Bro what the FUCK do i put my btc into

Someone tell me where the fuck I should put my BTC during this dip/crash or whatever the fuck is going on

And don't tell me BCH. I already have half in NEO and I need somewhere else to put this. what do?

LTC and POWR

BCH

BCH is the only safe coin.
Or eth maybe.

Tks, sys, tkn, fct, storj, astro, rlc, eth, qwark

Ark

$10 by January

BCH? lmao ones going up ones going down... I know it's a really hard decision....

everything except bch will go down when the flippening happens, it's the only option

Nothing. BTC is swinging back. It will be about $7700 in a couple hours. Don't know what will happen after that though.

Ethereum if you want to be safe.
Whatever you do, never touch tether.

go all in on blockmason, 10m market cap with an actual platform out and applications developed

until and if bch shows more stability i will be trading between bch and bch.

if you don't want bch (stay poor) go xrp

xrp is never going below .21c again

nuls and wtc you retard like we've always been saying

I'm not touching BCH with a 10 foot pole, faggots

XMR you scrub

Enjoy not making the easiest money you could make. The faster you enter the better

into the trash

stay poor, It's safe for you.

vertcoin

Easy, all in NEO for imminent moon.

You fool! Buy metaverse (ETP)!

NEO is for sure going down, it already pumped a bunch

Get in BCH LONG dude

IT CAME OUT 3 MONTHS AGO IT ALREADY PASSED ETHEREUM TO GET #2 AND SURPASSED BTC IN VOLUME IN THAT SHORT AMOUNT OF TIME.

LTC, its literally the safest, fastest, cheapest shit.

BCH or just spend the remaining BTC on a rope

I'm unironically thinking about moving some funds into Ark, if nothing else the fact that it's shilled to autists all day has to promise returns right.

It's overbought, let it cooldown first

NEO pump is only beginning user, three days to go, will go even further if the announcement is good enough, and it might just be.

You're right though, will correct a bit before next stage, I say use BCH fomo as opportunity for an even lower entry point.

Your so greedy its barely crashed. You'll never make money.

All into Link. Single best investment of my life

MOD

it has been stable this entire shitfest