Veeky Forums is full of vegan/keto/fringe diet threads

Veeky Forums is full of vegan/keto/fringe diet threads.

Can we get a thread dedicated to the balanced old school bodybuilding diet? Chicken, broccoli, rice, greek yogurt etc. This objectively the best diet for both muscle gain and fat loss.
>high in protein for optimal protein synthesis
>high in carbs to fuel your workouts
>moderate in fat for optimal hormone production
>high in fiber and micronutrients to keep you healthy
>cheap
>Sustainable. It doesn't make you wanna kill yourself after two days, like being on keto does.

Other urls found in this thread:

custommealplanner.com/old-meal-planner.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>2018
>having a normal diet
What are you some kind of well functioning faggot.

>Sustainable. It doesn't make you wanna kill yourself after two days, like being on keto does.
Babby should've increased the electrolyte intake if it can't handle the keto flu (that goes away after the first week anyway)

is it worth hitting all the micronutrients on cronometer?
i never know what to eat so I just eat random healthy stuff for lunch like I did today(black bean pasta with stir fried veggies and topped with brewers yeast), log into cronometer and then base dinner around what I need to fullfill the needs.

Since this is the diet thread might as well post here. How much carbs do you need for running?
I started running around 10k per day since december and sometimes I noticed my sweat smells like ammonia. According to google I need to eat more carbs.
I eat around 200grams of carbs everyday, 100grams rice for lunch and bread and shit for dinner. Do I need to eat more carbs right before the run or just more in general? Also how much more?

No it's not. But it's a fun puzzle. I managed to hit everything with sardines, carrots, broccoli, and sunflower seeds.

did you seriously eat 500+ calories worth of carrots?

>Babby should've increased the electrolyte intake if it can't handle the keto flu
baby should have a balanced diet and active life style so they don't have to battle keto flu and create a personality around a meme diet

If you wanna bulk up eat more of them, if you don't wanna bulk just eat when you're hungry.

If you wanna increase your running performance eat lots of them but make sure your at maintenance calories (or deficit if you're chubby)

>8 cups of carrots

no

also, if you throw it in the blender, it's really easy to eat 8 cups of carrots

Keto works extremely well, veganism is a cult that works by producing a similar end result. Weight gain and loss is dependent on insulin levels and sensitivity. Fat loss is easiest to accomplish by an extended fast. Muscles degrade with our modern diets due to our extremely elevated glucose levels. Which cause your body to get energy from your muscles before diverting to it's proper fat storage.

So keto will work because it depletes your excess glucose, fasting will work by the same process, and veganism "works" because high fiber allows better usage of the insulin you produce already.

There isn't such a thing as a "classic diet". Nixon created trillions of dollars in 1970 by ruining the American diet and you'll notice obesity, cancer, depression all spike right after 75 when his new dietary guidelines went into effect.

Lots of money to be made on making people fat then selling them fitness industry, food that doesn't make you full, and lying like they didn't ignore centuries of dieting science.

For tldr: avoid carbs, high fiber carbs are more okay, but the best thing for growth is some good meat, and good fat.

I eat chicken breast/rice/veggies 3 days/week. Cottage cheese/rice/veggies 1 day/week & beans/tuna/rice/veggies 1 day/week. Spicemaxxing for flavour of course.
On the weekend I eat whatever as long as I don’t go over my calories.

Minimal sugar, No beer or ciggies. Truly a patrician diet.

>avoid carbs
Okay I will avoid all vegetables, fruits, beans, nuts, seeds, and whole grains. Thanks for the health advice buddy!

>No it's not.

how so?

finally someone here adressed that. Keto confuses me. Do you cut out all your carbs or just some? Am i supposed to say fuck it to my health and drop all my veggies?

There are lots of high nutrient vegetables that are very low carb.

Plus remember must subtract the Fiber from the total Carb count.

but they still have carbs and if im correct, you are not in ketosis if you have consumed any carbs.

As long as you're eating like a sane person (no all meat diet, no 4k calories of fast food, no month-long water fasts), your micros will be fine. Just stick to old school diets and leave cronometer for terraria autists like me
custommealplanner.com/old-meal-planner.html

Anything’s fine as long as it fits your macros. Generally with Keto you’ll want to stay under 20g carbs, or 50g carbs if you think the former is too hard. Most fruit is avoided due to fructose content containing excessive carbs.

About 100g of broccoli/cauliflower is about 3g carbs, cruciferous leafy veggies should have less. I usually consume about 200g in weight of veggies with dinner when I break my fast,

You aren't correct. You can take in up to ~20g of carbs a day when in ketosis

where to buy skyr?

Whole grains are literal garbage, my dude.
>falling for the cereal marketers

What about eating a purely carnivorous diet? Seems kinda interesting

100% whole wheat is okay
all about that fiber and gluten

I think you should be fine as long as you eat fatty sources of meat a la Inuit. Eating leaner sources can cause rabbit starvation.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_poisoning

Youd have to supplement it with a fiber supplement.

So it sounds like all I'd need is a multivitamin, fiber pill, and tons of meat. Has anyone here tried something like this?

6 months chicken and rice 0 cheat meals

all worth it for the looks 16 yr old cuties give u in the gym

>so they don't have to battle keto flu
I didn't have to because I increased my electrolyte intake.

It's a trash tier diet that isn't balanced at all.

Post body please