VEGAN GENERAL

Daily reminder that HAES/fat acceptance is a way for meatcucks to turn their laziness into a social movement and forcibly silence anyone who disagrees.

>b-but there are fat vegan! I-I just don't know a-any!

Maybe. But only meatcucks are pathetic enough to make it a social movement and rally in its favor. A meatcuck would rather attempt to be a """""revolutionary""""" and force society to adapt to their backwards ass world view than develop discipline and work towards a positive goal. Disgusting and pathetic.

>b-b-but I eat meat a-and

No. Pic related is what any meatcuck trying to argue with this thread looks like.

If you eat meat, you're a spineless bitch who supports toxic gluttony and need to get the fuck off my health and fitness board. This place isn't for you violent, toxic, hypocritical, Libya bombing, cuckold weaklings.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vegan-child-removed-parents-custody-milan-italy-after-found-malnourished-a7130571.html
couriermail.com.au/archive/lifestyle/going-veggie-shrinks-the-brain/news-story/25a663862ec85ba68dabdaf9385daf1f?nk=3070f7428bd89a42076fdc27014a6864-1513073482
evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2012/06/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your.html
news.cornell.edu/stories/2016/03/eating-green-could-be-your-genes
time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

So obvious bait is obvious but maybe some of the other autists who read this might learn something.

Veganism doesn't work because of the mechanics of not eating animals, rather it works by lowering insulin levels which are the direct cause of obesity. A ketogenic diet accomplishes the same end goal but by cutting out processed carbohydrates like sugars. Fiber rich diets stimulate low insulin sensitivity, the problem is every food store in the u.s and canada profit off selling you unhealthy sugars because it makes the food taste better.

A mcdouble doesn't taste good because it's meat, it tastes good because it's sugary.

We don't sell food in the civilised world, we sell dopamine supplements.

Fats and protein are the only thing humans need to survive. Ignore your biological needs if you want, but it won't reduce your risk of disease if you don't lower your insulin levels.

You can look up Dr. Jason fung. And the intensive dietary management company. A lot of good info there.

Why would cancerous meat be bad? Throwing it out would be a waste of good meat

>Why would eating literal cancer be bad?

the absolute state of meat eaters

This is only a problem in the US.
EU standards are much more stringent

Broccoli has feelings too you vegan assholes

So you do agree that meat is inherently unhealthy and only high standards may make it a litte bit healthier?

Their just cells

How fucking retarded are you?

Eating literal cancer is NOT okay. Gosh, you're like heroin addicts.

>acidic protein which leeches
>calcium from bones

Prove it wrong, meatcuck.

You’re alienating me from being vegan.
Thanks

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/vegan-child-removed-parents-custody-milan-italy-after-found-malnourished-a7130571.html

couriermail.com.au/archive/lifestyle/going-veggie-shrinks-the-brain/news-story/25a663862ec85ba68dabdaf9385daf1f?nk=3070f7428bd89a42076fdc27014a6864-1513073482

evolutionarypsychiatry.blogspot.com/2012/06/youre-vegetarian-have-you-lost-your.html

news.cornell.edu/stories/2016/03/eating-green-could-be-your-genes

>time.com/4252373/meat-eating-veganism-evolution/
>livescience.com/23671-eating-meat-made-us-human.html
>livescience.com/24875-meat-human-brain.html
>thefreelibrary.com/Meat in the human diet: an anthropological perspective-a0169311689
>People who read books know a fact that vegetarians do not- that at one point in history, the Earth's total population of humans dropped to between 5,000 and 10,000 individuals, due to the eruption of Mt. Toba in Sumatra, which killed off most of the available plant and animal life on Earth in 71,000 BC. During this period of time, humans were confined to an
>extraordinarily small area of Africa that escaped glaciation, where they subsisted on a diet that was "approximately 50-70% meat and 50-30% plants, respectively." This diet was necessitated by the die-off of plants and animals, and the lack of a varied diet that could have been otherwise obtained though plant gathering. It was at this time that the Neanderthal diet came to consist of naught but meat, due to the complete lack of availability of edible vegetation, which likely lasted for at least 1000 years.(Plants/climate)
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2010/07/vegetarianism-and-veganism-are-as.html?zx=dfdf09fc6fc82ae9

I dont even drink milk you fucking retard I was just pointing out how badly made the photo was. and theres literally nothing wrong with eating meat, fat people just stuff their faces with it was too much and make it look like a bad thing.

You don't blame insulin for doing its work, veganism can fix insulin resistance, but in the long run, calories are king, you simply, EAT LESS CALORIES, a fucking kilo of potatoes hav 700 calories, when you eat a complete burger you may even get 1000 .

Disgusting cells.

>People keep dog alive because they help hunt other animals, provide comfort, are fun to play with and are easily tamed (plus they don’t provide a good source of meat)
>People would keep pigs alive for???

The worth of an animal isn't defined by its utility for humans.

>rape cow
Lol wut
>steal calf
They don’t do this since that would piss off the mother, but I only know from local small farms, maybe they do this in America
>Kill calf
Again why? Maybe if’s a bull and most farmers sell them since its more beneficial and profitable.
>Extract milk
No shit
>Feed cow antibiotics to treat infections
Fair point
>Boil milk to kill blood,shit and pus
Same thing with tap/dirty water because of germs or fluoride

yeah it pretty much is dude

>They don’t do this since that would piss off the mother
How naive can you be?

Animals aren't tools.

>Same thing with tap/dirty water because of germs or fluoride
You need water to live, not milk, people defend dairy beause they're addicted to it's fatty flavour and some sugary derivate.

hmmm where have I seen this exact same format before?? maybe it was already done here on Veeky Forums a few hours ago? nah that couldn't be it

> it works by lowering insulin levels which are the direct cause of obesity
Not supported by any research. Calories make you fat, not insulin.

>the worth of an employee isn’t defined by its utility for the employer/workforce
>the worth of a machine isn’t defined by its utility for the person using it
Humans only have empathy for animals such as cats and dogs because we’ve grew up around them and they’ve grown up around us. If neither humans nor dog had no need/worth for each other (human: dog=comfort,hunting and protection
Dog: human=protection and free food) then we would probably be hostile to each other, since we wouldn’t have grown up with each other.

hmmm

How the hell do you not know any fat vegans? Most of the vegans I know are fat.

>You need water to live, not milk.
You don’t need most things in life to survive like the computer your using now, luxury food (even most of the vegan food you could be eating now can be considered as luxurious). What’s your point, man only needs basic shelter, water and any food really.
>Muh emotions
Humans don’t have empathy for animals just out of irrationality, fuck there’s a reason why animals have empathy for us and it’s pretty much the same reasons as humans (humans= free food)
Not an argument

What kind of meatcuck are you?

Nice straw man collection estronaut

travis of course

Are Rob and Travis the true Übermensch we’ve looking for??

I don’t get it, what’s trying to say that predators are predators

post earth tans

How do vegans get their testosterone if they don’t eat meat

That is condiment inside the meat WTF are they talking about?

Vegans have on average more testosterone than meat eaters.

i need a serious source on that. //vegan

>person gets cancer
>cut cancerous cells out of person
>person now healthy

>get meat with cancer
>meat is not alive therefor does not have cancer anymore
>cancer is also not contagious, obviously
>cut dead animal cells that used to be cancerous away from other dead animal cells
>somehow still bad because ???

Drinking sperm doesn’t count

I genuinely can't tell if this is a parody image to explain how people correlate statistics in a misleading way to manipulate people.

Meat lowers testosterone

>animals in a symbiotic relationship with one another get preferential treatment
wow, fucking whacky

>no proofs

vegans are so cringey