Hey there, handsome, you mirin?

>Hey there, handsome, you mirin?

Other urls found in this thread:

stimrx.com/how-does-tens-and-ems-treat-muscle-atrophy/
youtube.com/watch?v=Bkvh7STRJ7M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's cute, I'd fuck her.

If I pulled out that wheelchair, would you die?

Nah, you look like you skip leg day

I would be extremely immobile.

can't stand, that cunt

No.

How do I into braphog mode

you've got big arms

>tfw no cripple gf

It would be incredibly painful.

>palm trees

how the fuck did I end up in a shithole state that never gets below freezing

Sure. I genuinely hope you find a good man who is willing to ejaculate inside your vagina, unprotected of course. I just don't think I can, see, I'm superficial like that and I don't think I would be able to achieve an erection for a girl in a wheelchair.

I'm sorry but whenever I see the emaciated legs my dick goes the same way. I can't not look at them

don't you mean dehydrated gf

"You look thirsty, would you like a drink?"

>push into the water

For you

Well congratulations! You got yourself crippled! What's the next step of your master plan?

Leaving this wheelchair with no dingleberries

came here for this

I only dare women who don't skip leg day.

Get this hotleg out of here

>implying

Did Kevin Bacon become a tranny too?

qt

>tfw a crippled roastie has better arms than you

bitch really needs to lock the wheels.

Why don't paraplegics buy TENS machines in order to prevent (or at least slow) atrophy in their legs?

I get that it's arguably cosmetic. But if a treatment emerges that helps them regenerate their spinal cord, wouldn't it be nice to have working legs?

If treatment emerges, they can build muscle like normal people.

They do...

stimrx.com/how-does-tens-and-ems-treat-muscle-atrophy/

Pushing your body weight around like that for so long gives you really good arms, and evidently, she works out on top of that

So then why do so many paraplegics have skinny legs?

This

fpbp

1. Because it only helps reduce the muscle loss, it doesn't stop it.
2. Because the paraplegics who use these devices regularly are a small minority.

Same reason why not every normal person is Veeky Forums

Could a paraplegic theoretically get decent looking legs though?

Define "decent looking".

Slim and attractive, yes. Muscular, no.

>Tfw Veeky Forums gave me a fetish for disabled girls

As long she can carry my children and her disability is not genetic, I'm in.

All kinds of disabilities, or just a few specific ones?

Holy shit i only opened this thread to post this

Why do i feel an intense desire to roll her into the water

not that user but now I'm particularly partial to deaf and legless chicks tbqh

b/c it's so close and most adult brains are very good at conjuring worst-case scenarios (better than children and teenagers, that is).

be a degenerate whore lesbian

No, you look like you skip leg day.

Good question.

Blind, deaf, legless, I guess armless is equally good as the last one, I would not mind her having burns in her body too.

Mute is the weakest of them all tho.

But what if she's paralyzed from the waist down?

Deaf dude here. Most deaf women don't like hearing men because they feel that you guys are trying too hard. Of course, that was years ago. I don't know if they still feel the same now.

trying too hard to get with them, you mean?

She can bear my children and let me carry her towards our bed.

My dick still diamonds user.

Yeah. Thanks to hearing loss, we became extremely good at noticing body language. So, they are aware that most hearing men think they are 'easy'. They told me that they find it very annoying that hearing men often approach them out of blue.

Do you have a gf/wife, deafbro?

No. I had one once.

>Most deaf women don't like hearing men because they feel that you guys are trying too hard

I just want a qt disabled conservative go to bear my children and cuddle

Fuck this gay Earth.

Fucking nice user.

You can try. Just don't think with your dick.

Thanks bro.

Promise you I will honor you.

Any tips so I don't have to stalk hospitals?

>qt disabled conservative

>tfw no deaf gf

>No qt deaf gf to watch the sunset with
>No qt deaf gf to sing "Fat Old Sun" in sign language

Are you completely deaf or have some form of moderate/severe hearing loss?

