Hey guys I'm a chunky dweeb that just starting working on my body a few weeks ago...

Hey guys I'm a chunky dweeb that just starting working on my body a few weeks ago. If you go back to when you first started sculpting your body and give yourself some advice, what would it be?

> If you go back to when you first started sculpting your body and give yourself some advice, what would it be?

I would read the goddamn sticky instead of expecting to be spoonfed information by making a useless thread. If you can't even do that, you're not gonna make it.

fpbp

I read the sticky cunt, I feel like my question is broad and could be answered many different ways. I really don't think the sticky rule applies here.

>If you go back to when you first started sculpting your body and give yourself some advice, what would it be?

Clean bulk and stronglifts until you plateau. Make your stone as large as you can before you start chiseling away at the sculpture. I wish I had bulked 10 more lbs before programming, and now I'm too hesitant to ruin my current physique this season, especially because cutting needs to start soon.

you've been lifting for a few weeks

there's no fucking way you don't have a few specific questions in mind

try that instead

lol this is too mean desu. chunkyboi might actually try this.

Hey fuck you guys. I'm really going to do it. I'm thinking about this shit 24/7, when I wake up and go to sleep I'm thinking about this shit, I quit smoking cigs, I've been eating like a monk,
I've been working out an hour+ every day. You nigs aren't going to stop me.

And yeah I guess I could but I feel like most basic questions could be answered on google? I was hoping to hear some shit that's not really in the mainstream line of thought, ya feel me?

get on gear

your best bet is to make a claim of the best advice to give to beginners
everyone will insult you but also a few will correct you and then you have real answers
or serbian jew double bluff answers given that its Veeky Forums

please go back to pleddit. you're not welcome here, dweeb.

Hey guys OP here I thought of a question. Why is it when I lift I feel like I don't have as many thoughts as when I'm inactive. Like I just got done working out and my mind feels really blank. Not in a bad way I just feel very.. complacent in just sitting here. Is there a scientific reason behind this? Is lifting going to make me into a monkey.

Fatty is butthurt because he cant do homework on his own

>change attitude
>make it

And another question. Why is it that core work outs make me feel like I'm fucking high and dizzy. Like with any other workout I just feel the typical burn and resistance but when I do squats, I feel like I'm about to fucking keel over.

If you’re chunky cut hard first and then lean bulk while following a linear progression program. After your big compounds do some accessory movements

That’s literally it

Started with westside for skinny bastards

waterfast into skelemode in 2 months, dont waste 8 months lifting on a deficit in order to actually get there.

>muh third-rate meme intermediate program

So what's wrong with it exactly?

Dont underestimate how much of an impact good food has. Will a good diet you will progress at a very fast pace.

Focus on form. Never go to heavy on any of your lifts for your first couple of months. You should get sore and tired from your exercises but you should not be focused on adding more weight, instesd focus on targeting your muscles and making sure your doing it right.

Piss off cunts who’s to say he hasn’t?

OP I would tell myself not to have stopped because you lose all that time and effort and money and have to start from scratch.

You’re body is using all available energy to focus on lifting. What good does thinking about bullshit do you if you’re stuck under a tree?

You aren’t breathing enough so you get light headed. Usually happens to people squatting or deadlifting. There’s videos of people passing out from that so learn how to fucking breathe while you lift

This is Veeky Forums you fucking retard if you aren’t here to help out other Veeky Forumsizens and ask for help yourself then why the fuck are you here?

Do chest flyes if you want an Arnold chest. He said himself that he would have done them from the start if he knew about them

This.

I only cared about increasing my numbers and would often use shitty form to achieve it. Had joint pain all over.

Im pretty stupid tho