Sets of 8

>Sets of 8
>Sets of 12

Does it even matter?

i like sets of 8 better because it's quicker and going through the first half of the reps at 12 is monotonous and doesnt feel difficult enough

I like higher reps for dumbbell work and lower reps for barbell stuff.

how about 6 sets and starting with 12 with 2 sets and 10 with 2 sets and 8 with 2sets?

The time under tension matters.
>pick weight for 8 reps
>use it until you can do 12
>pick new weight for 8 reps

I prefer sets across. More reliable progressive overload gains.
Horrible, horrible fucking advice. I too this bait when I first started and stalled hard at a 110 lb bench. Don't listen to this guy.

>The time under tension matters.
Absolutely true. Short time and high tension is the way to go.

1-5 strength
8-12 hypertrophy
15+ endurance

totally clueless morons who look, lift and stink like shit. ignore them entirely.

I want to fuck her so fucking bad fuck me

No, total number of (hard) sets/week is what actually matters.

>reps

Depends on the context.

Basically, the closer you work to your 1rm, the more strength gains you get, provided that you actually recover from the work. So sets of 8 would be more conducive to strength gains than sets of 12.

Running short on time, don't care much about lifting heavy and just wanna get big? If doing sets of 12 gets you the volume that you need to stimulate growth without spending too much time in the gym, then do sets of 12.

>Does it even matter?
TL;DR: No.

MADE FOR BBC

Who is this blonde cutie

truth

Do 5's and 3's.

Do you fuck better if you workout for endurance? Or strength?

>not lifting for Mars and doing sets of 9

what about 7?
Is there a cross over relm?

So reps 6, 7, 13, and 14. Do absolutely nothing?

Whatever you do, do not do seven reps.

no gains

Fuck brehs imagine those thighs wrapped around you head as you're going down on her

All that matter is you try your best sweety

Sets and reps are only there to facilitate the process of progressive overload. It doesnt matter as long as you continually increase your performance.
The only thing that matters is consistency.

>1-5 strength
>8-12 hypertrophy
>15+ endurance
Not doing until failure
>never gonna make it

MADE
FOR
B
B
C

>doing every set to failure
kys skeleton

>totally clueless morons who look, lift and stink like shit. ignore them entirely.
this, but you

I know youre memeing, but never go to failure on pull ups unless its your last set. When you can do 10 reps, rather do 7. Whenever I go to failure before my last set, I can do significantly less. Maybe its just me but try it out and see for yourself.

what kind of a faggot do you have to be to train for endurance. Hypertrophy training is also pointless, because you get plenty of hypertrophy from doing 5 reps and eating like a slampig. Low reps aka short time and high tension is the way to go.

This dude knows. 5*5, or more realistically 55432 while you work to reach 5*5.

You are COMPLETLY right.BIG BAVARIAN COCK is known to be the ONLY one to be able to COMPLETLY satisfy any women. In fact women all around the world CRAVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. They ALL lust to be CONQUERED by a REAL dick and openly fantasize about it EVERY day, to be just ONCE fucked as a REAL women. NOTHING else rivals the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Women like these were BORN to SERVE the BIG BAVARIAN COCK. Their first instinct is to be BRED by the BIG BAVARIAN COCK, to give BIRTH to their children.

Just do 100 sets of your one rep max. What could go wrong?

OMG. Same dude. Today i did 7 pull-ups (my new PR previous was 6) and the next i could do only 3 and the next i barely did 3. Im for sure trying to do less on the first. I have no idea which is better tho