So this manlet kills a huge powerlifter with one kick. Huh so much for functional strength lol

So this manlet kills a huge powerlifter with one kick. Huh so much for functional strength lol
Why even lift when a drunk MMA manlet can kill you this easily

youtube.com/watch?v=T_Clc1yhnvY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7aSvLwIIC9c
youtu.be/7aSvLwIIC9c
youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a strong kick

>Guy who trains to fight beats guy who trains to pick heavy things up

Whao whao whao stop the presses lads this is groundbreaking news

t. buttmad lanket

Why not do both?

>tfw your mum gets drunk on christmas a tries to tell you that your strength and size wont help you in a street fight, and that you dont have "that killer instinct"

That's true, though.

for you

its true if I was fighting someone smaller but more trained. its not true if Im fighting some twink yout who wants my wallet and mobile

If you are that big you should attack first regardless of who you are fighting. Chances are one hit, tackle or whatever is enough to win the fight

Looked like the kick just graced him and made him fall, he was on his way up only seconds after fallling.

Also there's a reason why fighting sports have weight classes.

user doesn’t realise the power lifter got big so he didn’t have to fight, then got murdered by a manlet who’s had to fight his hole life episode.

>le episode meme
Just leave

5'10 actually.

The big guy also trains to fight and still got dropped lmao. Longman excuses. Face it, manlets are superior

*out-spaces you*

Gee that was tough

>mma figther gets shot in a fight
you see where im getting at? Fighting is always a bad idea

see

N-nothin personnel kid.

If you get caught by a backwheel you deserve to be knocked out.

The big guy looks like he'a getting up right when the video cuts out. I'd love to see what happens next.

He died, unironically.

The manlet obviously lifts too. Not even powerfats claim powerfatting is great for fighting, but lifting for strength IS great for fighting, and powerfatting is a great way to do that.

He died in the hospital from a brain injury. The manlet got arrested and turned out to be a member of russian mafia or someshit.

>lift to look better/be stronger
>train to fight to be able to fight
no fucking way m8, proper news

>What happens 2 seconds later

youtube.com/watch?v=7aSvLwIIC9c
full fight btw the powerfat got the manlet down but the manlet bjjd out

C O P E

youtu.be/7aSvLwIIC9c
Full vid

>lanklet accidentally a manlet
>walk free

>manlet accidentally a lanklet
>get in jail

when will they learn

That kick is awesome, almost tatsumaki senpu kyaku like.

Not a manlet coping here, I'm a 6'3 guy.

I've only ever been in 2 fights, won them, fucking size and weight matters if 2 non trained fighters fight.

Why even train mma when I have a glock

This actually scares the shit out of me. I wrestled through high school so if I got in a fight my instinct would be to shoot and slam somebody, which if its on hard ground could kill them.

that was a late stoppage. shitty ref.

I think in the whole video, you saw that the whole team were beating him up.

thats the cormier vs jones fight. You cant break up after 3 hits on the ground. Both are very professional fighter who know how to fight and how to get out of shitty positions.

I will tell this story only ONCE online, I almost killed my good friends younger brother trying to grab him over a kidnapping prank. Because of wrestling I suplexed him, It was totally on instinct and unthought about, his head hit a piece of concrete and he almost died. He had some issues for a couple years, better now.

It was deeply fucked up.

>Tl:dr
Control your wrestling, the takedowns are instinctual and very dangerous on hard ground.

>Manlet fighting a not quite such a manlet, while actual tall fit guy watches
>Cuts as he's getting back up

Shit video

no amount of lifting makes your brain better at being bounced off concrete

>kidnapping prank
You just sound like an idiot in general so good thing he didn't die

>shitty ref
>big john mccarthy
>literally the #1 ref in mma
Cant always be perfect bro. And a lot of times in championship fights it gets harder to make the call because the champ defending obviously wants every opportunity to come back. DC might have even said not to stop it. Sometimes fighters say that theyre good even while getting pummeled

>Had to use roids to beat up a man that was 6 inches shorter and 10 years older.
HAHAHHAHAA

Outrunning you*

Fixed that for you pussy

The powerlifter died in that fight (srs)

>the women are the only one giving a shit when he is dying
Fucking hell bros......kys if you don't help in those situations.

I wasn't ready for this webm.

why he crying

Why is he sad* sry

his arch nemesis just pounded his immobilized head into the canvas

>Muh instinct caused me to pick up another human being and slam him
Nobody suplexes off of instinct you sound like a retard. Coming from a wrestler as well.

Because of Capioera you fuck

That was before the fight, between.

a twink wouldn't want your wallet unless he had a gun/knife

Yeah that kick didn't kill him. It was when he knocked him down again and then beat his unconscious face and head into the ground.

