Genes

Does anyone else fear of not passing on his genes? i legit had a panic attack some nights ago, just to think that all the events from the birth of the earth to this moment right here, all my ancestors surviving and finding a partener to mate with, making healthy off-springs throughout history for millions of years.Events that happened over 5 billion years ago led you to where you at now.

I'm an only child, so i dont have brothers to count on passing my name and my family's own legacy.I'm fairly young (22), but i dont know if i can support economically a kid and also i feel like i'll never find the RIGHT woman to complete our ultimate biological goal.I have a very enjoyable life, go out with friends, party with girls, workout but thats the final missing piece and it starts to bother me.I would love to have a little warrior to train with in the future, get him to lifting early and teach him the ropes,unlike my lazy father.If for whatever reason i can't or don't want a kid, would just donating sperm be a good solution? Knocking up random women who i won't see again ( i would hate for my kid to be born fatherless or be brought up in shitty conditions)?

What is Veeky Forums's opinion on the subject? Do you have kids or are you planning to have in the future?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/47MazYDnmaU?t=167
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

23, only child too. I'm a genetic mess and a high level sperg.
Don't want children to suffer more than they should. Don't want to be a dad either.
I'll try to live a hedonistic lifestyle until my fifties and off myself out of existential dread and regret.

stop being gay

Of course I want to, but I am incel so I realize I neither can nor should

do you have brothers? If so,its not that bad.

Im completely alone in this,i feel like i disrespect my family and all my ancestor's efforts by not passing on my torch.

Life is for the living and death is for the dying.You shouldn't think about death from this age,it will get better

I want to pass on my genes, but I don't want to do so indiscriminately. There isn't a one right woman, there are a number of women that would be right for it though. I just need to find one of them. Sadly, there seem to be an abundance of poor women though.

Change course

Yeah. I never did have any reason or want to be a parent but now that I think about it, it's be cool.

Idk How to raise an army brat if I'm deployed 9 months out a year though (next 20 years)

I had a friend who was a self proclaimed lesbian. She always talked about kids n shit and asked me a couple times how manu kids i wanted or if id be okay with a "sexless marriage"
Didn't know what she meant but it got me thinking

My wife is having trouble conceiving because she's too thin (100 lbs at 5'5) and is struggling to put on weight. I don't believe she's really trying and has unaddressed anorexia from her years as a competitive distance runner. I'm giving increasingly serious consideration to divorcing her. It's putting a huge strain on our marriage.

I do plan on having kids in the future and ever since I was a kid I've always had this drive for the same reason. Not worried about it b/c I have tons of siblings but I also want to do my part in exterminating the black race.

That's so sad. Why don't you just help her get some therapy?

have you talked with a doctor? Does she want kids? It'd be a shame to destroy your marriage over something easily fixable, i hope you two stay together and find a solution

thanks for sharing your opinion, but dont bring all that /pol/ stuff here, im trying to have a serious thread

She's very proud, and very stubborn. She's very intelligent, and prides herself on being better than other people. Part of her anorexia is fueled by her hatred of fat people. Her drive in the workplace is driven by her hatred of stupid people. Though, ironically, she has tremendous compassion for them, just as long as she's not one of them. She refuses to go to therapy because she believes that it's generally bullshit.

No male cousins on your dad's side?

She froze her GP out when he asked her to do a routine blood workup because she refuses to do a 12 hour fast. She wants kids, ever more so as we both turned 30 this summer.

I agree it would be a shame to destroy our marriage, we've been together 8 years now. My life would go on without her, despite how crushing losing her would be. I don't know what she would do without me though.

No, only females unfortunately. But even if there were, i'd still feel the duty to reproduce, i own it to my grandpa from my mother's child (who is my childhood hero). I dont represnt only my father, but more importantly, my mother aswell

I was being serious too?

Suffer from the same thoughts.

meant to say "mother's side"

Also I'm a black female.

maybe she is more afraid of the fact that she will gain fat during pregnacy and probably won't be able to lose the weight or you might no find her attractive any longer. You need to have a serious talk with her and explain that a child will lighten your marriage & lives and she doesnt have to worry about gaining a few extra pounds because you love her

Look, i cant judge you because each person has his own perspective of things and his own experiences.Having a preference of a skin color is not a problem , but self-hate and using words as "exterminate the black race" definitely is.
I'm done replying to you because you're probably a troll trying to start sh*t up, if not i apologise and hope you get what you're looking for

I've tried to express that to her. She was 115 when we were first dating, got as high as 120, and I LOVED her body. I don't really complain, but she knows I find her less attractive at this weight. She got up to 135 when she lived abroad and felt fat even though during all of this higher weight period she was eating gluten and later found out she has Celiac's so a lot of it was sitting on her stomach. She'd probably have a flat stomach still at 115. She's up to 103 now and finally getting a regular period again. She had said at 100 that she'd be willing to go to 110 to get her period back but no higher, and suddenly she doesn't even want to go over 105 now that she had her first period in months.

I get what you mean OP but you need to understand our true progeny will be robots, carbon life is too weak and shitty to perpetuate itself. We need to give birth to sentient machines, steel and microchips, not pathetic lumps of watery flesh.

