Only brainlets take caffeine

tell me faggots, why?

short term:

you have more energy, some euphoria. you do more workload you natty wouldnt do. you cant recover from the workload. you make progress less quick because you just fucked up your longterm progress. you cant hit the muscle as frequently when you yoloed on boosters. and frequency is king for nattys.

you take it longterm:

you burn out, you get used to it so the only "high" you feel from it actually you stopping the withdrawal limits. so now you have to take that shit just to perform as good as you would have natty anyways.

its like smoking or any drug faggots. its all in your head and a trick.

coffee might have some health benefits, but so does decaff + all negatives eliminated

i was addicted to this shit for 5 years. took up to 800mg a day. reduced to 100mg and been completely free for 3 months.

this shit was life changing. i was going thru hell without knowing it. i am stronger on zero caffeine than i was wit 3 scoops mesomorph or 4x caffeine pills

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/
pbs.twimg.com/media/CKn0nD3WsAAZy5W.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/38/1b/b2/381bb219bde5cd441a72ceff3b0fc75d.jpg
78.media.tumblr.com/d3d55c67330957313a8da7ac2021ab56/tumblr_mymhanRiyY1sclzbwo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>it worked for me therefore everyone is the same
Ok bud

>you have more energy

yeah..at the first time taking it.

this shit makes sense dude. youll be constantly overreaching on stims and make slower progress longterm.

made for bbc

Caffeine makes my anxiety spike real bad, I cut that shit after last christmas

Like 1 calorie.

>just be urself
ok breh

>800mg a day

found the problem.

as i said, i reduced to 400, 200, 100

the less i took over time the better it got. you just got to make it past withdrawal and youll feel like a child again

constant natural euphoria and energy. google this shit breh. bazillion success story quitting this drug.

Good thread. Bump

>i was addicted
nigga i drink 150mg of caffeine before a workout

you're just retarded and now you're telling everyone else that they're retarded like you

>I'm not addicted because the dosage I use is smaller

>addiction is bad
You work out all the time you are addicted, I stopped working out and feel better now, this is my experience and it applies to everyone, now stop working out !

umm yes brainlet, I drink coffee 3x a week before 30 mins before workouts

why? dont you have the energy without it? well maybe you are overrreaching, need more sleep+food

if you need caffeine to workout something is wrong with your routine and you already fucked up. you take it 3x a week because youre addicted and your mind is playing tricks that you need it to workout it its more enjoyable when in reality if you would quit for +30days you would feel a thousand times better

>need more sleep
but I'm an insomniac, the most I can get is 3-4 hours a night. insomnia kills my gains so fucking hard

>I drink caffeine
>why can't I sleep

user. you cant sleep because caffeine is fucking up your important deep phase sleep. rem sleep is also fucked. a gorillion studies on this.

if you quit now, youd recover better, sleep better, feel better and progress faster in the gym. try it

IV cut back these past three weeks to one cup a day, it’s what I drink after work, around 330. Decent pick me up and i can fall asleep around 930-1030

I don't even drink caffeine I was just responding to the post, fucking faggots. My insomnia is hereditary, not from a drug I don't use.

Why are you in the fucking thread?

>dear diary

>you have more energy

I drink 1 medium sized cup a day and the effect must be pretty negligible because I've never noticed it giving me more energy. I feel exactly the same as before and after the coffee.

You people are such liars. "Oh I've never felt any energy, I just drink it for fun and taste." You don't feel anything because you're addicted.

Caffeine is the devil. I was getting 550 mg in me every day and everytime the caffeine started to stop having an effect, my hands would shake like and 80 year old with parkinsons. So happy i can function without that shit.

I'm not though I can happily go weeks at a time without drinking any. In November for example I ran out and didn't get a chance to buy any (I order good stuff not the shit you get vac packed from the supermarket) for about 10 days and I was absolutely fine.

>you cant recover from the workload
What? I drink a lot of coffee and tea and I have no trouble recovering.

>the only "high" you feel from it actually you stopping the withdrawal limits
Literally cigarettes not coffee.

do you think caffeine is heroin?

if you think constant stimulation has no effect on your recovery you are deluded to absolute max.

yes its exactly the same with coffee. how is it any different lmao.

why dont you drink decaff? cause youre addicted

I sleep longer and fall asleep easier when I drink caffeine throughout the day. As long as I start in the morning. If I only drink it later in the day and not the morning then I have trouble sleeping.

I scrolled past a post mentioning insomnia and REEEEd internally before deciding to blog post.
Thanks for reading it, cuck.

You're a fucking moron.

Yes you develop a tolerance. But you don't HAVE to keep upping your intake (to your stupid as fuck 800mg) to experience a magical high.

Caffeine in moderate quantity promotes cognitive function.

Anything you can stop doing for two days and have your tolerance reset is fucking fine.

you're full of shit
Caffeine isn't constant stimulation you dumb fuck.

The half life almost ensures that you are constantly being stimulated.

confirmed idiot.

you sound like an addict and soyboy m8

of course caffeine is constant stimulation you brainlet.

>what is fight or flight
>what is dopamine

fucking retard

go read a book or something retard. 6 hour half life. constant stress. catabolic to death

Important question. What's her name?

go read a book or something retard. caffeine is not constant stimulation.
fucking retard

So you think you need to constantly ingest something for it to be in your system?

dude. can you name a single argument you imbecile? caffeine puts your body in fight or flight mode you faggot. that shit is useful when youre being mauled by a tiger but not when you drink a coffee to take it from behind from your bf you soyboy faggot

That's not at all what is said. Caffeine is not stimulation. Idiot. Go learn about how to works.