>le post number x3 meme
Leave this existence.

Here's the security cam footage. The manlet proceeds to ground and pound him and for some reason the friends don't intervene until it's too late. Even in this clip we don't see how he actually ended up prostrated on the ground like that

youtube.com/watch?v=syeD36UZ-8w

>Doesn't suplex people on instinct alone

Maybe you're not a wrestler after all, user.

>superior
>manlets

Superiority means to be above

Literally killed by manlet

this again

Coping lanket

Cause his a sissy manlet

kekd n saved

you clearly dont live on a UK estate. they do it for as laugh mate

wtf, that looks exactly like my great uncle

>Trained and competed in judo (also muay thai for a few years) since I was 12
>at a house party 4 years ago
>hothead.jpg
>friend of a friend has done a bit of boxing
>he starts a fight with me for no reason that I can tell
>probably gonna get rocked if I stay standing
>clinchmode.bat
>end up hitting him with a harai goshi
>gif related
>only on the lawn thankfully
>he starts shaking and vomitting
>panic.exe
>roll him onto his side
>he recovers after a minute or so
>apologises to me the following week
>later found out he had me mistaken with somebody who cucked him
Watching him shake on the ground while vomitting was the scariest moment of my life.

>brexit fags thinking they're hard
okay

normal people still live there?

this, i got into a fight with a smaller guy who was inexplicably aggressive and started whacking at me outta nowhere, i headbutted him so he hit his head into the ground and he started gurgling and spasming. We left quickly but i heard later he didnt die or anything even though i never found out why he attacked me, perhaps it was drugs. I was super anxious for a week afterwards and woke up cold sweating about it. Blows to the head can ruins others and your own life, dont do it.

The blood was from the other dudes mouth just fyi

so did he get his clavicle broken in two??

I think the blunt force trauma to his back is tiny bit more important desu

>kicks him in the head
Yeah you're not gonna train or lift your way to a less fragile skull, anons. Don't hit people in the skull unless you intend to kill them.

>maffia trained combatant beats a random lifter
>manlets think this means they could somehow win against someone with a 6ft armspan who most likely weighs more than you
Haha nice

t. dead lanket

if you lifted to be good at fighting you didn't spend your effort well. that being said, with equal skill, the stronger bigger guy will win

I bet you weigh 150lbs
I could just throw myself at you and you would die

Yeah, let's put The Mountain in the ring with Connor McGregor and watch Thor get his ass kicked.

This. Anyone that has actually competed in combat sports knows this.

manlets are future

Are you in the states? Give me your address I'll drive there just to fuck you up. Oh wait you won't fucking faggot

nice digits twink

No memeing, out spacing someone who doesnt do sports that are related to spacing like fencing or fighting is incredible easy, dodging is too, they cant jugde distances and range as well as yo do

1901 w. 12th ave, gary indiana come get some

>he doesn't deny being 150lbs
kek

back to the pit you fiesty fucker

holy
gosh golly gee

>Veeky Forums btfo AGAIN

A move like that in grass wont do any big damage, the puking and shaking came from the scare, alcohol and hitting his back

>this idiot thinks one manlet killing another manlet is a big deal

LMFAO @ your life you obviously compensating manlet. also, everybody knows that "power" "lifters" are among the biggest frauds and pussies in any kind of athletic field.

>y-yeah, i'm a REAL athlete because i can b-b-bench press 3 plates with my stumpy a-arms and 3 inch r-r-range of m-m-muh-m-motion at 160 p-p-pounds
>mu.. muh wilks s-score
>m-m-m-muh b-bodyweight to w-w-weight lifted r-ratio
>muh.. l-leverages..

it's totally fucking embarrassing. seriously, head on over to the "power" "lifting" general thread if you want to see where the highest density of fucking faggots on Veeky Forums congregate.

>mfw a pudgelifter thinks he's hot shit because he does nothing but his little "big 3" movements that are nothing but assistance exercises to ACTUAL athletes

Where to buy jeans or slacks that fit the manlet wears in the video but you are mobile enough to do high kicks like that?

>wrestling vs boxing
had a similar story but I ended with my face twice as big because I didn't know he was a boxer so I tried my stand-up game first, took him down later and just hammered him on the ground

Either way, that dude did not expect a kick in the jaw from someone half his size. That was glorious

he posted it and yet there is still no response, damn I wanted to watch the back and forth for longer.

>people dis jones because of roids
>fanboys ngannou
the ignorance about peds is palpable

>doesnt check hot guys oil on instinct
psh, some wrestler you are

i got my piece right here bitch ass nigga, come get some