ex gf contacts me
>its been over a year since we last talked
> says iv gotten more muscular and shit
> she recently broke up with her bf
> apologizes a lot and says she wants to be my friend
>she says she enjoys talking to me
> she wants to hangout with me
> she always initiates the conversations
What do i do bruhs these are a hell of a lot of mixed feels to have .

she only likes your muscularity not your character. block her and find a new girl.

she wants a rebound

is she hot? fuck her then don't talk to her again

Would you be happy with potentially becoming her ex a second time around? Why did she leave you in the first place? Has that changed? Has she changed?

I wouldn’t be inclined to forgive the past but then again I’m very hostile towards any ex I have and would only keep on antagonising them about it when I’ve got the shits.

If you’re more relaxed about it and can handle being burned again by the same girl then go for it.

What is she, a basketball player?

hahahahaha loooooool XDDDDDDD

This

My ex messaged me today asking for hormones and if I wanted to come over tonight. After I blocked her, she made sure to reach out on 3 other platforms.

Cut your losses sooner rather than later op.

shes decent looking and i was thinking of that

where do you live OP? my ex sorta recently dumped me maybe we have the same hoe in our lives

Fuck her then dip.

new england area

this

furthermore, she's also just probably using you to feel better about her previous relationship ending

asking for hormones? what do you mean?

Take her back but use her for sex. Don't take her seriously and fuck other women at the same time. Win win brotato.

Dips after missionary isn't too much volume on tri's?

>asking for hormones

you're going to have to explain that

oh nvm shes all urs

bang her then go no contact

Nah, you should be good.

NEVER give in to the "getting with my ex could be ok' meme. Find a new girl who will like you for who you are and not just your muscles. She's only doing this so she doesn't feel alone (and also probably horny af looking at your muscles)

This is only good if you know for a fact you won't get feelings for her again. Likely she's just looking for a rebound.

Got with an ex once. the sex was good. But i dropped her quickly telling her "I can't trust you"

Well you're her ex for a reason
H O W E V E R
Some people do get back with their ex and things work out the second time
Keep that in mind
Only you know why the two of you broke up in the first place and what kind of gf she was before

She wants the hormones of his peen

As a woman who has spent the last 15 years behind a computer not doing social media at all, this confuses me and turns me on at the same time.

This really gives me hope that mine will come back

tits or gtfo

I grew up with a very conservative father. I have never taken a selfie, and I likely never will.

Pretty much this.
If this were a few years back I'd say stay away, but I'd totally get back with the girl I'm with now if we were to split. Now, the girl before her is a different story.
You know deep down. Ask your soul, faggot.

>failing uni, stressed out cause of it
>financially in a dead end pretty much
>nervous about finding a job for summer, will probably not get anything
>feel like a complete failure, paralyzed by fear and anxiety due the stress over my studies, job hunt and financial issues.

Hormones probably means steroids, she's thinking have sex, get steroids
The text says var, probably anavar.

user my ex texted me, just ignore that shit. There's a reason you are separate. Have a clarity wank before you do anything, being horny has fucked me over before.

Now I'm here, 3months post breakup

>went out drinking with girl and a few mutual friends 2 weeks ago
>random snapchat from girl today "hey user, really random but would you go to my formal with me" (formal is British prom)
>when is it etc, then yeah
>i ask her to mine because why the fuck not
>she says yes
am i making it or am i a last ditch resort
>we had good fun together out drinking but i made moves on other girls that night

I hate this post because reading this made me realize the main reason I keep lifting is because I'm hoping something like this will happen

>fuck her
Ftfy

Don't do it user. What do you have to gain?

You think you're going to get some pussy scott-free? Wrong. There's always a price.

She'll make it complicated in some way. There will be some drama. You ARE a rebound. You will be used as a tool for her endgame and desires.

You don't NEED that pussy user. She NEEDS your dick. Deny her. Show progress. Move forward and leave her in the past where she belongs. You will get played.

My last gf contacted me after almost 2 years of no contact on my part

Said crap like she will always love me and I was the best bf she ever had and hasn't had a bf since me

Chad probably pumped and dumped her

ex-onetis contacts me on new years
>been over 6 months we talked
>she say I was a dick by telling her fuck off via e-mail
>wants to talk asap, only in person

We did this and that but I did not fuck her. No idea how to proceed, I see two possible ways to end this:
a, tell her she got a chance to be with me if she sits on a plane and flies out to me, otherwise we are done
b, we are simply done

I do not even love her anymore, just want to pound that ass. I was angry, humiliated (by my own idiocy as well) and we had a bad parting last time. I told her I will take some time off let's not talk, which worked wonders. The sad part is, if she could get over herself we would be golden, but she lies all the fucking time (and I can tell). Also she listens to her retarded friends.

Any advice?

Hit and quit. Shouldn't even be a question.

She won't. Move on and get over it.

Men like you are the reason women are hypergamous and such cunts because you let them do whatever the fuck they want to you with no consequences.

Tell her that leaving you to go fuck some other guy and then trying to initiate some kind of rekindling of your relationship after that fucked up, be that friends or whatever, is fucking disgusting and she should rethink her attitude towards people in her life.

