What went wrong with Taylor Lautner's body?

People chalk it up to being on a rigorous movie diet training plan others say he was juicing.

well he definitely was never juicing, he lifted a bit for his role and the rest was movie magic. then he got older and fatter

the jawline is the most depressing part

He used to be a sex symbol lusted after by all young women, but I guess eating pizza is more important.

A lesson to us all

He stopped lifting and learned to love the junk

If the right taylor would be in the left pic with that lighting and flexing, he would look better and stronger than the left taylor

Fatass trying to cope

Hellywood tranny who isn't on the juice anymore.

It doesn't even look like he got fatter. Maybe just a little bit. But it does appear like he simply lost a shitload of muscle mass (however much that is for a manlet of his stature)

do you not see the noticeable trap development in the left pic compared to the right?

Gains aren't forever..it's shocking to see how fast you can get out of shape if you stop lifting and eating right. He probably wasn't that jacked to begin with, just good lightning, pump, angles, etc.

Imagine having so much money and societal presence that you just don't have to grow and maintain your drive as a person. That's what is happening here; and for a large extent the human race - no pressure, no advancement.

Stopped movie roids and stopped lifting. It's fucking obvious. NYR need to not post.

He was always in shape and known for his abs even as a kid, it's not just the lighting.

maybe having that body just wasnt important enough to him for him to continue putting in the effort?

i had abs at that age too. its not like i tried though, its just what a child that leads a normal life not based around vidya will look like.

he's about the height of a fridge you take to a camping.

If you aren't shredded when you're a thumb high, you're severely fucking up

>never had abs even though i tried really hard to excersie and my parents never taught me anything about not being fat and staying fit
fuck nutella and pizza was just too good boys

When you have like 10 million in the bank and 7 years of teen pussy, I'm sure you stop giving a shit after a while.

hahahahaha delusional fatty detected

He was bullied for being a manlet... He learnt.

I weight 165lbs at 5'10. Just look at the guy, he looks like he hasn't been eating and has been drinking. Not enough protein, too much other shit and he ends up skinny-fat just because of the lack of muscle.

Women found out he was a manlet, and then none of it mattered.

He has shit genetics. Probably roided for THAT. Sad!

He stopped juicing and stopped caring .

Fame destroyed him and directors didn't want him because no one in Twilight could actually act.
His first gig after Twilight was being background "Frat Boy (Andy)" in an Adam Sandler film. The rest was TV crap and nothing for 2017

Those bitches must be huge cause last time I checked he was around 5'8?

Didn't he star in an action movie almost immediately after? It bombed but still, a leading role.

The first twilight movie was made 10 years ago. He's done nothing sice. Also I feel old as fuck now.

He's been in leading roles as recently as 2015.

average women are over 5'8

>5'8
>huge
kek, stop being such a manlet, and grow up

>well he definitely was never juicing
my guess is he was mainly juicing and lifted for about a month
then went off juice and there he is

lmao ok

he never roided, look at tyson on steroids who never lifted weighs and ate a diet of bacon and donuts

look how skinny this guy is in general

he stopped doing his situps and got fat

maybe in nordic countries like swedistan, rest of the world not...

The toastiest of roasties, holy shit.

He's never looked better tbhonest.

The right pic is what Veeky Forums considers a strong, functional and aesthetic body. The left pic is a skinnyboi who did a couple of sit ups and push ups before bed for a couple of months

this is why youre never gonna make it unless you lift for girls.

if you just lift to break a pr or bench 3pl8 or be in a movie then its temporary

but lifting to impress the opposite gender, that's gonna carry you into your late 40's with motivation

Looks like he just gained 10 kilos. No big deal

>look at tyson on steroids who never lifted weighs and ate a diet of bacon and donuts
tyson fury?

Post pic when you're in your 50s

Anyone who has used gear can tell that he was on gear in the left pic. Obviously he came off gear for the right pic and probably wasnt training either.