>5 billion years ago
Earth is only 4.6 billion years old retard

5778 years old*

that doesnt mean that every little dust particle travelling millions of miles before even the creation of earth didnt matter.Im talking about everything that led us to where we are now, not since our world existed

I'd like to, but being a 32 yo khv I already know that it will never happen.
Thankfully I have a younger brother who's already expecting his second child, so at least the family name will survive.

Tell her she has to eat all the eggs.

>Does anyone else fear of not passing on his genes?

>Sperm bank donation
>Done
>Do what the fuck you want to

I unironically got a copper bowl for Christmas from my parents because I eat so many eggs. She actually eats lots of eggs too, but eggs are actually pretty low calorie.

that still doesnt ensure yours will ever be picked or be successfully borned

Genuinely interested as to why you haven't dicked down any of the 25 to 30 year old women you must come by.

Muscles not large enough?

>khv
you have Koi Herpes Virus, a species of virus causing disease in fish?

Tl dr you're a fuckin Faggot. Find a gf and shoot a load in her, simple as that.

I'm going to donate shit loads of sperm to the sperm bank. After that I will probably try to shack up with a tall and smart wife. But any wife will be fine

Do you know how if you go back far enough in time then everybody alive today shares a single common ancestor? Well by that same logic, at some point in the future, all humans alive at that point share a single common ancestor who is alive today. This means that only the ancestors of a single human (and his or her mates) today will survive and everybody else's line of progeny will eventually end. Does that ease your fears?

Then it would be like 13 billion years

Humans didn't evolve passing down genes of the individual as much as we evolved passing down the genes of our pack.

We are pack animals, and it's inherent to our specie to fight, struggle, and die for the pack, even if we don't have children of our own. It's inherent to our DNA to protect the children in our pack, even if they aren't ours.

lastly, youre just one dude. Your genes aren't special, and won't make an impact on the world in the slightest.

just donate some sperm to a few different sperm banks and assume your spunk was in high demand.

>It's inherent to our DNA to protect the children in our pack, even if they aren't ours.

So why are europeans, especially people from swedistan, let their daughters raped and sons killed by ahmed and jamal?

Women are either hideous or married (since they're not hideous) at that age.

Next time if you "tl dr" dont bother leaving a comment and just skip the thread. I dont want to bring a kid in my life when im financially unstable and dont have a wife i love and care about, equal to my genes potential.

>"Find a gf and shoot a load in her, simple as that."
Thats how you get a broken home and destroy a kid's life. Kids are not pets that you can abandon after you get tired of them jackass

I have the same plan, donate some just to keep my mind clear and find love with the possibility of having a legitimate kid. A question though, can the donated sperm kids find you and ask for child's support? Do they have any legal power over you? Do you hold responsibility to them as a "parent"?

No, that seems like a cope to me. Everyone should contribute and keep their families name alive

i said no /pol/ sh*t .

Truth hurts, eh? Its literally right before your eyes you faggot

But that chances that your family names genealogy will survive, even with kids, is almost zero. So go to through the worrying and effort just to increase the probability of your family's genealogy to increase from zero to a number that's almost zero is inane and unreasonable.

im not him but i specifically said i don't want /pol/ racism and hate in here. This is a serious thread and i want to opinion of other respectful people who value their genes and genetic potential on the subject, not some degenerates hating on everything and everyone because of their sad lives.

I want a woman like this by my side...
Where did you meet?

Passing genes on is a myth, all "your" genes are gone in your descendants a few tens of generations from now.

If i dont continue its definitely a dead end though.I dont want to see it from a % perwpective because every life seems like nothing, but in reality it counts. Maybe my future children can have twins and down the road my name will expand again. I'd prefer to have boys but i'll take a girl aswell

No. There's a 99.99% chance your genes are inferior. If anything you should fear passing your inferior genetics unto a new generation. This world is stupid enough, stop adding to it. If you want a kid, go adopt one of the kids that already exists with better genetics than you

Reproduction is a meme, kids are shit

So yeah, european DNA gets destroyed by niggers (Not Black men)

>I'm fairly young (22), but i dont know if i can support economically a kid
You do realise that being a NEET parent is even easier than being a NEET son, right?
Also, it guarantees your progeny will have more children and sooner than their peers.

>everybody alive today *shares* a single common ancestor
>*everybody else's* line of progeny will eventually end
Obvious faulty logic.

Oh cut it with the "the world is already stupid enough,dont add more" or the "we are overpopulated anyways". I look good, i'd say 7.5/10 with good characteristics. I've had 4 long term relationships my whole life, so no, i think these girls found something that by your word 99.99% dont have?

Stop spreading negativity, if you are unable to do it or dont want to do it, thats your thing. Don't try to put others down to get to equal yourself with them.
And no,i refuse to raise an adopted kid.

I want my future kids to have a good life, to look up to me and respect me. What kind of example i'll give to them if i'm a bum doing nothing? I'd hate it if my parents weren't ready for me.