... or y'know just let her use you and let her away with it, you fucking chump!

>going out with 3 different girls
>3 sex partners to pleasure me
>tfw still thinking about my ex
>nothing will ever be the sabe
How am I supposed to not regret losing my loved one?

Keep it up user, you will make it.
I believe in you.

These quads are the quads of truth. I wish you a lot of prosperity in life!

OP learn from a real man.

did you reply?

you are soft as fuck

Yeah I went full beta and talked everything out with her while I was drunk. Seemed like she just wanted to brag about how well she's doing

Have not spoken since

didn't she break your heart? how could you acknowledge someone that did that to you?

She did and I was drunk and lonely when she texted me

HAH, NO!
He ment when you find someone to quickly have sex with after breakup :P

actually this is great, thanks!

>Stopped talking to her. No contact.
>Told her I dont need more friends
>No feelings for her anymore
>She gave me some dumb text message then blocked me on all social media.

Feels Good.

Sounds like her 'I'll use him to make me feel better' plan backfired and now you're the winner from that whole situation. Good stuff, user.

It's a transaction
>shrugs

Reeeeeee

fuck me sideways cunt

Bro just fuck your ex lol the reason you broke up it probably because your didn't act right. we men know this but wont admit it

The reason we broke up was because she cheated 7 times. I'm not going anywhere near that whore lol.

who fucking cares fuck her on the side. you dont have to go in a relationship its over already. you both get sex, its a win win situation. i fucking hate this board.

Why would I even want to invest time or remotely any effort into someone I actively dislike, when I can just work on the girl coming to the formal with me? My principles are more important than sticking my dick in a whore

This.

Im not saying you have to think with your dick, im saying when you feel like fuckin and she is down why the fuck not? you have to make it clear to her that you only want sex. you have nothing to lose. if you hate her oke fuck it, leave her. But if your acting like your getting mad pussy left and right while your getting none that fuck you!

Because I find this person morally reprehensible and while I may enjoy fucking them for the brief period it lasts, the emotions it would raise within me would not be worth it. Have you ever been cheated on?

user, pussy is one of the lowest priorities in my life rn. I've exams, my lifts are progressing, I'm just taking things as they go. I just want a girl to go and drink and have fun with.

Its good to hear your progressing. If your instinct says its not worthed than don't do it

>Went overseas to for holiday
>Caught up with a girl I knew, who recently broke up
>Neither wanted a relationship, but knew she wanted to screw
>Day I arrive she tells me she slept with a much older random guy the night before
>Completely killed my attraction for her
Am I the only one who would get turned off by the above? It was awkward as fuck because we had to spend a few weeks together after that and she was obviously waiting for a move to come from me but I had zero motivation to do it.

>she cheated 7 times
while she was in a relationship with you? how the fuck does that even happen? was she getting gangbanged by 7 dudes and you found them while they were doing it?

>much older random guy the night before
how much older? my dick would've shriveled up and awwfuckbyed if i was in the same situation

I was quite carefree and basically on thursday nights I went out with the lads and she went out with the people she works with. (McDonalds lol).

So 4 instances were kissing work colleagues while out clubbing, I was more of a get hammered playing pool with the lads person.

1 instance was at a festival I wasn't at, she'd had tickets bought for her and a friend to go before I even knew her.

Another instance, at festival together, I went to take a piss and she kissed a girl. I still count that.

Final instance, I told her I was tired and didn't want to do anything that night. Then my mate text me saying yeah user there's like 20 people from primary school going camping tonight you game? I hadn't seen them in 7-8 years so I said fuck yeah. She got pissed off thinking I was going to fuck a couple of girls there known as sloots and so while I got drunk with friends, she burnt some books I'd given her then went to a guys house and drank with him, then grinded naked on his dick. Then obviously fucked him.

Interestingly I had quaestionned her abut each of these instances because I suspected something but she lied away. She was a really good liar, like I mean compulsive. I found out after our relationship that she cheated compulsively on the previous ex as well which is how I stay sane.

So yeah, that's why I fly by gut instinct now.

About 10 years older. There are all these other details that just where such a turn off like all her friends thinking he was a creep and her keeping it a secret. She only told me because we were very close friends and I was leaving so its not like I could/would tell her friends about it. She wasnt even going to tell him that she just wanted sex, and was going to lead the dude on pretending they were dating.

I simply couldn't bring myself to make a move and sleep with her after that. I really hope other guys would have done the same and this isnt just me being weak.

Don't be a little bitch, exes are exes for a reason. Cut that bitch off before she has you completely wrapped around her finger. I can tell by your tone you're prime for the bitch boy plucking, run user

>Another instance, at festival together, I went to take a piss and she kissed a girl. I still count that.
What are you gay, no guy counts same sex contact as cheating.

Fuck man, getting cucked is a nightmare.

>probably because you didn't act right
>act right
No motherfucker, no pussy is worth changing yourself over. Once you allow yourself to be conditioned by the femal Pavlov you open the doors to failure. Get someone who loves you for who you are. There is no such thing as "acting right"

iktf. Thinking about hitting her up after a year and a half even though I ended it cause no one compares

Whenever it occurs when you're away taking a piss, yeah I count it.

