Balding

Can I still pull it off somehow or should I just shave it all?

Side view

Don't shave your sides that fucking high

IIA soon.

Id buzz it all and try again man

Shave it all off

I was II since I was a kid, it hasn't changed
Can I expect any balding?

I legit thought you just got a shit haircut not that you were balding at all ?

It's fine.

Shave it all and get huge, and I mean HUGE

You have a normal shaped head and attractive enough face. You have nothing to worry about lad

How do you tell that's balding? It looks completely normal to me and I always had a high hairline as a kid. Your hairline looks very good

Minoxidil

Doesn't look bad at all, but you will bald if you don't quickly get on Fin before it recedes more, google inhousepharmacy and buy it off there if you're self conscious about telling a doc

The libido thing is a meme btw, been on fin for 5 years and get morning wood every morning still, hair is thick af and has slightly replaced the parts that receded (not by much tho that's why you need to get on it quick)

I've been II for a while now. Get shampoo with ketoconazole in it and use it every other day. Use regular on the others.

III right now, IIIA in 6 years tops at the rate I'm going

Soneone shop the JUST hair on him.

Whats fin? I might need this magic

Finasteride, blocks DGT (The hormone that makes you bald)

DHT*

You look good

Not balding. Probably not even OP.
Bait!

This. Either don't buzz so high, or buzz higher. Right now you're in a weird middle zone where it looks like you have a rug balancing on top of your head.

Bulgarian?

Don't worry bro, you still have nice face
>post body
>for science

It looks fine. You've been on the internet and social media for too long bro.

Unplug yourself for a while and thank me later

are these hair treatments just a meme or do they work? And why am I embarassed to try it

yep, only problem is you have to take it everyday, you cut the pill into 4 quarters (1.25mg), yes it works heaps, went from barbers talking about my hair being thin & now they go on about how thick it is.

You have to get on it quick as it only stops the receding (tho it might fill the gaps around a half inch or so well ime) so it won't work on someone who's too far gone when they're balding

Im still young and have full head just thinning significantly. Definitely gonna try fin now. Thanks, man

Finestride can have crazy side effects. The shampoos are less gnarly but I'd honestly rather my hair continue to thin than worry about what the fuck it's doing to my dick and reproductive capacity