This is what the average Silicon Valley family eats in a week

This is what the average Silicon Valley family eats in a week.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/simple-life-saving-reasons-why-we-treat-tap-water-raw-live-water-deadly-dangerous-2018-1
twitter.com/AnonBabble

looks like what my mom buys desu + chickpeas to make hummus

>1 pound of cheese for 3$ when the milk costs 3$/gal
>2 POUNDS of cereals a week

this post is as veracious as it is cisnormative

where's the soy sauce

go back to reddi t nigger

Isn't this what a family anywhere in America eats per week?
Also silicon valley drinks raw water, and automatically assumed to be retarded

And what decade is this, exactly?

>can't just take a picture of the fucking receipt
No
OnE
Cares.
What
The
FUCK
YOU
EAT
UNLESS
YOU ARE
NATTY+BIG+LEAN
OR
AGE 120+
Otherwise
FUCK
OFF

can confirm. I live in silicon valley and my goddamn sister feeds her kids nothing but carbs. I swear every dinner they have a mountain of potatoes and shit and the meat is like a silver dollar

i hope thats Soy Milk

>all that dairy
>all those grains
>fucking cereal
Estrogenic as fuck diet. I bet they all have tits.

>only 2 gallons of milk a week

Kek, what the hell do you expect? Do you want people to feed their children chicken and broccoli every day?
Y'all niggers are delusional if you expect people who don't lift to adhere to your shitty diets.

>Spaghetti at 3$
>6$ for Chicken
Christ how can they afford this

>only 2 gallons of milk a week for an entire family

>those prices

>tfw you eat around that amount during a bulk
I don't know what i'm supposed to feel

next level broscience
carbs give you tits, what's next?

Take away coffee, apple sauce, chicolaye and ice cream and that's me. But I buy in bulk pretty much monthly, not weekly
No fun allowed

>tfw 120+ years old, natty, big and lean

poorfags out LMAO

That's for an entire family? The fuck?

I spend about $500 a month on groceries and odds and ends like shampoo, tp, etc for three adults and one child here in Texas.

>raw water

>Weekly total: $71.5
>Monthly average: $286

Is this real? I spend 230€ a month for myself only, and that's the bare minimum to reach my macros with no excesses (maybe some sips here and there). Is this Mr. Skeltal's family?

t. Latte sipping faggot
Wealth and luxury produces weak men.

Tell your wife's boyfriend and their child to eat less.

>buying pasta sauce

Forgot the acid

who the fuck cares what those faggots eat? it's all soy and gluten free pseudo food anyways

gimme elon peepee

businessinsider.com/simple-life-saving-reasons-why-we-treat-tap-water-raw-live-water-deadly-dangerous-2018-1

>SILICON VALLEY
>FAMILY
you guys are absolutely retarded

i dont know how to eat anything but my reheated boiled chicken and yams in my tupperware container. Do other people eat differently?

This is not unique to silicon valley. It's pretty much anywhere in america that isnt a hippie type parent living in an urban area.

I grew up in suburban chicago and our diet was spaghetti, frozen pizza, shitty factory farmed meat, canned vegetables, poptarts, cereal, repeat for 18 years. My mom's mom was british though so i dont blame her for not knowing how to cook.

stop making up words and hang yourself faggot

Those prices are in bulk from costco, a warehouse retailer with a cheap membership fee, maybe you have something similar in Europe?

>2 gallons milk
>per week
>multiple people

>not being 120+ years old
lmao at this agelet