy u dont sweat and still respect yourself and call yourself a man?

>that kid who does his homework between his sets
what a good kid
hes gonna make it

>That guy who exists

I train with a beanie. Would wearing a sweatband be more of an approval?

>that guy with NINE GIRTHY INCHES

>that guy who wears basketball shorts to the gym
so what its comfy

If all the other barbells are in use why not
Got to finish my workout and get back to work.

do you just watch people in the gym? maybe that's why you don't sweat

Newfag detected

that guy with a benis

>that guy lifting weights

>that guy not wearing tights to show off his ass

>there are still people on fit that don’t know this meme

>that fucking guy who walks to the gym
YOUR GONNA LOSE YOUR GAINS DWEEB

>the guy with a half grown in manbun when it's 2018
>the guy that uses the same towel to wipe off equipment
>the guy that wipes equipment after using it rather than before only

>that guy who asks me if i'm feeling fit

>that guy who is just a lucky guy

feelin fit buddy?

>he thinks just showing up at the gym will get him gains
will he ever gonna make it brahs?

>that hells angels dude who is there every single day doing every possible excerise the gym has to offer
>that "used to be bodybuilding" autistic looking lifter in his 50s who hangs around for hours talking to the desk clerk

>that guy who goes to the gym

i always think people are miring me but then i remember it just looks like i came out of the showers fully clothed

>>that guy who OHP in the squat rack

unironically me

Wear what you want user. Fuck those who disagree.

me too
srsly where else would you OHP?

Do what ever the fuck YOU want

>2018
>not ohp on treadmill

Fuck you faggot. Basketball shorts are comfortable. Do you wear pink booty shorts for your boyfriend?

Utter bs. I'm 7" x 6"and most women can't handle it all the way in. I've been with at least 200 women so I know first hand.

>that guy who wears jeans to the gym
>that guy who calls the power rack a squat rack
>that guy who doesn't sweat in the gym

>that guy who smokes pot at the gym

Everyday, say something bruh

>That guy who cries hysterically between sets

second hand smoke gives you more cancer than actually smoking you fuck nigger.

>beanie
Saw a guy and his friend spamming lat lulldowns, one was in a zip up hoodie and a beanie. Gym was hot as fuck.

Why

for those sweat gains.
sweat makes you burn fat faster.

showing his DYEL body and receding hairline in public would be more uncomfortable than the heat of hat and hoodie

people who wear hats indoors make me chuckle

Exactly what i wonder.
Same thing with people in public who wear hoodie, jacket, hat and gloves on a 20°C train.
How is that even possible?

Guess i have been blessed/cursed with Swedish genes that makes me hate heat but never freeze

i do it because i'm insecure. more like a wool hat though.

>that old man that uses the dryer for his balls

now listen here you little shit

>that guy who is the gym

>2018
>not blow-drying your balls and armpits after shower

kys

I OHP in the squatrack and I dont give a single fuck about it. as long as I OHP more than most people squatting in my fucking normie gym nobody gives me a bad look. Hell I even saw some cardiobunny using up the squatrack to do rows with 5lbs plates on each side so I think I'm good senpai.

>That guy who lifts alone
>That antisocial guy lifting in head phones
>That guy that stares blankly into space between sets

>he doesn't need the gym because he is the gym
lost

i'm just a lucky guy

>that guy who squats in the curl rack
>that guy who bench presses on the skull crusher bench
>that guy who deadlifts on the shrug platform

>t. raped as a child

you sound really damn boring user

Real question though: why do dudes wear snapbacks at the gym? They provide no benefit save for looking like a tool.

the amount of people taking this bait is impressive... if you've been on Veeky Forums more than a week you should know this meme my question is where tf is dennis

>That guy that crosses his arms inbetween sets to show his submissive shyness
>That guy who thinks airdrumming on the bench looks cool
>That guy that always wears a hoodie because he trains for 'strength'

What a good kid indeed
Warms my heart

Why do you care if they like it?
Choke her out like a tren man.

>that guy that wears basketball shorts and drinks water and sometimes breathes too
h-hehe what a fag, amirite guys?

So this was made by a literal hallway right?

>That guy who rests his head on the barbell and stares off into the distance between sets

that skinny guy who wears a tank top or a stringer, often seen doing face pulls

why are face pulls or rear delt flyes so popular with weak pussyboys?

