Why haven't you started the raw meat diet?

Why haven't you started the raw meat diet?

Humans are designed to eat almost 90% meat, some berries and vegetables, some nuts, some carb roots, and nothing else. DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

youtube.com/watch?v=weRKlBGszhY

youtube.com/watch?v=oE_Y5JA3gU0

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmonella
youtu.be/z9g4X7LnR18
youtube.com/watch?v=juCl0Wu7xlQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5zdWucv6I&t=0s
youtube.com/watch?v=mmAraNvDnRg
i1.wp.com/permaculture-alchemy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ANATOMY.jpg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpy5T5Fy_8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cuz i dont wanna look like him/her

Because raw meat tastes like ass

this dude used be a runescape legend

I unironically enjoy raw ground beef and take a bite while I'm seasoning my meat to decide if it needs more or not.

But I'm not a freak and my ancestors have been eating cooked meat for hundreds of years which I also enjoy because it makes it all soft and nice like your biting a hot baby cloud.

Many cultures that eat cooked food still ate raw meat once in a while. Raw heart is a delicacy in many cultures. Inuit still eat a lot of raw meat.

Because
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salmonella

I love eating raw meat though

Ok you dumb shill raw meat is meme tier, but zero carb is very doable
You can cook your meat and you don't have to eat organ meat
More info on r/zerocarb for anyone interested
Or check out the zero carb zen blogs

t. ZC for well over a year

>sweden

I was traveling around yurrop and had some real thin beef strips that seemed like they were given the sushi /cooked/ with lemon treatment but I can't remember what it was called.

what does Yukke taste like?

Uzeeh please leave

Fpbp

He looks really unhealthy

HOLY FUCK HE'S UGLY AHAHAH

What's it like living in the third world?

>youtu.be/z9g4X7LnR18
this is what eating raw meat does to you

Carpaccio?

Why does genetic dogshit incels like this even care about this stuff?

>Carpaccio
Thats it. Tasty food.

gotta max those shit base stats

>mm that is one tasty gram of meat right thurr

>lack of quantity inhibits quality
I bet you're fat.

You know that humanity evolves right ? It's a fallacy to claim that we are made to live and eat like the first cavenen before they even discovered fire. We were much more animal-like and with evolution we became more spiritual, intelligent and complete. That started with cooking meats so that our guts were not parasites hive anymore, controlling our impulses (learn about brain-gut axis). With agriculture we then started to eat a lot more carbs which is pure brain energy, and became inventors and artists.

We continually evolve so what was good for the animal-like caveman isn't necessarily good for us.

>what does Yukke taste like?

like the first three letters

Waste of fucking time

Stopping with Dresden was a mistake

just throw in some broccolini every once in a while , jesus.

Cool. No Marxism, no Jews, natural and healthy food. We boil it, so we wont have any infections

It's a thread about eating raw meat and you bring up carpaccio, an appetizer consisting of thinner slices than pretty much any deli meat and is rarely ever served outside of a restaurant, as if that's even remotely what we're actually discussing...

It's true the younger generations will thrive on twinkies and big macs.

>No Marxism, no Jews
You, my friend, don't know what Third World means

>it's a thread about raw meat
>we're discussing raw meat dishes
>you fucking brought up a raw meat dish
oh ok I'm sorry.
Retard.

>herr u said raw meat and what i brought up technically fits within the definition of that term so i made a good point
>hey guys i ackshully eat sushi once a week so i already eat raw meat

>Violence Is the Only Answer - The Slaves Will Be Vegetarians / Vegans
Jesus fucking Christ what a fucking loser... imagine being so beta you have to roleplay a lion and invent a a babby-philosophy about 'muh strenght' instead of just enjoying some goddamn rare steak and ovenbaked potatowedges like a fucking adult.

we ain't supposed to eat raw meat unless it's fresh

Creepymaxxing

Oh shit guys, we have a middle school graduate over here

>crippling insecurites will literally drive some meatcucks to slowly kill themselves trying to prove their masculinity
And nothing of value was lost.

