I want a personal apology from every one of you shitheads who shilled this garbage on here

I want a personal apology from every one of you shitheads who shilled this garbage on here.

YEAH WTF ITS BEEN AT LEAST 1 MONTH BY NOW AND IM NOT RICH?

>you have to wait until it becomes a penny for epic gains brah. to mars baby to neptune

lol you unironically fell for the request meme?

WE DIDNT CALL IT REQT FOR NOTHING FAGGOT

t. lost around 100 bucks before i seen the light desu

These fookin REQ scam pricks I put it $75 and they’re still not fookin doing everything that i imagine, they owe me 7 Lambos and 17” dick fookin pricks ruining my perfect life

What did you expect, its a fucking startup with no established customer base like omise that was way overvalued at ico. The sooner this board gets over link and req the better

req hasnt really had a huge pump yet to create new bagholders

it only raised a little bit on the rumors of bittrex...

obviously YC and ING is meaningless now
only a good beta release can save REQ at this point

>Omise
>Customer base
>No working product
>Muh Skateboard

You're not going to make it. Talk about overvalued...

Have you heard the term "dd"? Do it.
I don't understand these people who bitch about how Veeky Forums mislead them. Welcome to the fucking internet, people lie all the time.
You act like this was a sure thing simply because someone posted a thread about it on an indonesian underwater basket-weaving forum. Do your own research before dropping hundreds or thousands on a coin.

Hey by the way this bag of horse shit is going to surge in value soon. Don't think, just buy. It's true because I said so.

I bought REQ too. should be a good move within a couple yrs

Why is req no longer a good hold.../biz told me yesterday this was due for 10x by next year? lol

>hundreds of thousands of dollars
>implying OP lost more than his $20 weekly allowance

Most retards here are 19-year olds with $180 to their names chasing every pump and dump for muh 10x.

It is a good hold i'm guessing these people just want a lower buy in.

A lot of us lost so much money on Link and Req getting over it isn't an option. I myself will either make it with these two coins or quit crypto, lost so much selling is a laughable thought at the moment.

STOP GOING TO BIZ FOR INVESTMENT ADVICE. THESE PAJEET FAGGOTS JUST WANT YOU TO BUY THEIR BAGS. BIZ IS ALREADY DAYS BEHIND THE REAL MARKET AND ONCE YOU FOMO FAGS REALIZE THIS, YOU WILL BE MUCH BETTER OFF.

Some anons paid for whitelists to go all in on REQT.

uhhhh idk how to tell you this user, but its still below ico price. this coin literally started with100% bagholders

I went along with Veeky Forums after doing my own research. I was doing real well on alts, had OMG at $1, BNB at 30 cents, and WTC at 50 cents but I cucked out at $1.

Rolled it all into Link and Req close to the ATH... I tried to get into the ICO but didn't tip enough gas for the transaction fee to go through in time... was so pissed I refused to buy for a couple weeks and then fomo bought in near the ATH...

If I would have just got into the fucking ICO I would have still had a chance to make it.

Anyways, Veeky Forums wasn't wrong on these coins. Who would have expected BTC to pump to 8k over the scamfork that is Bitcoin Gold and 2x which was a contentious fork that could have killed Bitcoin? No way to justify alts losing 90% of their value.

Anyways, the only way at least one of these two coins doesn't make it is if crypto completely dies outside of BTC. If alts in general ever recover like they did in August they will lead the charge.

What does REQ even do? I bought it because it had a cool logo and I think it has something to do with payments or something. Now I'm bagholding a shitcoin I don't even understand

You are all fucking idiot losers. Sell your bags so I can pick em up cheap.

>Anyways, Veeky Forums wasn't wrong on these coins. Who would have expected BTC to pump to 8k over the scamfork that is Bitcoin Gold and 2x which was a contentious fork that could have killed Bitcoin? No way to justify alts losing 90% of their value.
Kek this. How pathetic is this dinosaur coin that it has to use the free coins meme just to have some price action.

how much did you buy?

SORRY. REQ, NOW I KNOW I WAS WRONG
I MESSED UP AND NOW YOU'RE GONE
REQ, I'M SORRY I NEGLECTED YOU
OH, I NEVER EXPECTED YOU TO RUN AWAY
AND LEAVE ME FEELING THIS EMPTY
YOUR WHITEPAPER RIGHT NOW WOULD SOUND LIKE MUSIC TO ME
PLEASE COME HOME 'CAUSE I MISS YOU, REQ...

Pretty sure this is the same fag fudding LINK. Can tell by his writing style from a mile away. Kek, have fun with your hundred dollar portfolio fagget.

possibly the same fag that posts ALLAHU AKBAR in every iota thread

More cheap REQ for me

>not holding until Q5 2043

Do you even like money?

No apologies for the ones who got REQT personifying the biz meme of buying high and selling low. Those who accumulating at the lows are keeping quiet and letting the loudest pussy hands bitch and moan this thing lower.