>caffeine puts your body in fight or flight mode you faggot.
Your faggotry puts my all american cock up your faggot ass.

>t. ignorant fat burger

Your license to use the word fight or flight is revoked, Timmy dipshit.

Caffeine doesn't provoke a cortisol reaction.

Kys

/thread

Just because you couldn't control yourself doesn't mean the rest of us should follow your shitty life advice. You don't need 800mg of caffeine a day you fucking psycho

>i was retarded enough to get addicted to caffeine pills therefore no one should take them

just drink coffee it's healthy for you idiot

brainlet.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2257922/

Same dude, got a serious anxiety attack a few years back at work, thought i was having a heart attack at 21.
Turns out it was caffeine so i cut that shit off and im glad i did.

bump

Nobody is talking about her toes or her soles
>are you guys gay or something?

you have to cycle it if you wanna do it properly

I'm rock hard rn desu

Are caffeine pills worth it? They seem like a good alternative and cheaper too.

Some people don't build up tolerance. I've had 2 cups a day for 12 years and have yet to desire more.
I'll still lift without caffeine. Always feel fine. I just like the placebo confidence and alertness.

Caffeine pills fucked me up, took them every single day for probably a full year

The withdrawals when you go a day or two without them are terrible. You feel like a brain dead zombie until you some caffeine in you

Thankfully I no longer depend on them (because i ran out, and decided not to buy more)

now I just have the occasional small energy drink

I absolutely agree. I get withdrawal symptoms the next fucking day, I feel like I become a brainlet even if I'm well rested.

>Up to 800 mg per day
>Bitches about caffeine being bad
Wew

I just want to take a minute to warn fellow anons
>be long haul truck driver
>have ridiculous time restriction on hauling
>maybe one 30 minutes break in 12 hours of driving (not including about 3-4 five minute piss breaks)
>only way to stay awake is by drinking energy drinks
>build up a ridiculous tolerance, drinking shit tons of Red Bull to stay awake
>end up going to doctor for a physical that is required to do my dream job (trying to get out of truck driving)
>doc is sending me to the cardiologist because my heart is abnormal
>not going to get my dream job now (requires perfect health, definitely no heart problems)
I did the same physical before I was a truck driver and had 0 problems. Doc said it’s because I consumed too much caffeine and my heart couldn’t take it.

Tl;dr don’t drink energy drinks lads, and if you absolutely have to, drink them in very small amounts
>inb4 you’re an idiot for drinking that much
Like I said I had no choice if I wanted to keep my job.

>poor little babby can't handle a little caffeine, gives him a funny feel in his tummy
MTFU

SAUCE

>everyone is the exact same biologically speaking

Drinking black coffee literally has no adverse health effects to me. I drink 1 cup every morning and I can skip months at a time and never feel any fatigue or headaches or anything negative.

>le weak will power meme

Well bucko you can’t even drink coffee you’re weak genetically

>butt mad faggot who’s trying his darndest to be straight edge

found more of her don't know name tho :(
pbs.twimg.com/media/CKn0nD3WsAAZy5W.jpg
i.pinimg.com/originals/38/1b/b2/381bb219bde5cd441a72ceff3b0fc75d.jpg
78.media.tumblr.com/d3d55c67330957313a8da7ac2021ab56/tumblr_mymhanRiyY1sclzbwo1_1280.jpg

Would you silly cunts calm the fuck down. Holy shit you guys.. really

caffenine is one of the strongest PEDs with the least negative effects out there

obviosuly it's not compareable to steroids, but it's 1/1000 of the health costs and hassle

makes little sense not to use such a strong PED

No, he's right. You're adapted to the effects to the point where you feel "low" without it. And caffeine is very addictive, though rather benign.

Prolly cause you're using it to get nice and tired.

If you're competing professionally, sure. If you're not, you're wasting money.

It's not very expnesive, and it's very satisfying when cute girls eye you

very easy to stay single digit bf % on it as well

Yeah, sort of.

If you try to train without it, you feel sort of 50%, like youre not doing as much as u could

That said, I mean, if youre not using it, that 50% feeling is how you feel ALL THE TIME compared to being on EC stack

I drink coffee prolly 3 times every two weeks or less frequently. I only do it recreationally, to get high. 10 shots of espresso in 5 minutes, that's as good as cocaine.

Competing professionally would give you reason to do it. But not competitive professionally doesn't give you reasons not to do it. There's still no reason not to.

That's like saying "Buying a nice new guitar it's only something you should do if you're a professional musician. If not, you're wasting your money."

Appreciate the effort, user. Have a cat.

diamonds in

You people are the biggest pussies I've ever seen in my life.

>Urgh, I drank a cup of coffee, I'm having a panic attack, I'm addicted, I'm having withdrawals, I can't sleep, ouch, my kidneys!

>I drank a glass of wine, oh I'm going to be too hungover to work out, I've gained 20 lbs!

>Is that a soybean? Oh my god, I'm a woman now! Another soybean? I'm pregnant!

If you're fucking retarded and drink 10 pots of coffee a day, it doesn't mean that caffeine is bad, it just means you're fucking retarded. It's not meth, dipshit.

I've heard that you should cycle caffeine like you would actual roids, has anyone had any success with that method?