How to get rid of love handles? These mother fuckers are the last line of defense for me

How to get rid of love handles? These mother fuckers are the last line of defense for me.

Other urls found in this thread:

bodyrecomposition.com/the-stubborn-fat-solution/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cut more I believe

this sumer I got fucking shredded but unless I was posing sideways, where my sides/obliques were fucking shredded and veiny, I'd still have a little in there.
no muffin top or anything but a little firm thing underneath/sideways to the obliques which annoyed me

now I've been off for 5 weeks due to surgery and all the fat I gained went there plus my abs are gone, only top 4 are a bit visible

>>/fast/

High volume core work. Focus on obliques. Start doing Russian twists. Start doing GHR situps.
GL user.

Wear a waist slimming belt

not op but I lack some core work to make it bulge more since I went to low bf% and got a bit disappointed unless I was flexing my abs and obliques

I do hanging leg raises, ab wheel, hanging leg raises to the sides and cable choppers

is this enough? 3x week I only do 1 ab and 1 oblique in the same day though not all 4

A lot of things can come into play with what your goal is.
Are you progressively overloading? This could be one point to look at.
You could also try doing more volume. 3-4 times a week does not seem like nearly enough volume to have very defined ab/oblique muscles.

my goal is having a thicker stronger and bigger(as in muscle mass) sixpack and obliques, like cristiano ronaldo for example

Im trying todo linear periodization

guess I'll work core 6 days a week then

ain't doing no loud French commie contortions

Is it really necessary to put in all that ab Work? Isn't it a meme

keep doing squats and let us know how strong your core gets

Ab work is not a meme. Use high resistance and you will get a THICC core which shows even with higher BF%.

Pullups and OHP. I have the same problem + wide hips. I literally do 25 pull ups every time I go to the gym.

Literalky just lose weight.
>all these posts implying targeted spot reduction is a thing
You have a layer of fat squishing out of your hips, building muscle under fat doesn't magically make fat go away. The answer to your question is the same as all the "why don't my abs show" questions, lose weight fattycakes

I do 3x8-12(linear periodization) and once I hit 3x12 with, for example, 4kg extra, I go up in weight

is this what you mean by high resistance

lose weight tubby

Work out your fucking abs. I had visible abs at 22% body fat so it's not a meme.

If you're otherwise lean (10-12%), it's a hormone issue.

You need lower estrogen and higher testosterone.

If it were cortisol that were too high, it would be belly fat.

Lyle McDonald has info on dealing with stubborn fat.

bodyrecomposition.com/the-stubborn-fat-solution/

What abs exercises are the bang for the buck senpai?

just do anything and drop all alcohol

something involving spine flexion and extension through a full range of motion under load

this is bad for your back, by the way, but will get you sick abs

Already dropped senpai

So cable crunches?