What do you eat on your cheat days?

Pic related. Dave's effing triple son

>cheat day
ayy lmao
my cheat day is taking 5 scoops

>falling for the cheat day meme

is it fucking 2008 again or what

i don't really eat clean to begin with 2bh

Gonna eat a couple of these after my dry fast and then do a week water fast.

Thank God for fit, I have never felt better in all my life.

>cheat days
Ah, I forgot that nobody here lifts. Have fun at high school

Eating disorder

Yeah, that's why I got fat af.

Gonna fast till 15% bf and then build some muscle.

clean eating and junk eating are literally the same thing if you aren't a diabetic or bulking

clean eating just means you get to eat more and not be hungry all day

junk eating just means you get to actually like eating food but you pretty much get one meal a day for your CICO

leave

Just ate 2 of these (around 291kcal/each), feels good to have a cheat day.

how does bulking change it?

what is that?

Toast with cheese and mushroom from McD.

yeah forget the effects of the additives, preservatives and sugars on your overall health, especially gut microbiome (important)
enjoy your dogshit health fag

"Cheat days" are excuses for weak people to eat like shit. Go a month eating clean and you won't crave these foods, your "cheat meal" will end up being a steak with sweet potato instead of white rice

>brah sugars are bad
t. Faggot who probably drinks fucking milk and thinks that eating a shit ton of meat and protein will make him strong while he can't even hit 2/3/4/5 with 25% body fat

do you really think artificial sugars are good for you, retard? i don't consume dairy and have a very balanced diet, don't start sweating because I said you can't eat shit and still perform optimally

just leave already.

Burgers aren’t even bad if you’re not a twink. That shit might be greasy but homemade it’s just ground beef on a bun, like shit

>thinking processed sugars are processed the same as natural sugars
>thinking you pancreas can keep up with the ridiculous amount of sugar consumed by the average person
seriously where were you educated? in a soda factory?

i made the mistake of eating wendys the other day now I'm craving that shit everyday

what country is that avalible in?

Chipotle baby.
Burrito, brown rice, black and pinto beans, chicken, cheese, sour cream, lettuce.
Chips and guacamole and usually a Sierra mist to wash it down.

Why you need a cheat day? You know you have to live it, right?

Poland.

Enjoy your soy goy.

Check your fav fast food items and soy content. Not good

The dip has lots of sugar and is the actual cheat here. Have to have it once a month at least

>Eating grilled meat, rice, beans, cheese and veggies in a low cal wrap is what you consider a cheat meal

Nigger do you even know how god tier the macros are in that shit? Drop the sour cream and guac and add extra chicken. Gainz for dayzzz

>bun
>bread
>not that bad
Never gonna make it.

>Hundreds of calories in the tortilla

My cheat days are when I drink (mainly week days) since drunk me doesn’t care about my diet plus greasy food helps me not get as drunk

>cheat days
Never gonna make it

Kek I meant week ends

hell yeah 15% bf master race

I just found out about these and I am going to order 5 of them for myself tonight for dinner.

>DIARRHEA

What's up with Poland and mushrooms anyway, I don't get it.

i feel like the people who make fun of cheat meals think everything with meat is healthy

crazy amount of food for a buck

How many cheat days are allowed? One each week? One each month?

one cheat day for every diet day is my regimen

So basically you diet for a week and then cheat for a week? How is it working out so far?

i'm morbidly obese

>Cheat day
ISHYGDDT.
No better than fad diet fatties.

really, really fucking stupid take here. the reason they're made fun of is because it's weak-willed people deluding themselves into thinking they can eat shit without consequences because they lift. the ingredients will place you in worse physical shape, great "determination" and "perseverance" bud

okay but look at the protein in this big mac

Once you kids get out of high school and take biochem you will see "artifical" sugars and "normal" sugars are no different. The people who spout this bullshit are the typical people who indulge on fruit but not soda and claim they are "different sugars". Im actually writing my graduate essay on the myths surrounding sugar in terms of how the public sees artifical sugar( diet coke and pibb extra) and typical monosacharrides from fruit (banana and apple) and the effects on the human body. To cut a really long story short there is nothing wrong with artifical sugars and the sugar you get from an apple is the same sugar found in a pibb extra so take that for what you will. Also no, your body does not know you drank a soda and make you fat or eat an apple and make you fit. Its all the same chemically and treated as such.

I never took biochem...
also can you tell me why that special fiber in fiber one gives me diarrhea but fiber in whole wheat pasta gives me a big, satisfying poop

>being so undisciplined that you need to take "cheat" days
never gonna make it

6x6 protein style no bun at in-n-out

yeah i made that thread. good luck user. may the intestine gods be with you.

i usually fast all day then go to an all you cant eat pizza/sushi restaurant after my workout

Take a look at all the ingredients, there could just be one factor in the whole that leads to liquid shit. Sometimes there are just straight laxatives in those blends due to the average consumer only see shitting as doing it or not. Id say just get a probiotic, that has helped many people i know get normal shitting schedules. I just eat oats like ceral and eat skyr so my shits are plump and clean.

nah i just stopped eating fiber one
thanks anyway tho

I just started trying to be Veeky Forums a few weeks ago so I kind of feel like I don't really deserve one yet. Been eating really unenjoyable shit for a while now though and am looking forward to cheat day

>cheat day
What are you a 50 year old woman?

>worries about calories

I stopped to crave this type of food since I started to imagining people and McDicks and such as fat pigs who consume literal shit

>cheat day

ISHYGDDT