Stair climber to op it needs a nerf. Also whats the most beneficial cardio equipment for winter time?

Stair climber to op it needs a nerf. Also whats the most beneficial cardio equipment for winter time?

this is pretty good

Honestly, stair climber is fucking amazing.

Best cardio is a pool. Mine has an indoor olympic size one. Hit up a local college near yours you can use.

Yeah this thing fucking murders anyone daring to challenge its pristine steps. It is truly a godsend and I pity those who don't have at least 1 at their gym.

either pool or cycling
>cardio bunny

i was looking for a thread like this. i started jogging last year and am now able to run for about 50 minutes with one small break

my problem is that its fucking winter now and its cold as shit outside. even if i wanted to jog in this cold as fuck weather my usual route is covered in snow that nobody clears, ever, and its the only place closeby that doesnt go uphill or downhill (i live in a mountainous region)

i tried some indoors cardio but i cant find anythign good. don't have money for any equipment and i hate all the exercises i found online. i find them too exhausting over a short period of time. outdoors i can just keep running and running, but with these exercises i have to stop after 5 minutes because im too exhausted.

is there anything you can do indoors that comes close to running? without any extra equipment? all i have is some dumbells

bump

>tfw gym dont have this

>>cardio bunny
Yes, they are the best cardio equipment there is!

Sure you'll find stairs somewhere? Walk up and down and repeat.

row machine

>walk down

theres the problem

the bike you dumb faggot

the all time GOAT of cardio equipment. comfortable as fuck, control your pace with extreme precision, can easily go for an hour and burn 700+ calories

Do you have testicles user? I don't think you do.

your legs damaged or what

the bike doesn’t hurt your nuts

standing upright on bike is possible

mine are so huge they just hang over the saddle left and right, pretty comfy

is there nothing?

dont have money or space for equipment

jump rope

Jacob's ladder is good

>covered in snow that nobody clears, ever, and its the only place closeby that doesnt go uphill or downhill
Breh, that's a super enviable condition.

>Also whats the most beneficial cardio equipment for winter time
trainers you massive poofter

БPAAAAП

> 2018
> Not slurping some dicks for money
> Being so boy with the soy

Dude running in winter is the best. You don't even need special winter 'running gear' and shit.
I run while it's snowing all the time. Just wear warm shit like fleece, tights and you're set.

Do you mean running shoes? Trainers are those useless employees at the gym

Pic related is the GOAT cardio machine.

I've always been interested in using the stair climber but I only EVER see cardio bunnies on it.

That's one of my fav songs m8

walking down is not an issue.

someone redpill me on these. i have 4 at my gym but i never use them. ive only been cycling for cardio

my dick in your ass

Apparently over time it can kill your sperm count

Jump rope OP, i got one for the winter. Takes time getting a rhythm but now i go for about 30 mins and I'm knackered

i'll take you up on that

its op for bros who skip the leg day.
just like running on the balls of your feet for calfs.
you get cardio and traing legs.