So, has anyone actually tried it out? Is this why this fad is no longer to be seen here?

So, has anyone actually tried it out? Is this why this fad is no longer to be seen here?

Other urls found in this thread:

dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml
metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24565563
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're incredible for your health disregarding the memes... I regularly try to throw half an onion into anything I can

I'm eating tuna, raw onion and mustard right now. Tastes good.

because it's a meme that stopped being funny. onions are delicious but they are not magic test boosters. only literal retards fall for this shit.

We’re all still waiting on onion bros results num nuts.

>So, has anyone actually tried it out?
Nah, only literally hundreds of people. I've broken 6 months plateaus since I started about a month ago and I'm only getting stronger.

Summoning onion bro. Have you sent off the tests yet?

I saw a post from him last night. The test is on the 11th, I think and be should have the results about two days after. So around 13th is when to expect it.

makes my balls bigger

Guys, a friendly piece of advice

If Onion bro's results come back positive for test increase, I'd advice you to keep it on the down low

For the newfriend normies in Veeky Forums, that means no sharing it on reddit, not sharing it on facebook, not on your youtube channel, etc. Not unless you want the (((government))) to make onions illegal

Kratom was legal, until it was found out that it has properties that make people quit addictions, Cannabis was legal, until it was found that it helps with mental and spiritual gains, aswell as health benefits for people with things like epilepsy, making pharma lose a lot of money. Same happened with other things and plants aswell

or double the amount of xenoestrogens

>Has anyone tried it
Most of you retards got burnt out because you ate multiple raw onions a day like apples and rekt yourselves with the BO heartburn and farts that come with it. In reality you need at most half a cup of chopped raw onion to max out related gains. Just fold it into something savory (make sure theyre still raw though) and boom, test gains

really?

>Kratom
This shit is the fucking bomb
Don't do it if you plan on having sex with a condom though because you will not cum

>EATING ONIONS TO RAISE TEST IS A TROLL-MEME.
As troll-memes go it's more-or-less harmless but nevertheless it IS A TROLL-MEME.
Furthermore:
>You are not an Iranian lab rat
The study was done at some Iranian (lol) Universtity with LAB RATS.
There have been NO HUMAN STUDIES done whatsoever, so there is NO EVIDENCE that onions do anything for human male testosterone levels.
*** THIS IS THE DEFINITIVE WORD ON THE SUBJECT ***

Eating a raw onion is not likely to cause you any health problems. But the only 'guaranteed' effects it will have will be:
* Unpleasant for most people to eat raw
* Stinky breath and possibly stinky sweat/body odor
* 'Disrupted' digestion
* A feeling of extreme foolishness when you realize YOU FELL FOR ANOTHER STUPID TROLL-MEME
* Embarassment when you realize THE TROLLS ARE LAUGHING AT YOUR EXPENSE

Now, then: You want a GUARANTEED way to raise your testosterone level? Here's what you do:
>LIFT
>EAT
>SLEEP
>REPEAT UNTIL SUCCESS
This is the ONLY verified way to raise testosterone levels in your body.
Stop looking for cheesy shortcuts and DO THE WORK.

you're going to eat your words in about a week, faggot

digits of intuition with undertone of great leader dubs confirm we should heed this guy's warning. onions arent for casuals and we dont want the normies to find out about our secrets

This is autism

Because all onionposters are fucking women now while you're here

owiseone share your wisdom on how you were able to make such a deduction
t. copy pasta

Eat my words because of a super scientific study with sample size n=1? lol.

You're still an autist for posting it

Making onions illegal does sound very likely, thanks for this insight.

I usually eat atleast 1 whole onion a day. Feel pretty normal... not super human or anything. defiantly very healthy food but nothing is going to be some magic wonder outside of the combined efforts of diet, sleep, exercizze, socializing, and fulfilling work.
and genetics.

pic related is me after eating 1000 onions

Copypasta

What do onions contain that supposedly boosts test? Not really seen that be discussed.

Memed.
You fell for it you retard.
Go kys now you waste of space.

Too late faggot. I already turned you and this board into the authorities.
They are working on making onions illegal asap.
Have fun losing your gains you motherfucking faggot.

You are an autist for believing that an onion can magically increase your test.
I'm going to pound your face into the shit that it is.

Growing my own onions this year. Hope the feds don't find my onion farm

You might want to consider indoor onion farming, to avoid being seen by the FDA and DEA helicopters

Thanks, check this pic.

>dea.gov/druginfo/ds.shtml

Sorry, I'm super tired. Must go to bed soon

there are no memes any more because it works.

>gets mad over a vegetable
>not an autist

Whatever you say bud

Requesting screencap of post about Socartes being ripped and fucking ass(no homo)

my balls were so full at the end of the day after eating a whole onion w/ breakfast, it was ridiculous. Felt such a strong urge to fuck.

I'm now waking up with steel erections every morning after starting this. I hardly ever had morning wood prior.

I always woke up w erections but onion completely increase t and if you dont thinkk it does you havent tried it

care to explain this meme? I used to post here a lot when zyzz was alive and now I cannot even relate to Sir's comics :'(

Not a meme, we're unironically eating onions because a study said that they caused a 300% test boost in rats. Our anecdotes are the human trials.

