Why is it never part of the public discourse that he was on gear? Do people unironically believe that he was natty?

Why is it never part of the public discourse that he was on gear? Do people unironically believe that he was natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bTGPfJUJRh0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No one believes that and he's gone on record admitting he was on shit.

wtf he was on gear??

I don't think so
It's just ignored

>he's gone on record admitting he was on shit
lol ... i mean everyone can SEE it by looking at him but okay.

Everyone knows that retard; nobody cares because he still looked better than other people who were on gear.

Reread what i wrote you brainlet.

everyone knows arnold was natty

roids

You'd be surprised. I've had a coworker tell me that he believes the Rock is natty because "he wrote in his book that he tried it when he was younger and it didn't do anything so that means he never did roids."

who the fuck cares holy shit, how fucking stupid can one be to be even interested in WHETHER (which is absurd 2bh) all-time great were on gear.

statham isn't on gear right lads? I can achieve that within 5 years r-r-ight?

Everyone knows he was on gear. It was not against the law at the time, so no one really cares.

He looks dyel in clothes and just has broad shoulders and kino photoshop.
Do you have broad shoulders?

yes got big shoulders that's one of the reasons I started lifting

Litty raunchy fraudster

It wasn't bad or so shunned back then.

It's bad today but it's still done. They just get off gear long enough to pass a wee-wee test.

Because he did it while it was still legal, and he also admitted to use.
Funny thing is he still pushes this notion that he "only took steroids leading up to a competition" when in fact he was juicing all year long for the most of his bodybuilding career.

they were all on gear back then and it was completely legal, it was like taking any other supplement. But the roids weren't as strong as they are now.

Possibly. Good genetics good nutrition, he's exercised lifelong (black belt) and hes short.

Good lighting and make up make him look good too

people unironically asked me if arnold was on steroids

Every professional bodybuilder was on gear at one point in their life.

I wish guys like hugh jackman and the rock would just be honest about their gear use

rolling

people who dont workout genuinely believe that they could get this big in a short amount of time. most dont even know that there are different excercises. a guy once asked me how much i lift, i asked which excercise and he did a curling motion. they have no idea how much work it takes to build a good physique

Look at Arnold compared to a normal, even skinny, guy back in the day. He wasn't HUGE like today's mass monsters. He was big and kept a lot of muscle when we was conditoned, but it was still believable that he's normal, especially to someone who doesn't know much about fitness.
youtube.com/watch?v=bTGPfJUJRh0

The fitness industry is built around poor information to norms.

Its literally dependent on tricking unsuspecting people into scam workouts, shit tier nutritional products, diets you buy into, and unnecessary club memberships.

Do you think they really want to advertise the fact that the body 99% of people want through working out is actually the result of hard work, dedication, perfect diet and illegal drugs?

It's never part of the public discourse because Schwarzenegger said on the question if he and the other guys took roids, even in interviews back then, he said:
"Of course I do, at least in competitions"

And the discussion was from the table because he never claimed that he was ever natty.

Wasn't a great example of what you get when someone is on gear is maybe why

He was off cycle here

THIS THIS THIS

the video you posted is arnold post-bodybuilding days so it doesn't count but you're right about his mass compared to today's bodybuilding standard

>also 70's have the best physique of them all

Shared OHP cage w random gym bro who told me he was inspired by Arnold. And yes, he believed that Schwarznegger never took or was on gear.

This is your body dysmorphia speaking user.

well aren't ALL bodybuilders on roids? Isn't it obvious? I never understood this. Steroids shouldn't be illegal or considered cheating. They exist for a reason

>british genetics

Normies think gear is cheating, thereforeonly jerks take gear. That's why the Rock and Hugh Jackman, plus all those other Marvel bois are clean and natty, because their public persona casts them in a good light - which means they would never take gear

Because normalfags are retarded. There are people who think that monsters like Phil Heath and Kai are fully natty bro and that they can be like that too if they just buy all their supplements and training routines.

The roids were just as strong, the typical dosages were just much lower