I'm - I'm still a natty. Am I?

if its OTC its natty, but if its OTC its also snake oil

>creatine
>snake oil
dyel

Creatine has worked wonders on me

>creatine pills

>alpha men

In taking ostarine and gw. Have I handed in my marry card? Half natty?

dumb phoneposter

Those Alpha Men pills will very very soon start to both smell and taste like absolute shit. It's so fucking vile I threw more than half of my bottle away. I'm sad to see you fell for the MyProtein meme from all the NEET poorfag shills on here. The company makes the absolute worst products ever and I cannot recommend them to anyone ever.

>Those Alpha Men pills will very very soon start to both smell and taste like absolute shit.

like my orange triad... they smell like lobster mixed with rotten vag

supplements are a scam, creatine might be the only exception but then again the performance boost is so marginal that if it wasnt so cheap it wouldn't be worth

I take a supp called Pro-Creative which contains almost everything in the Holy Grail of Cum stack, plus oyster extract. My cum shots are thick and my erections are made of steel, and I generally stay hard longer after I orgasm.

Many of them aren't exactly scams, they just provide really really tiny benefits and/or do nothing if you already get enough of whatever it is in your diet.

where can I find Pro Creative.
did a search... got no real links.

>oysters ?

buy monohydrate in powder form next time. much cheaper

>creatine
enjoy your balding

Link pls

how so?

any effect on hair so far?

My bad, it's called "ProCreation" not "Pro Creative." You can find it on Amazon. They make male and female versions. My lesbian friend runs an organic food store and she told me about it. She and her gf take it before sex to make them extra horny, plus shakes with extra maca powder.

Zinc, arginine, carnitine, oyster extract, maca, korean ginseng. Only thing it's missing is lecithin and citrulline, and really the citrulline and arginine are interchangeable (mostly, I actually prefer citrulline for cum shots).

>Nature's Plus brand.

So you think it sounds okay as a product?

I have those alpha men multis. They make your pee bright yellow.

I'm not sure what you're asking, but I use it regularly, have enjoyed its benefits, and have experienced no negative side effects.

Not being a placebo is my threshold for “okay”

I was just soliciting more opinions since there was only a single review on the amazon page for it.

>2013+5
>not juicing
You're not gonna make it

Finally. The only thing MP has going for it is price

creatine is ok, everything else is a meme