Do you guys shave your body (legs,armpits,pubic)?

do you guys shave your body (legs,armpits,pubic)?

trim my pubic hair, that's it. Anything more than that and you might as well be sucking dick

swimmers shave their whole body tho

I wish it was socially acceptable to shave your armpit hair

trim/shave pubic depending on if the girl I'm with has a preference
trim ass hair and armpits once in a while to keep it from getting too long

Well they have to faggot, doesn’t mean everyone else should.

I trim everything. No fucks given.

why tho?

i shave everything below the eyebrows

I have to shave my arms, legs and tummy while I'm getting laser hair removal. It sucks. I wish I had normal bodyhair to begin with, but I got very hairy. Even before I hit puberty.

Trim pits and benis, shave the testisatchel

i wax everything below eyebrows

I trim everything. I get really hairy. I would shave everything but it takes too long and my family would be like wtf(only one restroom).

Vacation so I haven’t put a blade to anything

I live in a warm tropical country, temperatures are always high and trimming makes everything bearable.
Not only that, but I also enjoy my look, so why would I give a flying fuck about what other people think?

Only armpits, so I can apply antiperspirant effectively. Sometimes pubic area if I’m feeling frisky

i live with my parents and im worried they will say something if i shave my legs

just beat them up

No because I am not a homosexual.

it is?

I used to shave my legs but now I don't because now my body hair grow very fast and I can't be bothered. I will try to start epilatate but it hurts a lot.

post pic of your mighty body hair

Trim armpits, chest and tummyhair. Shave my back (yes I am a hairy dude) Shave my testies and balls for my gf.

pits, chest, abs, pubes

looks better hairless, I don't give a fuck what other people think and I sure as hell am not going to change what I do to my own body because of other people's opinions

i only shave beard, cock, balls, pubes, chest and abs

bunch of fags lmao

>testies AND balls
?

and armpits*

Shave cock balls taint, trim elsewhere sometimes

>have to

Is this a meme or real, like unless they are arab fucking hairy why would they need to shave

No swimmer I have met has shaved their whole body for swimming

>tummy

How are you even old enough to have body hair?

arms, chest, belly, and what little hair I have on the back, nothing south of the equator though
started waxing chest hair recently, and it kinda sucks gonna look into permanent hair removal

Not a meme, swimmers only shave their entire body once or twice a year for important swim meets. It is supposed to cut down on drag in the water. Not sure how much it actually helps, but in a sport where results are determined by a hundredth of a second they do what they can to go as fast as possible.

armpits and back of the neck. I also trim pubes

what did he mean by this?

lmaoing @ your life

I wax everything but my eyebrows, head, and a small patch of pubic hair but I'm also a faggot so I guess it's okay.
If you're planning on going hairless just wax, it's the best and cleanest option, it lasts and you don't get stubble or razor bumps.

I only did a full body shave before States in high school. My coach said it wasn’t so much about drag but to give you a better “feel” of the water by getting rid of dead skin and exposing nerve endings.

>Men aren't supposed to shave, just swimmers

>My coach said it wasn’t so much about drag but to give you a better “feel” of the water

lol, I'm sorry but it still sounds like a meme

And seems like coach prefers smooth than hairy

Shave my armpits, trim dick area and balls, also shave my ass to avoid shit getting stuck there

>And seems like coach prefers smooth than hairy

Honestly who likes getting scraped by ass hair while plowing some swimmer boipussy

Rarely trim: beard

Trim: pubes, balls, taint, ass, anus, armpits, chest, shoulders, happy trail.

Rarely shave: legs, armpits

Shave: neck, traps, collarbone.

I do all this because my body hair curls way too easily (Irish genes) and my body hair is light brown, so it looks weak and unhygienic, especially when I'm pale. Also, the reason I trim/shave my shoulder, traps and collarbone is because, for some reason, very long hairs grow there sparsely, so theres like an inch long hair per square inch around there, and it's so odd.

Male model clip every other week. #2 (1/4") all over my body. Pits, chest, legs, pubes, etc.

Thin my eyebrows a little from the top down. Makes you look a little more aggressive.

>you guys have to shave all your hair because you're competitive swimmers now

>you need to feel my cum on your butt I mean water on your bodies better

Pubes and airpit hair. Both of the sweatiest, nastiest regions. Women prefer if you don't have bushes. Guys with a lot of armpit hair look absolutely retarded.

>absolutely retarded

No bully pls everybody has their own grooming habits (or lack of)

Fucking band of raging homosexuals. Shaving is restricted to women, swimmers and mr Olympia competitors.
You don’t have dick problems because you roid too much, but because you behave like fucking insecure teenagers

Fuck off back ro reddi t, nigger

Get lost you reddit faggot.

this is a safe space please no bully

Shave everything below the neck. Pubes get a bit of manscaping only though.
My reason is simple, my hair is thick but patchy as fuck. Also, I’ve got fit in the last year and actually have some definition so it’s nice for self confidence and selfs mires to keep my lifting to get bigger.

no I like my chest and back hair, keeps me warm during the winters and women either love it or find it disgusting and I am fine either way

you have dubbels fren

Shaving the beard away is for faggots. A true man has a beard no matter of what.

