Creatine and Hairloss

Fuck me I shouldn't have fallen for the stupid creatine meme.
I have taken 5 grams a day for about a year now and my stupid fucking hairline is fading. DON'T TAKE CREATINE.
I'M 19 I CAN'T BE GOING BALD FUCK.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Kirkland-Minoxidil-Strength-Regrowth-Supply/dp/B002VLZHLI/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515133841&sr=8-5&keywords=minoxidil
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

looks fine

Creatine itself doesn't cause hair loss, but it -may- accelerate it slightly. Fact is, you were gonna go bald anyway chump. If your mother's father is bald, you will be bald - that's where the gene comes from

It's never creatine, it's 100% genetic. At this rate you'll be fully bald by 22.

Your options right now are to either just shave it off right now or start chemically castrating yourself so that your balls stop producing testosterone.

go bald master race and become the next johnny sins

Baldness does not run in my family at all.

Finasteride and minoxodile are your best bet. The earlier you start the better off you are.

I don't want to be like Gooby or a skinhead faggot. I like my Aryan hair.

>Baldness does not run in my family at all.
You're either lying about this, or you cut that part of your hair so you could make a troll thread on Veeky Forums to scare people using creatine.
I'm 37 and i've used it for years. No a single hair missingq

Yep that's how it starts.

You'll be lucky if you retain as much hair as pic related in the next few years

I'm not baiting honest.
My grandfather's 82 and he still has hair, this has never before happened to me.
Maybe I'm slowly becoming this guy from training so hard.

>dark hair
>aryan

As someone with (used to be) blonde hair who is nearly bald at 27 I laugh at you. I've started buzzing it down with a #1 guard and I honestly don't think my hair ever looked better, despite it being mostly gone.

M-My hair is brown, your Blondliness.
I guess it's just apart of life. If it ever gets to the point where it's starting to get goofy looking and like I'll have to go bald master race.

Calm down kid, your just transiting to a mature hairline like 80% of males do.

Be lucky that it is dark, because my hair is blonde, unless it is really long it is too light to show easily so it looks like I'm clean bald on top. Wasn't until I saw a top-down photo of me later where I looked like I was 40 years old, it was soul-crushing.

OP is so bald that he took a shower and got brain-washed
OP is so bald, his ears are hairier than his head.

you better keep taking the creatine to get fit as fuck, cause that is the only way you will get laid with a bald ass head.

Mr. Clean probably gets laid.

Baldness can hide in the X chromosomes pretty well, especially if you inherited the X chromosome from your mother's mother. Shit can hide hidden for generations bro.

Baldness is a sign of high test so enjoy. Hair is for emo fags and soyboys

get on soy

FACT: creatine is safer than toast

Don't fret - I started to see signs of hair loss at 19, but started using minoxidil daily. At 25 my hair line's just about the same. Pretty cheap off Amazon.

amazon.com/Kirkland-Minoxidil-Strength-Regrowth-Supply/dp/B002VLZHLI/ref=sr_1_5_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1515133841&sr=8-5&keywords=minoxidil

>accelerate it slightly
Wrong, if you have a genetic predisposition to hair-loss, it will occur immediately as opposed to your actual age where you start losing hair due to said predisposition.

Doesn't it kill your dick though?

High quality copeing

This is it. Veeky Forums has no idea what they are talking about when it comes to hair.

t. a genuine retard

Read a book malet

you first illiterate lank

I bet you use your own cum for hair jell

My grandpa on my mom's side is a major asshole, but at least he has hardy genes. He's still kicking and he's over 100. He's got dementia now, but he can still somewhat move. He was able to move around pretty well, but slowly when he was in his late 80's He still has most of his hair too. Hairlets BTFO.

No, that's the other hair loss drug.

This is incorrect, and doesn't even make sense. The guy you replied to had it right.

> If your mother's father is bald, you will be bald - that's where the gene comes from

Tell me youre memeing desu :(

it's also a sign of low test. most nu-males are balding

Not him but it is true.

Calm the fuck down you retard.

I don't take creatine and same is happening to me.
I'm 21, GOD HELP ME.

Ye I read somewhere that it is true. I got a 23andMe DNA test and put it through promethease and the results for hair loss is 7x the chance for me to be bald before i'm 40. I am 32 now. Pretty devastating for me and young guys I work with are starting to comment on my receding hairline. Pretty dog act desu. Pic related is my dna result for that snp analysis.

Even better way to know if you'll go bald is to look at your uncle in your mother's family.
If he's bald, you will be too.

Just stop taking creatine, the minimal 'gains' you get from it. Do not listen to Veeky Forums, they'll tell you it's ok and nothing is happening. Next thing you know you are already half bald with huge legs from doing the mongoloid routines suggested in here.

32 yo oldfag here. Wait until you guys hit 26ish. That's when i noticed me and my friends hairlines getting JUST.

If your hairline is moving drastically before then, probably going to be fucked.

Also, quit crunching your forehead second guy. Those wrinkles from doing that look like shit over time