FPH/FPS

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for atheists to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat religious! Trump is fat!

I know. But only atheists are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. An atheist would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I'm an atheist a-and

No. Pic related is what any atheist trying to argue with this thread looks like.

If you are an atheist, you're a spineless bitch who supports toxic gluttony and need to get the fuck off my health and fitness board. This place isn't for you violent, toxic, hypocritical, soy sipping, Libya bombing, cuckold weaklings.

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/man-fat-shamed-restaurant-manager-rubs-belly-asks-people-take-pictures-7205479/
mega.nz/#F!mogBwS6b!WgZPchvo096Zi7dx9Bbb4w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats the point of ruining a good old classic Fat Hate thread with your political autism? Its an apolitical thing to hate fat people my dude.

I have met several christian HAES people.
You are giving Christians a bad rep. Cut it out.

FRESH OFF THE PRESS

metro.co.uk/2018/01/05/man-fat-shamed-restaurant-manager-rubs-belly-asks-people-take-pictures-7205479/

>Fat Liberation

Butthurt

If only the attitude to obesity in the west was like it is in Asia. Shaming fat fucks that they're fat openly definitely brings down the percentage of the population that's obese. Especially Japan with the based fat tax and a 3% adult obesity rate.

doing gods work OP

>fat tax
What do they tax?

why are fat people such disgusting creatures? imagine sleeping in crumbs of old food. disgusting

Junk food

F R E S H
mega.nz/#F!mogBwS6b!WgZPchvo096Zi7dx9Bbb4w
I really want to upload the Supersized Assanti episode but we have to wait till it airs

This please. The world isnt libtard vs pol. There is something outside US and A actually. We dont fucking care about your clowns and just want to have fun feeling superior a little.

Never noticed that piece of food stuck in his teeth.

kill that vegan!

Who the fuck buys 5 lbs of grapes

Because you do not need to buy salads in mcdonalds.

>Workshop Goals/ Key Takeaways
>Key Takeaways

>Takeaway

Gets me every time

>We were ready to leave but we had started eating..

This line made me laugh out loud.

>can't resist temptation of junk food
>self hate because brain deep down is trying to tell you to stop
>ignore brain and blame society
It just makes me baffled at how people can trick themselves like this.

WERE DID THE IDEA OF A SETPOINT COME FROM?

REEEEEEE!!!

You guys literally cannot find a better use of your time than to make fun of heavier people like myself? Might I add, being 'Veeky Forums' is about being large, so heavier people like myself automatically win in that regard, so why should I even bother typing this. I don't care about these threads, so I'm going to add them to my filtered words. Have a nice life, I know I will.

thanks for the uploads dude, I'm home sick today so it's good to have something to watch

>healthy food
>expensive
Last time I checked Broccoli, salad and other stuff where dirt cheap.
>not enough money to work out
Last time I checked usable bikes started at about 100$.

>Picture: Mercury

Tryin a little too hard there /pol/

his dad took a mortgage to pay for his son's surgery and he still couldn't lose weight

anyone have the pic of the fat woman that got triggered by an HP laptop advertising.?

Kek

They are right tho, abs on women look like shit

Abs on women look great

>those trigger warnings
>full recovery to 500 lbs

no way that's real

..is it?

At least read the whole post

fat soy boy

There are more atheists at church than in a gym.

>the fat women are the most vocal body shamers

The hypocrisy never ends

>Bodyweight 1RM

Fupaduped.... These fat bitcheries think that's cute...

>Chomsky's various works
I've read Chomsky and just based off her description of herself I can tell you she hasn't read more than a page written by Chomsky in her entire life.

I agree with you and I'm not that guy but those constant trigger warnings actually made it an impressively difficult read.

>what is buying seeds and growing that shit for yourself

>Full recovery to 500 lbs

HOW CAN YOU START HAVING TO DO THIS AND NOT REALIZE IT'S TIME TO STOP

>diagnosed herself as deaf

I mean, you couldn't just grow a pineapple in your apartment, but I see what you're saying.

Who the fuck buys grapes, raspberries and pineapples on a regular basis? These people don't understand supply and demand.