>I want my future kids to have a good life, to look up to me and respect me
And yet you're here.

youtu.be/47MazYDnmaU?t=167

Tywin said it best. "It's the family name that lives on"

Single child here, adopted into loving family. I'd say I have good genes, STEM degree, above average looking, good mental health, but for me it's more about passing on the lifestyle my adoptive parents imposed on me.
I honestly want to pass along the love they gave to a son that wasn't theirs to my children.

What's it feel like being adopted?
What did it feel like finding out (unless it's obvious)?

I might want to adopt someday, but I don't want to fuck the kid(s) up...

>I honestly want to pass along the love they gave to a son that wasn't theirs to my children
That might not be possible, user. The behaviour towards progeny is heritable. You'll try as hard as you can, but you'll always be hindered by your biological parents.

>I might want to adopt someday, but I don't want to fuck the kid(s) up...
Never hide the fact that they're adopted. That's literally it.

i think they will figure it out by themselves being raised by 2 fathers...

Fucking kek, thanks
Actually I'm hoping my qt wife someday agrees she doesn't want to stretch out the best apart of her body

We were both competitive runners at the time. She still is, I have switched to lifting recently. We met at a road race. We both won, and I suggested using the prize money to treat each other out for drinks.

Child birth is a fucking meme
If I were a woman, I wouldn't want to wreck my shit for a baby.

if she does not, i dont know what to say. Looks fade away, her snatch won't be pretty when she reaches 50,60 years old but a child will be there for your whole life. Dont let her selfish act destroy your future because you will both regret it down the line...

That meme got you here. Are you a meme too?
What is it, to meme? What is meme, what is not.

Never thought of it that way...

That's actually awesome... Man I need far more social hobbies.

I wonder (((who)) could be behind this post...

My wife and I are going to start trying for kids next year, so no. What I'm terrified of is not having a son. I want a firstborn son to name after my father and eventually lift with.

I'm pretty sure it means "kissless, hand-hold-less virgin".

I live in a pretty big city, so anything above 25 is already married, be it workplace, club or evening school.
The part that used to hurt the most is a friend of me who's the same age, but a balding obese manlet, managed to go out and pick up 23 yo girls, easily some 7+/10. Or at least he used to up till 2 years ago where he found "the one" in his words.
Guess I was always just to soicially inept to make something work.

Well, after some point I just stoped giving much of a fuck about it I think, and am now more or less focused on myself, getting my degree finally done, trying to get a better job and maybe make it somehow into my dreamfield.

Dude bite the bullet and go foreign. Thats how i was born. Life ain't all bad for everyone involved and its exotic. The girl is probably going to swoon over you and her now 1st world living style

>pic related
How i used to feel about being a mutt, now i actually enjoy it

Engineering by any chance?

get a dog

If you do make sure you sign a prenupt and all the necessary releases.

Yeah mang, I read about a guy who divorced his wife the hour after the were married even though he signed a shit prenup. She got absolutely nothing when she revealed she was a gold digger

If you're referencing that friend then yeah I've thought about settling with her, with a prenupt.

You want to settle with a lesbian?

I said thought about it and I take what i get within reason. Something told me she never really was anyway

Why is Veeky Forums so surprised when physically unattractive guys get hot women? Personality unironically matters more. If guys are ranked on the 1-10 scale, being Veeky Forums will make you more competitive with other 5s if you're a 5, but it won't make you a 6 or a 7. It's the opposite with girls, if you're a girl and your body is a 9, having a shit personality will make you less appealing than other 9s, but you'll still be seen as more attractive to most guys than a 7 with a great personality.

Did you miss those two "extinction" labels on your pic? Your silly goal of passing on your genes is futile. Humanity is not going to exist forever. Even if we escape this planet before destroying it, the universe itself is going to "die" some day.
So tell me, what the fuck is the point of passing on your genes, huh?

Reproduction is a demiurgic troll.

>thinks like this
Why haven’t you killed your self? Not everyone is a faggot atheist and we actually have reasons to go on

is this cope? If you dont want or unable to reproduce, keep it to yourself. Your way of thought tells me you're either very young, immature or both

I'm 28 and starting to get the dad bug but I have to do a helluva lot to improve my life before then. I'm almost off all recreational drugs. I figure about 10 years of living clean + training + sorting myself out and I'll be ready to start a family (and still young enough to snag a fertile young qt).

No, physics.
Hope to get into research down the line if possible.
I di travel around a bit in SEA, but it was more a holiday to see stuff then anything else.

Forbiden where I live, and I got lucky wwith the flat in the city to a more or les reasonable rent.

would you say you have good genes?

Skinny fag, not a fan of eating. Marry bigger girl (80kgs). Have child hoping he won't be a skinny fag like myself

yes

I have many, many, cousins with my family's name (more than 12 boys) and I have an alright time getting dates with women taller than me (I'm 5'2" and usually date 5'5"+) during my stay in college for Aerospace Engineering so I'm not too scared.
If I don't manage to get a smart woman, though, there will be no point. I've dated dumb Women too much to care.
I have a Giantess fetish so I have no gripes about being short.

I wanna be a daddy