>Reported

Can't wait until onions are illegal - it's basically the same as roiding

>metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
lmao how far is too far

*submits tip*
M'LADY

I've been doing it for a month now. I honestly do not feel any difference. I am using red onions and I put them through a juicer. There is only one difference I've noticed and i don't know if it is related. I am no longer interested in my gf and am much more interested in the goals I've made for myself. Notice no extra muscle definition or size. Notice no bad breath or sweat.

DISREGARD FEMALES
ACQUIRE DANCE MOVES

This is me. Forgot to mention that I've pinned 3 cycles before and although I never felt any different beyond a bit of bacne, I always noticed mass gains.

It's been 3 years since my last cycle.

Onions, rolled oats, dark berries, dark green leafy veg - Inc broccoli all contain ingredients that lower estrogen levels and help you increase natural testosterone.

IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT ONIONS.

Avoid meat especially processed shill food and dairy (cow estrogen and female growth hormone is rife).

Even the Romans soldiers requested NOT to be given meat before battle, knowing that animal protein was bad for the male physique.
This is also why gladiators were Vegan.

Genisis 1:29 I have given you every seed bearing plant on the face of the earth - this will be food for you

Nice bible verse. Post the next one right after too please.

>eat seed bearing water-hemlock berries
>die

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24565563
> turmeric increases testosterone levels by 257% in rats

well, it's not triple the test, but close enough.

>257%
>not triple the test
>not understanding percenteges

You summoned me.

Correct.

Me too.
Just a touch but my gf noticed.

Or they get hyper taxed.

When they come for me I will resist.
I'll Go down eating onions.

''''They'''' will never ban or tax onions. Could you imagine having to spin to normies why the base ingredient in literally almost all dishes across all cultures is bad?

eating onion and garlic everyday.

Pic related I guess, I feel more aggressive and have bursts of energy.

Pretty weird desu.

wait what? kratom doesnt make people quit addictions does it? kratom should be illegal because of how fucking disgusting it tastes

why the fuck are u guys eating raw onions and garlic when onion and garlic supplements exist?

Its horrible for your stomach, it upsets mine quite a lot so I stopped doing it. And yea I did the "adapt to it over the course of a week"

I am sorry but I just dont want to feel ill all the time.

it's learned, I regularly have half a chopped onion in my salad for lunch and dinner

Why would you have sups when you can have the genuine article?

It's not particularly inconvenient to have an onion.

I don't actually think they will.

It would be interesting if the test cones out true if people gmo "sports onions" could you imagine.

>Activated almonds with sports onions!

Vector cereal Onion Edition

you're a bald cuck. Literally the definition of soymale

"You're a white male!!"

They are going to be illegal. I can't wait.
You'll be in jail for onion possession.

You're going to jail for possession of onions.

Sure they were liar.

It doesn't

Onions literally have better textures than apples, taste better too. Just eat them straight up, cheap as hell

>Kratom was legal, until it was found out that it has properties that make people quit addictions,
In my experience people around me have always gotten seriously hooked on kratom.

Onion-alpha male addition with added pink magic.

Buy it now.

It works, it's just that once you puke up your first onionshake it takes a while before you can tolerate onions again. We're all stuck in the middle stage of waiting for onion appetite to return.

>onions will be sold on the deepweb blackmarket in our time

What an age to live in.

I am back. Keep eating the onions, faggots.

Did you eat your onions today lads?

I eat them raw with bananas.

>I was only nine years old
>I loved onions so much
>I'd consume huge quantities of onions every night before I go to bed, thanking onions for the test I've been given
>"Onions are love", I would say, "Onions are life"
>My dad hears me and calls me a faggot
>I knew he was just jealous for my test gains
>I called him a soyboy
>He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
>I'm crying now and my face hurts
>I lay in bed and it's really cold
>A warmth is moving towards me
>I feel something touch me
>It's Dioscorides
>I'm so happy
>He whispers in my ear, "Let's get you ready for the Olympics"
>He grabs me with his powerful onion stained hands, and puts me on my hands and knees
>I spread my ass-cheeks for Dioscorides
>He penetrates my butthole.
>It hurts so much, but I do it for the gains
>I can feel Dioscorides rubbing raw onions all over my body as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Dioscorides
>He roars a mighty roar, as he fills my butt with onion juice
>My dad walks in
>Dioscorides looks him straight in the eye, and says, "It's all onion now"
>Dioscorides leaves through my window
>Onions are love. Onions are life.

Onion dad?
Let's do this!
Onions for life baby!
2.5 keks

Where is our OnionKnight

Kek

Fuck this guy what we should do is invest in onion companies and then tell everyone. Onions will be the new thing and we'll all make huge dosh

I actually like raw onions mixed into pretty much anything. They taste better than cooked onions

Stupid question, but is there a way to eat raw garlic without it burning the living fuck out of your mouth?

Chop up finely and pour some oil over them.

Make aioli. Real aioli. Not "lets throw some garlic into mayo and call it aioli"

chop it finely, throw in into your mouth on a spoon, then down with a small glass of milk. barely touches your tongue so no bad breath.

i ain't doing that shit again until we get the results in a week. gave me the worst sore throat of my life.

>double r*ddit spacing
why