I have a question for all you tall guys (5'9" and above)

I have a question for all you tall guys (5'9" and above)

How does it feel to have an automatic advantage when it comes to picking up women? I'm a 5'5" 25 year old virgin and I feel like I'll never get laid simply because of my height.

stop blaming it on your height and start working on your social autism.

>6'2
>29
>still virgin
Doesn't bother me as much anymore though.

5'9 isn't tall dude. That's the AVERAGE male height, but that includes old people and minorities so in reality 5'9 is below average. I'm 5'9, and while I don't consider myself a manlet, I'd still say that I'm somewhat short, maybe average/short sort of area.

It's not ideal, but I don't look silly the way that real manlets do. I get no height 'advantages' but similarly don't really feel the disadvantages so much. Sure, you're immediately off the radar for a significant number of girls but there's plenty left over, and these are generally the ones that I'm attracted to anyway.

Not op but I highly doubt it's social autism
>have friend whose 5'2
>one of my most sociable friends
>has made more friends than me in uni
>in a nursing program where a majority of people are females
>has many female friends
>has been rejected cause of height

I truly believe that op will never get a gf cause of height and I'm 5'4 too. It's over for us

Getting laid never help anyone

Getting into a relationship will save you, and there is someone out there for everyone

>average man has average experience

Stop the presses.

If someone looks at you and their first impression is "man" you're not a manlet. I'm almost 30 and people call me a boy.

>How does it feel to have an automatic advantage when it comes to picking up women?
Height is only the first door. I live on a country where male avg is 172cm, so your 165cm wouldn't do badly at all.

I'm 195cm, so I do get lots of attention, while not always positive, as I have been called too tall a couple times before, it never hurt my game either. The face on the other hand... It seems I'm a male butterface. Never had a true 8/10 but I still get some cute thicc chubbys, luckily that is my preferred female body type.

Feels great, thanks for asking.

>Tall
>5'9"

I'm 6'0, 24yo, skinny fat, started lifting in February. I've only had one girlfriend and one one night stand. If you think height is holding you back, you should really rethink what you're doing and how you view yourself.

First person to ever consider me tall. I'm a big boy now

What a cancer post

>tfw when 6'1

>189.6 cm ~ 6'3"
>lifting since 16 year old
>20 year old now in uni with no action with women
>see everyone on internet talking about height
>hardly notice anyone taller than me
>still no girl flirt

I'm 180 cm, maybe 181, it's about 6' I guess. I'll admit, its probably easier as more girls are available, but I don't think that you should concern yourself this much. Put aside the memes of this autistic shithole and try to sort yourself out:
1) do you have any hobbies? get one, start to play some instrument or sports
2) get the hell on with your training, being in great shape makes you stand out even despite height (((problem)))
3) hang out with non-lurking friends, from work and get on with real life
4) don't try to get laid, try to establish good and healthy romantic relationship with worthy women, trying desperately to get laid at this stage will not avail you as you lack experience

do this and stop fucking thinking with memes

also this

6'3 here

It is exactly equal to the disadvantages I face daily in the gym such as doing a basic full motion deadlift, or anything that involves using my back or a full range of movements.

Lets not forget how much harder tall guys have it to grow mass compared to manlets.

LMAO
5'9 is not tall
I'm 5'11 and women don't see me as human, much less a man. Average height in a predominately white middle class suburb is 6'1.
No kidding. I get heightmogged all the time.

Feeling pretty Veeky Forums tall brethren?

Fellow 6' 3" here. Not looking towards trying to build mass this year. Starting later because of NYE moogs...

>hahahahahahaa 5'9 ISN'T TALL XDDDDD
Ok we get it lanky fucks. I'm 5'9 and honestly I prefer this than being and awkward 6'2+ giant. Of the all the women in the entire world only american girls give a fuck about height (unless you're really short, yes)

this

Bro there is a 5'3 guy at work and is always in a good mood, loud, very talkative that annoys the shit out of me but hey im sure he has no problem getting women in his league. Theres hope for you.

it feels really great. when you first meet a girl there is always the "wow you are soo tall" comment. Shorter people tell you to stop growing or "we know you are tall,just stop it",you dont feel intimidated by anyone and most people you encounter on a daily basis is shorter that you and it feels.
i have nothing but love and respect for people that got fucked by nature at birth but is still kicking it no matter what.