If people are going to complain about the prices of healthy living, why not throw in some actually healthy stuff like cabbage, cucumber, tomatoes, etc. Lazy fucks.

>"We were ready to leave but we had started eating by that point and had our drinks so we decided to brush it off."
Of course you did, fatty.

I think OP is mocking the /pol/tards tho.
But yeah, it's a shame /pol/ had to get so triggered by fat hate threads that they spent the week derailing them. If you don't like FPH then stay on /pol/ instead of coming here and crying because we called a fat person fat.

>tfw blotting out the face and name solves all our problems
Wow, why didn't we think of this before? Now we can hate fat people without getting flooded by the fat apologist supporters of [unnamed individual]

>I think OP is mocking the /pol/tards tho.
I made one yesterday but used the phrase "rural and suburban retards" (which are statistically more likely to be fat fucks) and had pic related as the image. It was as though all of the_Donald (aka /pol/) came into the thread and shit it up. Mods ended up deleting the thread, but didn't ban me, so that was nice of them.

syns?
like sins?
anyone here decode this tardspeak?

I hate shit like this. I still class homosexuality as a mental disease (albeit incurable) I dont let that notion affect what I say or how I act towards them but saying that not wanting to do humanity's only real purpose; create children with the opposite sex and secure your species survival isnt an abnormality in some way is retarded to me.

fuck off newfag, Veeky Forums has been like this since long before /pol/ existed.

Typo, they meant sans.

so you purposely trolled people are are surprised the thread was derailed?

sans? what's sans?

Much appreciated user :)

>determined by the environment before you are born

>tfw exercise is like a battery
>tfw am depleting my energy reserves and bringing myself closer to death with every rep
>tfw too poor to afford a golf cart everywhere, so even if I stop going to the gym I'll just walk myself to death.

A post that really stuck with me from one of these threads was the "fupa line". That one day, a fat person gets so big that they start putting their belt or pants above their stomach instead of under it.

At that point you should realise things have gone too far and if you dont, you dont deserve saving, because you have to make the actual decision to start buying pants to fit over your stomach.

>buying expensive fruit and complaining

Bitch could have bought a shit load of apples, brocoli, carrots, onions etc for the same price

Excuses. Just one big fuckin slide of goddamn excuses.

>Straps supposed to wrap around ankles and feet
>just barely contain his ankle/shin area

I have my first paramedic placement in a couple of weeks and I'm not looking forward to this kind of shit

thanks user, i think i've seen the james one...

Oh god, that guy who abuses the hospital system every other day for oxy and xanax and shit, the assanti guy...

is there a new episode with him soon? He is truly the most pathetic human being i've ever seen

>Veeky Forums has been full of people promoting fat acceptance before /pol/ existed
Who's the newfriend now? I never saw so much fat acceptance on a FPH thread until this week when /pol/ got triggered because we were making fun of fatties

Syns are a food measurement used in Slimming World, a very popular UK based weight loss program. They get an allocation of them every day and certain foods are given different Syn ratings.

My mum was indoctrinated by it.

>trigger warning: (productivity)

POP OFF JAMES!

That's an obvious parody

Le based spic!
I hate most of the alt-lite, fat, middle america, kike kissers that voted for Trump but I hate the weak, limpwrist faggots that voted for Hillary more.
Turns out you don't have to get a big dick over either one.

but my man is at the gym with me.

Turns out alternative leftturn is trying to push their shit on Veeky Forums as well lol

>I hate most of the alt-lite, fat, middle america, kike kissers that voted for Trump but I hate the weak, limpwrist faggots that voted for Hillary more.
I hate the snowflakes on both sides of the aisle. It's just easier to trigger trumpcucks here.

Imagine my shock that you don't post any uglie lefties

Epic trolling dude, very cool.

Yeah you show go back there.

Nope. I am just posting fat rural and suburban retards.

It's sad! That they actually have to go to other boards with their same pathetic 10-15 images cause they got laughed out of /pol/

Whether or not they look like shit doesn't really matter. That women put in a shit load of work in order to make those abs visible and there are people who wish to bring her down.

I mean, look at those comments, they are suggesting that this woman probably doesnt have a life, is bad in bed and doesnt eat because of the way she looks. That is fucked up.