Why does he bother you so much?

why does he bother you so much?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because of how smug that little shit always is. He's the opposite of a 500lbs woman who says shes beautiful.

Veeky Forums is self loathing, and the tranny is actively trying to be what we already are

>he

the person pictured chooses to identify as male, and has even undergone gender reassignment surgery
surely that decision, which affects you in no way at all, doesn't **bother** you, does it user?

this picture bothers me because the sickle and hammer are shopped

Because it isn't in a gulag

>identify yourself as a male
> have female to male surgery
>still act like a woman
for what purpose?

honestly this. The guy is just some crazy homo with an eating disorder, and injecting stupid right-wing politics into it is just gross. Grosser than starving yourself.

Are you being intentionally oblivious?

>skeleton
>still has fat moonface

unfortunate

To trigger Veeky Forumsfags

Anyone got the original image of him choosing grocery?

>imagine being so buttblasted
Ayy lmao

>him

This is Johnny Righini
Although "he" is not a communist he routinely attends rallies with AntiFa and is active pushing Black Lives Matter and LGBT shit with communist groups. Almost everything he posts is about #Revolution #BLM #LGBT etc. So he is effectively pushing the communist agenda.

But you're also right as "he" always talks about mental health and illness.
It's a fucked individual from any angle.

t. buttblasted transitioning communist

instagram.com/johnnysjoys/

>be that skeltal
>still have chins

too much soy

>Communist agenda
>Lgbt and blm
Uh, no.
This is what I find the most strange about lefties. Communism is not as inclusive as they seem to think.
Also politics are for fags and aren't Veeky Forums related.

He never stood a chance as a normal human. Good for him for choosing the posthuman route and becoming that, whatever that he is.

id fuck it just to see the look of terror when it realizes it cant escape being a female

>Johnnysoys

>he

Obviously not the picture of masculinity i'd like to see more western men strive to be and looks to harbour political views in direct opposition to mine (I'm not saying that because of the obviously shopped hammer and sickle), but they look like they'd be a decent person as it's hard to imagine that facial expression being tied towards much hostility. If they don't have a problem with me, a right wing gymbro, i have no problem with them.

>antifa, BLM, LGBT, other libtard BS
>All inherently Marxist

Hurrr durrr
Durp durrrrrr hurp
>place picture of feels guy with a caved in cranium here

They do have a problem with you, though.

"he" bwahaha

this one in particular doesn't seem to be that way

Because he qualifies as a study in the uncanny valley.

I'm not sure that "he" qualifies here.

I'm not even sure if it's human.

thats a woman baby

This ””guy”” really creeps me out, you can just look at it and tell something is off and it’s disturbing. If I ever was wondering around my house late at night and saw it sitting in the corner id shit myself.

He doesn’t bother me at all :)

t. Liberal leftist trans girl

Looking at her physically hurts me

It's not even the transgendered part, it's how skinny she is. It's like unhealthy. Like looking at a famine victim

He personifies everything wrong with modern day masculinity.

>he

If the transgender part doesn’t bother you, why misgender him?

He’s that thin partly because he used to suffer from an eating disorder. It really fucks people up for life :(

He’ll probably have very poor health in a decade or two because of it

He actually makes me laugh and smile.

>and has even undergone gender reassignment surgery
Umm, no, sweetie.