I am a meat lover but always wanted to try a vegetarian/vegan diet to help cut weight...

I am a meat lover but always wanted to try a vegetarian/vegan diet to help cut weight. What are the best meat alternatives besides soy based products?

pea protein is really good

That doesn't make any fucking sense, meat typically isn't high in caloric content. Your carb sources are where the calories are. Plus you're gonna have to be supplementing protein.

Chicken or Turkey

Those weird seed proteins as far as supplements go.
If going to cut, ditch notions of gains. Just do it for the fat loss. That juice diet is pretty real and after a few weeks you'll feel good

Seitan and pea protein foods. Like in your stores for these brands: Field Roast, Sweet Earth, Gardein, Tofurkey, Boca, and Morning Star. Last two are vegetarian, the rest are vegan. You can eat a ton of that stuff. I'd highly recommend anything by Field Roast, particularly the sausages, and Gardein, particularly their chicken patties. Morning Star chicken strips are also great.

legumes (beans, chickpeas, peas, lentils...) are rich of proteins, you can check the individual quantities, or you can always supplement extra proteins (even vegan proteins)

trying to eat whoole foods like fruits, vegetables, fruits, nuts, instead processed foods like large quantities of sugar, fats, bread, is also good

also, if you can get your hands on the "impossible burger" or the "beyond burger" try them

Dont contribute to the massive faggotry that is veganism. just learn how to eat like a normal person

There's really no point in doing that unless you're doing it for personal moral reasons.

how long do you think it to take for his body to entirely decompose

Actually I tried it when losing weight, and it works really well. A whole-foods plant-based diet is going to consist of low-calorie food with lots of fiber (=satiety), meaning that you can basically eat a shit-ton on volume and still not get much in terms of calories. I ate three huge meals a day, until I was so full I was almost bursting, and landed on 1700kcal/day, and that's including snacking on nuts.

Of course if one isn't doing it for moral reasons then it's not a problem to add small amounts of lean meats to this, but I stuck to pure vegan myself just cause I know myself - if I cheat "a little" that's gonna turn into "a whole lot" and before you know it I'll be at McDonalds. Maybe OP is the same way? Sometimes stricter rules are actually easier to follow because you have a clear structure.

This

Meat has barely any carbs which is one of the first priorities to cut out. If anything on a cut I eat more meat.

You're part of the crowd that believe carb make you fat because they turn to fat but fat is ok because it's not carb .

Just replace your meat with beans.

fat will satiate you more than the same amount of carb calories

stupid

you need protien and fat to cut

carbs only help with building muscle and looking full.

dont need them when cutting

tell that to people doing well on the whole food plant based diet
(like Jon Venus, Vegan Hustle TV, Vegan Physique, Cory McCarthy, Bobby's Perspective (raw vegan), Brian Turner and others)

Try quorn meatless products.
It's made from cultured fungus or some shit

fried portabella mush caps are tasty and savory with few calories.

add some fat in there somewheres to make it more satiating.

Vegetarianism is a meme
Do keto

nigger did you just copypaste what I wrote in another thread?

no?

I miss him

nigger did you just copypaste what I wrote in another thread?

I've been experimenting with veganism for the past five months or so and my shits have never been better. I've gone from shitting once every two to three days to shitting first thing every morning. They're regular like clockwork, no straining, and basically no wiping required. I was gassy at first but that calmed down, and vegan gas is nowhere near as lethal as my whey protein farts were. Thought you all might like to know.

BBBRAAAAAAAAAAAAPPP (for the animals)

wow, great minds think alike.