Stopped caring about abs and cutting hard for crazy aesthetics and now just want to achieve this mode...

Stopped caring about abs and cutting hard for crazy aesthetics and now just want to achieve this mode. Any other anons on bear mode master race

nah

If you want to look good, you need tiny hips an big arms. not complicated

This is when im not cutting

Fat.

Go to the gym lanklet

>mfw I used to train bb style and ignored traps for back size illusion and now I want to be bear mode but have no FUCKING TRAPSSSSSS

more like thumbnail mode REEEEEE

If you want to look like that, just do a lot of heavy upper body movements/strength train

Lol well yeah im not cutting here. You no picture adding piece of shit.

>he uses the excuse of "not bulking" for getting fat and outshape.
>he lacks the discipline to diet properly while bulking to stay lean
>he isn't 10-13% bf year around

You're slacking broseph.

2 lbs cooked ground beef and 3 cups cooked rice throughout day, breakfast is bagel pb apple egg, dinner is quart of milk with cup of carb powder 1/2 cup pb banana and 1/4 cup cocoa baking powder, drink as much coffee as i want. Bulk is going good, definitely getting there

t. Dyel

He looks great; the only difference between him and op is 500 test-e and 400 tren-e

You have small hands. How'd you overcome your deadlift grip?

Thats 12% exactly. Not bad for 235 pounds haha

Still waiting for your picture

For your consideration picture of me in contest prep. Around 198 pounds.

Do you even compete or just suck the cock of greater men?

I guess they look small next to my big body. Heavy farmer walks will help your lady like grip.

Better. That's a slayer bod right there. Could work on your abdominal and belly fat for aestheticmaxxing. Otherwise, not bad.

Thats about mid point of contest prep still had a month and a half to go.

I'll agree with farmer carries help. My grips fine, just asking how someone else with small hands took on the "hands failure point".

I wouldn't know

t. dyel twinks

Can I suck your dick no homo

You sound like a faggot. Lets see a pic mr bodybuilder

this is why i stopped squating

why would you stop squatting?

huge quads look bad and are bulky which is uncomfortable and inconvenient for fitting pants.

huge quads look great. stop being gay. i just got some barbell jeans for christmas and they are great. fit in the waist and the quads

arnold? wtf where have you been
i recognize that tat you fag

Barbell is so overpriced its crazy. Get levis 541 athletic fit 2 way stretch. You could get 3 pants for the price of 1 pair of barbell.

You're pathetic. Was this around the time you started taking better mens dicks in your ass?