Its proper natty delusion to think you can just train and eat for a few months and transform into a physique like that.

This is wrong. The guy is not that fucking big for Christ's sake. Definitely doable natty within 2 years

Is this the general Veeky Forums consensus?
Cause unless you're starting with an extremely good base i.e athletic background this is NOT achievable for most people in 2 years.

That level of muscle mass perhaps but maintaining that level of bf requires experience.

Got any sources to cite?

Post your physique

Only been lifting for 8 months, and yeah I've got a kinda high bf% but that'll take like 2 months of cutting and I'm already close to Lautner's size in his left pic

Right pic maybe

Open them side by side, dude. Look at my delts and then look at right pic's

What delts?

Oh the delusion.

Actors always have a pump. In the other pic he is just casual

Stop trolling

Post pic without tanktop, else you can't compare physique.

Can't right now. That's why I said compare delts though

He hated twilight fans approaching him IRL so much that he chose to let himself go so he wouldn't be noticed in public.

Wrong

Fell for the dad bod meme

Your delts look like the pic on the right. Not much definition.

They're literally bulging away from my arms, dude. Unlike right pic

You both look effeminate and shit.

wide hips desu
Blame my hobbit mum

What are you, F5ing this thread? You delusional loser

you are going to be disappointed

You know how it has the auto update button at the end of the thread?
Yeah that refreshes the thread automatically.
>cbt
Post pic and we will see who is delusional

I already did, newfag. Scroll up

if you're a hollywood actor, and you look like that, you are/were on roids

>he was never juicing
Fuck off NYR

>looks like a nyr
>calls me a new fag
You probably have a girls name too, i am guessing Sarah

I'm bigger than you are.

>He used to be a sex symbol lusted after by all young women, but I guess eating pizza is more important.

Truly he rivals Solomon in his wisdom.

you better be the guy who posted the tyson fury pic and is larping as him
The other guy can't even 1/2/3/4

Yeah. I can.

Just kiss him

Its called noobie gains and a layer of fat. If you cut down, you will not look like Taylor Lautner, i guarantee you that.

he stopped juicing and got fat

Don't even waste your time with newfags lad

>if you're not a literal soyboy that never played tag with his friend as a kid
He's short af and not that jacked. He could have achieved it natty, but I'm not sure if he did or not because I'm not a celeb cock sucker

Robert Pattinson is a good actor who is openly disdainful of the Twilight movies. Dude obviously just starred in them for the career boost and then gracefully transitioned into being a serious actor.

Damn he went all downhill

>gain weight
>lost muscle
>grew patchy beard
>hairline reseeded slightly and went to his chest

I ate pizza almost everyday and still had ,and still have, abs, the key is doing Sports.

HOLY SHIT well fuck my words, I watched the Lost city of Z and never knew that dude was one of the main fuckin actors
You just blew my mind, I almost don't believe it as I look at it

You look like the right image and you have good lighting

Joey tribbiani in the right pic

this.

good time, lost city of z, the rover etc. he's got a pretty good post twilight career

Juice and rigorous training and diet for a movie role all coordinated by the top fitness trainers money can buy.

Then stop working out after role and get older.

In sweden average is 5'6. At most 5'7 for young women. I am 5'9

>movie diet training plan
>juicing

Those two are literally the same

I doubt he roided, his looks were mainly all lightning/angles, he never looked impressive, plus he's really short.

His physique on the left is attainable naturally.He is just a manlet.

This is obv bait but this is the reason I will never post my pic online. Imagine if this dude knew some fucker was pretending to be him on this gay meetup forum.

>Women over 5'8" are HUGE

He still looked decent on Cuckoo. My guess is he just gave up because he doesn't work anymore.

This.
I found Beer and have never seen them since

I remember seeing this image as a kid and thought he was ripped af but looking at it now I realize how much of a fag it is.

They’re wearing heels user.