(((true man)))

post pic

>t. islamist

Go away mudhammad

im asian, didnt even get leg hair till i was in my 20's. white girls would always ask me how i got my legs so clean in hs

pic related, it's (You)

i'm very hairy, I put hair on my chest, shoulders and abs and I like the way it looks. However I can't get my back which is a little odd with having a hairless front but hairy back. I wish I was born with minimal body hair

Legs get hairy as fuck so I trim it with a scissors that last for a few months
Shave ass every so often because it gets long and hairy
Trim and shave dick and balls

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
You are a loser retard. Get lost you useless piece of shit.

You boys gotta grow up and stop caring about other peoples opinions. If you want to shave your body, then fucking shave. If some average person sees you they will just assume you aren't a hairy guy. Grow some balls

sage not fitness related

face and armpits
face because I don't like having facial hair and pits to deal with BO.

>Tfw no hunky coach to appreciate the friction relieving properties of my smooth hairless buttcheeks

>only

I trim pubes and shave armpits.

This whole thing took a weird turn after the coach telling the guys to shave

>not waxing everything because your Grindr daddy said he wants you smooth

If dubs I have to shave my arms and legs

Tbh some people just don't appreciate what they have
I would've loved a coach who made inappropriate suggestions

I trim everything.

True, and straight guys want female teachers to bang them. But it's still unprofessional and child molesting, therefore wrong

I know a paralympic swimmer, they do

>image search
>no result
>best guess
>muscle
you've made it

I only shave facial hair

7,5 inch penis so I dont have to do any penislet tricks

user, there are like 50 results on google images

you are right, I didn't get any the first time though

>therefore wrong

Morality is subjective my friend
Personally when I was 13 the janitor in my school used to talk to me in the maintenance warehouse during breaks and started touching my thigh and shit, the only thing I regretted is him getting arrested for molesting another kid before he ever actually fucked me
I'm sure the other kid was uncomfortable but I enjoyed it

Not yet but I'm working on it.
Trimming doesn't look this clean but that's close enough.

I shave my Armpits/Pubes because if I do not, I can start smelling pretty terrible rather quickly.

Sure I've had gym teacher fantasies too but I think those encounters are almost always damaging, no matter who the persons involved are, no adult should touch an underage under any circumstance

Anyway enough of that pedo bullshit

yep that shit can scar you and you might not realize that even

Does anyone else here shave their butt?
>n-no homo

how do i shave the anus?

Disposable razor works pretty well. You just have to do it while you shower so you don't get a rash.

>What is wax

I'm super hairy. I trim everything and shave balls

Waxing oneself in the butt is pretty hurtful desu

I would like to hear more tips about taking hair out of the anus, please tell us more guys

You have to know how to do it. You have to shave with the direction of hair growth. Moving the razor inwards into towards the anus. If you do it outwards, once the hair starts growing you'll feel like there's a hornets nest coming out of your asshole.
Theres shaving powder and waxing but I haven't tried those

>Waxing oneself in the butt is pretty hurtful desu

From experience pain for a tenth of a second is alot better than cutting oneself in the ass because you can't see what you're doing

I tried once, but being a former fatass, the skin is not super tight there.
And it seemed like there was always residue left, had to be in the bath for ages to get it out. It was very messy

>there was always residue left
Use some oil, it dissolves wax.
Also fatty substances hydrate the skin.

arms, underarms, chest, legs, butt and private parts. The 70's ended a long time ago people.

how to wax

I shave armpits, crotch, chest, arms, legs, and back. I'm not sure if it's a good idea to shave back or not. On one hand I sliced myself pretty well and did ok on an exam on the same day. On the other hand the exam was slightly easier since one topic was excluded.

I trim pits, pubes, abs, and back. I'm super hairy and super sweaty, and I trim because it makes me smell better

Yes
Yes
Yes
I am a fag.

Bump

Thin my eyebrows a little from the top down

pics pls?

Purchased a new trimmer/shaver from Amazon can't wait to take everything neck down off for no apparent reason.

I'm a girl, have to shave everywhere on Sunday, like clockwork. Pussy, legs, happy trail, and armpits. I don't really grow hair anywhere else.

faggots and women do that kind of stuff.
unless youre a bodybuilder, youre probably one of the above.

what i shave to be as bare as a child's bottom:
>face

what i trim with an electric razor to maintain barely noticeable stubble:
>underarms
>pubic zone