Can I still make it despite having a crooked nose from boxing ?

Can I still make it despite having a crooked nose from boxing ?

At what point do you get assigned a child bride ?

>boom

Did that guy get surgery to fix it on the right?

Yeah, take it from me, I had a crooked nose and tried to get it fixed. The doctor completely botched it and I ended up with a fucking girly nose. Tried to get that fixed at another doctor, and only slight improvement. No one had even noticed I had a crooked nose. I really, really, really wish I hadn't done it in the first place, but I have to live with my decisions now. It's costly, painful and you're likely not going to get a perfect result.

I got mine fixed. It won't be perfect but it will look much better. Like that pajeet you posted.

I should specify that my nose was exactly like that pajeet's before... Slanted to the left too.

>what is filename

Lads
How can I fix a crooked nose without surgery?

Sure, why not?

The only way is to break it again and push it back in the opposite direction. Your mileage may vary.

I can't break it again because it was never broken but it's still crooked as fuck. What else can I do

break it

Crooked to one side? I was born that way too. The bridge from the side profile is otherwise straight and perfect. I got the surgery; a few thousand dollars isn't much for surgery that changes your whole life. Hell, temporary disposable things like phones cost a thousand bucks these days.

Had mine broken through rugby, fighting etc and my mam said it adds character to my face. Is she wrong? She's normally right about these things.

i don't see why not

She's just trying to make you feel better about your crooked nose.

I can't get surgery because I'm in university and I don't have a job yet, my things are paid for by my parents but they will never pay a few thousand for cosmetic surgery. Is there anything else I can do?

Save up and get it when you're an adult? I got mine at 25. I'm

Why does my nose look fine in the mirror but crooked as fuck in pictures, which one is lying ?

almost everyone has a crooked nose
In fact almost everyone has an asymmetric face but other people never notice it. So i'd say it's not that big of a deal

t. crooked nose

will balancing weights on my nose make it less crooked?

You're used to seeing your reflection in the mirror and you brain has adapted to make it seem normal that's why. In reality people see you they do in the pictures - with your crooked nose.

no you're not white

goats don't care about your nose, mahmud

A broken nose makes you look tougher than you really are. Everyone who wants to make it should brake his nose AT LEAST twice

Funny seeing this thread I noticed in a photo the other day just how crooked my nose is too and I've been obsessing over it ever since. You guys really think others don't notice? How can they not it seems so obvious

because everyone is obsessed about themselves, not others

everyone sees every impurity on your body, thing is they dont give a fuck. Calm down buddy.

I have a hooked nose but only on the right side of my face. When viewing the left side it's not visible. I hate it. I'm tempted to break my nose so I can get a surgery to "fix" it.

Yes, Chaim... (((boxing)))