>that guy who masturbates inbetween sets

>he is the gym
>kekled

ayy lamo

you have such a lack of a spine, you baldlet, that male pattern baldness or receding hairline would crush you and you would be one of the pathetic beta posters on /adv/ asking how to deal with being bald

all these guys with nice hair, are actually pussies inside, you're not a true man until you've gone bald. once they lose a bit of hair they start wetting their boy panties.

same. i'm a little bigger and i've been with 5000 women and have first hand experience.

>that 40 year old woman with fucking huge tits who does Bench Press without full ROM because her tits are in the way

Cheater cheater cheater!

No it was made by a dude who knew people would take it way too seriously. Guys will consider suicide if Veeky Forums classifies them as anything ending in "let" regardless of how ridiculous or arbitrary.

Okay holy fuck all of those are me.

S A U C E
A
U
C
E

>OHP more than most people squatting
doubt

Meh, if people squat 40 kg, then that's very much possible.

Girls think its hot so they do it in an attempt to attract a mate.

who tf skwats less than one pl9.....

girls, tall people with shitty mobility, soyboys

No, its the truth. Sure the average size is 5.5".. But average guys arent getting fucked. Only the top 20% are and theyre only fucking average looking girls mainly. You dont get into instaboner-holy-fuckin-gorgeous girls unless youre a top 1% male. Meaning you have money, are extremely hot and have status, or are very shredded with some money and some status.

Still most girls dont want the average sized dude thats 5'9" 160lbs with a 5.5" penis and shit job. The ugly and average tier girls will settle for this, but theyll think if the bigger better more affluent men. Just like youll think of Stacey and her delicious bubbly ass and tits that youll never have because youre an average loser.

>that guy who wears over-the-ear headphones to the gym
>that guy who trains in a flat-brimmed hat

>But average guys arent getting fucked.
Part of why western society is collapsing in on itself right now is because too many average guys are getting fucked.
>Only the top 20% are and theyre only fucking average looking girls mainly.
We're talking about dick size, which largely isn't even discovered until they're already fucking, meaning it is largely irrelevant when trying to fuck.
>You dont get into instaboner-holy-fuckin-gorgeous girls unless youre a top 1% male. Meaning you have money, are extremely hot and have status, or are very shredded with some money and some status.
I can personally confirm that this is not true. Being top 1% means you can just walk into pussy whenever you feel like it, but being in the top 40% can still get you laid with no problems.
>Still most girls dont want the average sized dude thats 5'9" 160lbs with a 5.5" penis and shit job.
Well then if that's you then just find a woman who doesn't fall into your arbitrary "most girls" category.
>The ugly and average tier girls will settle for this, but theyll think if the bigger better more affluent men.
They're with you because they're attracted to you more than anyone else who was attracted to them. So what?
>Just like youll think of Stacey and her delicious bubbly ass and tits that youll never have because youre an average loser.
I know you're doing the whole "CHAD GOES TO THE GYM ONCE A MONTH AND EATS PIZZA OFF OF STACYS ASS" bait thing, but still, a lot of dudes think they can't get women because of shit like this and it's sad. This sort of defeatist attitude is more of a contributor than anything else, I think. You aren't going to win any battles when your only concern is dealing with defeat.

Fucking kek

what's the big deal with OHP in the squat rack? where else do you do it? steal a bench press bar?

You can clean the weight off the floor anywhere in the gym. Why take up a rack unless your gym has a ton of empty ones

>that guy that randomly says song lyrics from whatever he's listening to on his mp3 player

the maximum acceptable length of basketball shorts

>>that guy who OHP in the squat rac
is this really so bad? id rather do standing than seated

>tfw that was me
Is it weird to do that?

The majority of people in my gym at the times I go

Who cares faggot

DELET

yeah, but who gives a fuck.

>That guy who drinks water and yawns between sets

this is a good way to hurt your back if you dont know how to clean

use a fucking squat rack, the SS fags can wait

heh, that totally isnt me...

If you're an actual chad, she's gonna suck whatever the hell you pull out your goddamn jorts. Shut the hell up.

Don't do it. Anons on Veeky Forums will call you a nerd.