Yeah ahahah, as long as I don't have control issues with any future gf's IDGAF though. Golden rule now though is if the gut says somethings up, just drop and run. I could have saved over a year of my life from the first gut reaction.

Yeah it's definitely still cheating. I'm with you user.

Casual sex is not satisfying. Stop screwing around and start getting serious.

You'll find its easier to find someone to fill that commitment hole if you are yourself committed, and you cant do that while you're being physically attached to other people.

Ive been there. Just graduated last month. Keep your head up. Dont stop in the valley walk through it.

Cheers user. Thoughts on formal stuff? I don't want to be that dick who's going to be there "as a friend"

>Have nothing to complain about in life
>Highly successful in everything
>Except I have no one to share it with
Life is a bitch. Why did it curse us with this hollowness.

Chicks have a retarded strategy of hinting that theyre DTF by talking about sexual experiences with other guys. Kind of throws you off. Just consider you wouldve smashed had she said nothing and the facts were all the same. Dont invest tho lol

Ive turned down similar plenty of times. No regrets

Nothing weak about that man, whores completely disgust me and I couldn't bring myself to fuck one.

I’m in a similar spot bro, but there’s a way out bro if you keep looking for it.

It's been amost four months since she dumped me and not in a nice way. I tried to get her back for the first month we were apart, but I decided to cut all contact from her.
Since then I've started hitting the gym harder and consistently and went to New York over Christmas alone... I originally had a ticket for her too for our anniversary but she chose to end it less than a week before I gave it to her.
A couple of weeks ago I saw her with someone else and rather than acknowledge me or make eye contact she covered her face as she walked past me.

I'll be honest, it fucking hurt, but I didn't show that. I held my head up high and as painful as that was, I went out and had a decent night at my Christmas party. I barely drank too so I wouldn't give myself the chance to act like a bitch.
Only yesterday I blocked her off of facebook and removed her family as well, but then again I haven't checked up on her in more than two months as a test of self control. I just wanted to prove to myself that I'm stronger in more ways than once.

It's lonely sometimes, I'll admit but I refuse to cave and show weakness. I'll suffer alone and with my dignity and become a stronger person because of it. In the mean time I'll focus on myself physically and mentally and continue to travel. I'll live my life and somewhere along the way I'll find someone that fits into that puzzle, that will want me as much as I want them and won't give up the moment things get hard.

We're all going to make it guys.

Thank you anons, really.

It was bugging me a lot, and the thought that others would feel the same helped a lot.

>I'll suffer alone
You dont have to do it alone man, whether its posting here, talking with friends or finding someone else

Dont let that toxin boil inside you. Getting it out helps.

Not really afraid to admit it anymore

I'm not as good as others in my dept and I'm kind of low on the pole if you know what I mean. I still have great work and some cool projects to work on but I'll never be as good as some of the other people since they've been in this dept and industry for years while Im still just starting out

Maybe I'm just being hard on myself or something, other people make mistakes and they deal with it and get it done

I make a mistake, I worry for a day and am embarrassed and than I start following up and dealing with fixing the problem

fhritp

You are me (exept the summerjobpart)

Someone at work called me a nucklehead a month ago

I still think about what does that really mean if someone says that to you. I'm being pushed around, but its okay

I'm patient and don't care what the others think

It means nothing user. Its just words.

I said that the wrong way... by alone I meant without her and not contacting her. I have friends and family I can talk to. When the time comes I'll happily let someone into my life again but only when I'm good and ready and not carrying any baggage from my previous relationship. That wouldn't be fair on the new girl or myself.

Yes there is/ its something like comunication. are you this fucking retarded to not know what i mean? if you dont speak up when your in a relationship it will go downhill and thats a fact/ fuck are you talking about. Do you want to act like a child when your 30 and in a relationship?? or be a man when your 30.

Thank you

Have a blessed year

Gonna ask you lads because I can't ask my mates without causing a fuss. How bad of an idea is it to ratchet up the teasing flirting and physicality with a girl who you briefly dated but got cold feet? I'm not really all that interested in her anymore, but it's still fun to flirt and it's always nice to touch women.

What's the point if you're not interested?

It's the way we used to behave even before dating and it's fun to flirt with women.

May be fun to flirt user but unless you’re absolutely sure you won’t get feelings for her again stay away, once you get them you’re brain will be guided by emotion at that point and there’s no going back

Na, her treating me like shit is burned into my brain. There's no chance I'm forgetting that in a hurry.

Reposting
>sophomore in college
>chat up grills all the time
>become FWBs with gorgeous girl, 6'0, 120, redhead, blue eyes
>realize she's the kindest and most sincere person I've ever known
>date her through 3 years of college
>break up because I got into grad school across the country
>I had commitment issues, she was codependent, would never have worked anyway
>now two years later
>still haven't found anyone even worth having an extended convo with
>just lift, chill with the boys, and go to work/class
>have nightmares about her and other failed relationships

Did she break me, Veeky Forums? Why can't I be normal anymore?

Pump and dump