PewDiePie never was the same after the kikes shut down his channel

Nah, just in the shithole that is your country.

Damn I thought I got a big forehead but this guy is like 90% forehead.

People that do this should be legally obliged to let people know so they can turn around and run

because i dont want to have parasites in my brain

I work a physical job, i lift and drag 50-100+lb items for 6-9 hours depending on work load. My question is about food. I take a men's daily vitamin and eat two tuna select packets on my lunch.
Should i eat big before i go in or after? or both

you may not like it but that is how peak performance look like

>Humans are designed to eat almost 90% meat
Is that why Human canines are so small that they are unable to rip through animal flesh without the help of tools? I would love to see you kill a cow and rip through its tough hide with your tiny canines.

Is that why the Human intestines are very long, similar to other herbivores/omnivores, and not short like all carnivores?

Is that why the Inuit, who eat a diet of 60-70% meat and 30-40% plants, have one of the lowest lifespans on earth?

yukke is pretty good, beef marinated soy sauce, honey, garlic, and egg yolk.
europe has steak tartare and it's also good but with different flavor, worcestershire sauce, anchovies, red onion, capers, dijon mustard, egg yolk, hot sauce.

have you ever actually eaten raw meat before? I've eaten completely raw steak and raw heart without any tools and i've got through it fine. just because you're a civilised little cuck.

i think he means you would still need cutlery to get it down to these portion sizes. imagine trying to rip out the heart of a deer or gazelle with your bare teeth as normal carnivores do.

A huge reason we evolved so quickly is because of cooking our food you dumb fuck. When you cook food, the nutrients become more bioavailabile. Raw is inefficient for meat

Inuits literally died younger than the average sedentary fat canadian, and they're genetically adapted to a high meat diet, they actually are unable to survive a fast, and they can't even go in ketosis for the most part without suffering major health issues.

>listening to a guy who stares at the sun on a regular basis and thinks the earth is flat

This, and he once got an infection from eating raw bone marrow that left him paralized for a month.

But humans were designed to eat a majority of fruit, not raw meat you fucking tryhard pig. Enjoy destroying your testosterone levels, IGF-1 levels, and becoming a chubby loser.
Some "carnivore" you are.

Humans are designed to eat whatever the fuck they can get their hands on.

We're not even designed for optimum nutrition, we're designed to try and eat as much sugar as physically possible, the only thing that stops us is our rationality and learned behaviour

Christ I somewhat look like this guy. If he starts making people think our large heads don't equate to being smart, then my game is going to be fucked.

Damn this guy. Damn him to hell.

This guy has that psycho inbred cannibal look

He sure proved everyone wrong

This guy is totally mental

youtube.com/watch?v=juCl0Wu7xlQ

I'm doing partly raw meat with some fresh raw salmon and lots of raw eggs and raw milk and feel amazing. Would do more raw meat but local fresh organic meat can be pretty expensive.

Sv3rige's NWO DIEt documentary as well as this presentation were enough to redpill me on this: m.youtube.com/watch?v=qn5zdWucv6I&t=0s

Inb4 all the vegan shills using ad homien or emotional arguments against this natural diet. You can't refute any of the physiological or historical facts that prove we're carnivores.

>tfw they took down milk jars channel

Enjoy your heart disease, only herbivores can develop atherosclerosis.

real master race food, raw meat, raw egg and raw onion.

imagine the test boost from that

>eats raw meat
>doesn't eat ROTTEN RAW MEAT to become a superhuman symbiotic organism fueled by healthy bacteria and molds

youtube.com/watch?v=mmAraNvDnRg

Dude gives real Elliot Rodger vibes.

