Plug General

So I have been using the plug since October. I have noticed that my form increased which helped me to increase my 1RM across the board by at least 20%. What is your preferred brand/type? How long are you using?

That’s it. I’m out forever.

>I have noticed that my form increased

Improved sorry

Try choking on it and end yourself

Real cock is better, bro

Been using a lifting plug for a little over 3 weeks, noticed my bench and squat both increase by 15%

Do you hate gains?

3 weeks? Doubt it. Brand/Type im curious. What does that mean in numbers? If it's like 120 bench or something I believe you but if you are above 250 I might have a hard time believing it. Either way the plug will get you too 300 in no time.

I hate the stigma against squat plugs, yes it is a performance enhancing tool but its akin to using lifting shoes, although the gains made are much more pronounced (10-20% increases in weight after a week) it might seem like fraud but its not.

Cheap off brand plug, went from 160 bench to 180

Alright makes sense. Keep going. Don't let the haters get to you. Plug brahs are winners.

Do you like the feeling when you insert it? Can you get orgasm when you lift with it?

need advice Veeky Forums. I am a low bar squatter with rather wide stance. Should I buy wooden one or silicone one?

Silicone cause it can adapt and is more Comfy. I have tested steel which was uncomfortable and wood should be the same.

I started smaller than OPs pic but im already suprised how much better my form and PRs got. No ones recognizing so i dont fucking care what some of you guys. No homo it works

Dont go too small or it wont change anything besides feeling funny and kinda gay desu.
My smallest popped out once but the bigger ones stay where they should

well I agree that bigger is better and helps to gain more but starting small isn't a bad idea

op is the biggest chad to be able to squat with a butt plug in

I only use The Plug™ when I have cummies in my bum-bum because I don't want to make a mess in the gym. I'm a good girl. :3

Hey guys, has anyone tried to stack a cage with the plug?
I've been using the cage to help me out with no fap and testosterone gains and it's been great and I'm interested in 'taking the plug' as well.
Also: I've been interested in participating in powerlifting meets, will a cage (and/or plug) considered cheating equipment? Thanks

If you wear the cage outside of the gym you can wear it inside aswell. Why not? Pretty interesting. Don't think it's cheating because most of them use a plug at least. Not sure about the cage and it's visibility through your outfit. If you wear a tight body suit you might get called out. Plugs are discreet.

Thanks