Among the many thots at the gym, there's always one (and only one) that is heads and shoulders above the rest...

Among the many thots at the gym, there's always one (and only one) that is heads and shoulders above the rest. A perfect 10.

Some appreciate the test boost they get from seeing thots (your standard 7's, 8's, 9's if you're lucky) but when looking at the ALPHA THOT, it's just pretty much demoralizing. There's literally nothing good about seeing her. It's a permanent reminder that you will never reach whatever God mode needed to match her. I don't hold the alpha thot in contempt, it's just something I try to ignore.

What are your views on the ALPHA THOT?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/victorialomba/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

my view

MOMMY MILKIES

that's an old woman you dirty faggot.

pic unrelated, faggot. I just chose a random woman, I dont go around and taking pics of the alpha thot at my gym.

just imagine in your head the 10 at your gym, thats how this works

Who's this semen demon? Post moar

instagram.com/victorialomba/?hl=en

damn where'd you find that picture of lori grenier

>Among the many thots at the gym, there's always one (and only one) that is heads and shoulders above the rest. A perfect 10.
I don't think this is true. A lot depends on how busy your gym is, whether you're a philistine, and so on.

tl;dr: OP's a fag

No matter how hot, women love when youre not afraid of them. Man up pussy.

There's only one thot at my gym, the rest are old ladies.

I'm not afraid of the alpha thot, I just pretend she doesnt exist. Theres no point to her existing in my psyche. The world works perfectly fine with women that are 9's and down. I've been with some 8's so it makes a 9 isnt impossible to me but the alpha thot is ridiculous. Its like wanting to go to mars. Not happening.

Guess which one is the alpha thot at my gym

Your mom at the home gym?

I can't lift to this

>tfw she looks good only on that one pic posted by OP
her ass implants are so obvious it's a pain to look at her

hahahaha holy shit. I can't believe you are that insecure.

I saw a girl the other day during Nye coming or of a car, it made me depressed.

She was perfect, genetic perfection, I was on a mild dose of lsd so it may have affected my thoughts. But it mage me depressed seeing someone can be so far above the rest without any unnatural methods. Truly a horrific experience.

>Thot
>Perfect 10

Not even impossible.

I understand what you mean OP, I sometimes see a girl so perfect it's hurts. You know you will never have her or a girl that comes close to her perfection. A 8 or 9 you can DREAM about. A 10 is so unrealistic that you're mind just blocks the thought of her entirely.

This, I've always had attractive GFS compared to my friends, 8's mostly, and sometimes your just see a girl so attractive it makes you feel disgusted, this only happens of it's natural beauty so girls between 18-21 no take plastic thots..