>physiological facts we are carnivores
>fails to cite that human digestive system from teeth to intestines are designed to break down nuts and starchy root vegetables and not meat
i1.wp.com/permaculture-alchemy.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/ANATOMY.jpg
Listen, keep doing what you are doing and when you get sick from the bacteria found in meat, please continue to stick with your appeal to nature fallacy and avoid the hospital or medical care, a most unnatural intervention, for your condition.
RIP bro.

I must say, there is something satisifying in your brain on a primal level when you get home from training and just tear into some raw, juicy, tender flesh and can feel the flesh being turned into more muscles

>head hit the desk 30 seconds in
>again 40 seconds in
>again at 1 minute
>think: no way in fuck can people take this guy srs
>go to YouTube to check comments
>want to die

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Vpy5T5Fy_8Y

Anyone else /mettbrötchen/ here? I loved eating it in Germany but I’m back in the states and don’t trust the pork here. What do?

Enjoy your cholesterol-based death faggot

>some berries and vegetables
Starchy tubers. Not "vegetables."

Other plants are somewhere between medicine and poison.

Weird how vegan get the lowest rick of heart disease,cancer and diabeetus.

It's beef in the Netherlands.

Cholesterol intake has recently been shown to be independent of disease rates. Because the body is perfectly capable of making far more cholesterol on its own than you can consume and regulating the levels thereby.

Put some salt on it.

jesus look at that neck

Not when you confuse cause and effect. Healthy people are more likely to be plant-based. But the health of people on plant-based diets declines faster for their age group than similarly healthy omnivores.

Veganism isn't making people healthy. Healthy people adopting veganism is making veganism look good.

Not that veganism isn't healthier than some of the things some people eat. Probably better than trying to subsist on white sugar syrup (which is not vegan, BTW because white sugar is bleached with bone char).

at least he didnt roid like so many vegans to give a false impression of his diet

There wouldn't be a test boost. Carbohydrates are the macronutrient mainly responsible for androgen production. Only a minimal amount of fat is needed to facilitate that, and protein has nothing to do with androgens.

He's LITERALLY RETARDED, JESUS CHRIST!

I'm wondering how fast he will get health problems, wtf.

Lmao what a retard. Yeah we can breakdown nuts and root vegetables; but can we eat those all year long in nature? Can we even eat those raw? Go try to eat some wild almonds and tell me how well you break em down.

Also:
>muh peer reviewed study funded by Coca Cola to reaffirm my opinion
You're mindless as fuck.

>abc
what?

your idea is as retarded as veganism we're omnivores

>big forehead

nah,its his hairline that starts at the middle of his head

>Is that why the Human intestines are very long, similar to other herbivores/omnivores, and not short like all carnivores?
What's the bodylength:intestine length ratio in all 3 of those?

If you ignore the shitty nord hairline, the dude looks really healthy. His skin amd eyes are very bright and alive looking. Unlike *cough* vegans that look like zombies
I believe humans are herbivores that are evolving into carnivores. Hence why certain people can only get vitamin A from animals like how cats are

Stop eating tuna and switch to sardines. Your mercury consumption is probably too high.

>Is that why the Inuit, who eat a diet of 60-70% meat and 30-40% plants, have one of the lowest lifespans on earth?
There are inuit in Chad?

Humans barely tolerate sugar and starch without their teeth rotting away or getting fat, a tiny fraction of plant nutrients (15%) are bioavailable to humans, and anything more fibrous putrefies in the gut without providing calories.

We're barely more "omnivorous" than dogs. Nowhere near as much as rats and pigs.

>Humans are designed to...
I always stop here. Sounds like tabloid selling trying to sell you the latest trendy diet, when we already know what works and not.

Lots of claim, zero proof. At least give us some citation. Look, this guy as been vegan for over a year, should he have lost strenght if he only ate 15% of the said nutrients? youtube.com/watch?v=gF1D6d6dCKU

The dude is on lotta roids though

Compared to people that eat mcdonalds 6x a week? You bet

Hes a normie with a gf and friends. Please dont turn holy elliot into "anything i dont like"

what the fuck he looks terrible physique

I’m not an ainu