Hey Veeky Forums. I need advice

Hey Veeky Forums. I need advice.
My girlfriend eats nothing but fucking garbage. She isn't fat or I wouldn't be with her, but she's constantly spacing out, tired, weak, etc. and I think it's because her diet contains no fucking vitamins or minerals at all. She's also expressed a desire to lose some weight, and I fully support her trying to improve herself. Thing is, she outright refuses to eat healthy. For about 2 weeks, she was eating somewhat healthier meals and nutrient bars and such, but this week she went back to ramen and gummy bears. When I asked her why she relapsed, she said she was stressed and that she'd eat healthier when she didn't have anything to worry about. I asked, "when is that? Once you get out of college?" And she said yes as if that's perfectly fine. What the fuck should I do? I don't want to be overbearing, but she's ruining her body and making herself unhappy. Oh, and for reference, she's picky as hell and doesn't eat beef. Not for any religious reasons or anything, she just doesn't like the thought of it because she read the book "Fast Food Nation" and took it as gospel. I got her to try a burger from a local place that makes actual quality food, and she liked it, yet she hasn't eaten beef since. Help please.

She has to find her own reason to want to change. External pressure doesn't work for self improvement.
All you can do is lead by example.
Also, hamburgers as your demo for "real food"? Seriously?

I was trying to show her beef wasn't bad. I knew she wouldn't like steak and that this place would appeal to her.Also, she does want to be healthier, she just doesn't have any fuckin willpower. But yeah, I've taken her to places that make "real food", the burger thing wasn't about that. I was just trying to show her that beef can be good.

Tell her you don't see a future with her because if she can't take care of herself, how can she take care of your kids? (who she will also be a bad role model for)

Can it with the beef, you're such a fucking faggot.

Give her some meat

I recommend you perfect some healthy recipes and when you do dinner at your place, she'll see that healthy food can be tasty and quick.
I make lots of bean burgers, flafel, potato stew and sweet potato omelets.
Our generation hates to use our own kitchens and it's going to take time to sway people used to instant food.

I've thought about doing something like that, but I don't want to be too harsh. She is extremely tender.

It's not that she doesn't think healthy food is good, she just doesn't make any effort to think about what she eats, she's a mindless eater. I will try your suggestion though. After all, the more healthy stuff she eats the better, even if only when she's at my place.

(OP)
unless you can force healthy shit down her throat or find some sort of intagible force that will make her want to eat healthy, youre shit out of luck. break up with her and go to yoga studios (who cares lmao)/gyms, places like that and try to find a gf that you can actually relate to in the fitness realm of life. stop playing tug of war with this girl.

I've been with my wife for 5 years and first 4 years she was on the same page as your girl. We can't have a baby and after testing we found out it was her diet and it did major to her health and since then she is happier, libido higher, lean, and we are getting closer to our goals. My advice is to tell her it takes years to recover from her diet

Moon is literally a beta orbiter
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dump this bitch, she's a ticking timebomb waiting to blow up like a baloon

make her eat all the eggs

DELET

bad nutrition => bad health => stress => bad nutrition she's stupid

Get rid of her before she starts goblining your gains

>She isn't fat or I wouldn't be with her,
Yet when women are superficial in the same way they sperg out >

I remember being in that vicious cycle, pretty tough

>people
>changing

People don't change my friend. They'll pretend to change to make other people happy but will always relapse back to their old ways. There is a small group of people that can and will change, but your girlfriend isn't one of them.
Also this is probably a b8 thread so congrats you got me.

>hey bros my gf is cancer, can you help me fix her?
Yeah, with a noose

I was/still am in a similar position my Gf eats like shit and drank every night to the point of blacking out
recently during an argument I just straight up told her "I'm not saying this cause I'm angry I'm saying cause I'm legitimately concerned about your alcoholism" and she hasn't drank since and asked me to start hiking with her and helping her eat better
I'd say that was a week ago which for her not drinking is a big deal
maybe just sit her down and really talk to her and tell her you're worried and don't want her to have health problems you both can't afford later in life
plus eating better actually will help with the stress

Make some balanced, healthy food, then. I mean actual homecooked food, not fast food.

She won't change something as essential to her being as her eating habits unless she wants to change them. She has already revealed that she does it more for psychological reasons than anything else, which only makes the situation more complicated. There is something in her brain, other than the basic biological drives, that are making her act this way and do these things. For her to change she will have to literally rewire her own brain, like wipe it clean and start over. Which VERY few people can do, as this is a painful process and most people do not like to torture themselves even if they see some great reward for doing so. Encouraging her isn't going to work, because her entire relationship with food is based off of a psychological codependent hostage situation. It does not matter how unhealthy it is, because it is what she knows and it is hers. And no matter how badly it treats her, she will always run to it for comfort.

I tried getting my ex to eat healthier too. They ate fast food every fucking day. They weren't fat, but they also didn't exercise. They had poor moods, awful sleeping patterns, weird health issues, ext. But no matter how I reached out to them, they would always go right back and resent me for it. As in they would hate doing the thing they did not want to do to get me to stop nagging and eventually go right back to what they were doing once they thought they got enough gold stars for trying. I even did full meal preps for them, good food (I work in a kitchen), and it would rot in the fridge while t-bell bags filled the trash. Even when I took the work out of it for them, they did not want it. Because its not about the food, its about their relationship to the food and what purpose it serves them.

Pic related, love this bitch