>Any tips so I don't have to stalk hospitals?
Kek. Deaf people don't hang out in or near hospitals. Depends on location, you can look up deaf events. You have to learn ASL though. If they ask, you can say that you are an ASL student. I don't have any tips about dating deaf girls because I don't really think about it. Just don't think with your dick, they will definitely know.

100% deaf. Born deaf.

>not locking out

Oh yeah, almost forget. Deafness can be heredity.

you're going to fuck your knees resting the bar on them like that.

are you a fucking faggot with glass bones? You think having a 35 lb bar on your quads/legs is going to break your knees?

Like is it awkward when your out in a large area and you can't hear anything and people are just walking and you would have no idea if anyone was trying to get your attention?

Sometimes. But, it is not awkward for me because I am used to it. Most of time, hearing people often tried to get my attention other ways such as tapping my shoulders. Oddly, often I can somewhat feel someone is trying to get my attention or talking to me. Also, I often watch my surrounding. One thing I noticed the most about hearing people when they are walking is they often staring one direction.

what?

How hard is to say "Hey baby, lucky that you are deaf already. Otherwise your moans would had done that job this night" in sing language?

I wouldn't feel anything because I'm paralyzed.

It'd be pretty complicated to say this right in ASL and not look like a total DYES autist desu.

Top kek. It is tricky to say in ASL.

My older sister was born with C.P. both her legs and her right hand are basically useless but her left arm is huge from maneuvering herself around, probs could K.O. anybody she has a helluva left hook

Post pics bro

you'd be ok with the fact that she had a bag full of shit and piss hanging from her wheelchair at all times, that she might need help cleaning herself in this manner, or that she might accidentally shit or piss ON you during sex due to having no control over her lower half?

or the simple fact that she'll never feel sexual pleasure or care about it in general.

there are a lot of "disabilities" i'd find endearing, but paraplegia is definitely not one of them, personally.

Yeah, wanna arm wrestle?

>or that she might accidentally shit or piss ON you during sex due to having no control over her lower half?
Geil

>making fun of the disabled

Americans are edgy cunts
This would never happen in Canada
I hope you all get raped.
I literally hope you are forced to sit on a shot gun and sodomized violently as you're bouncing up and down on it until the trigger is pulled, shredding you're disgusting American innards into a slurry of lard, blood and grease.

Then I'd literally make sure you were all tied down to cold poles and have a raging hard-on at the sight of our much more beautiful Canadian women (who don't want you) before chopping your choddy little penises in half with our superior Canadian axes (pic related)

Fuck off, and kindly build another racist wall between us too. Thanks!

But most Canadians are just Chinese and Indians...I mean, I’m onboard with the American hate but...

Story?

I enjoy hearing about other people's marriage/divorce experiences. Not to laugh, I just find them interesting

>Canada

you mean New France?

OK, let's go for parts.

>you'd be ok with the fact that she had a bag full of shit and piss hanging from her wheelchair at all times, that she might need help cleaning herself in this manner

I would not have problem with that, user.

I think of it as with babies.

We are talking about people with SPECIAL needs.

It's nothing she is doing to piss me off (badam puzz) it's something she can't control.

Same thing probably makes her feel even more an outcast. It would be my duty to help her and support her.

>she might accidentally shit or piss ON you during sex due to having no control over her lower half?

Again, not her fault.

Would need to take time and preparation before doing the act, no problem for me.

And if it happens, well, you reap the harvest you have sown.

>he simple fact that she'll never feel sexual pleasure or care about it in general

user, sex is not only about phallic pleasure.

Being next to her, feeling the heat of our bodies while we touch each other and preach our love and the one we will have with our future children, that's what I want.

That's all I need.

Also she will always say yes to anal.

Have you actually ever been with a woman, sexually?

Oh shit, discovered again

>tfw you are 10/10 femgigachad
>you live a normal and happy life
>some day two spergs decide to shoot up your school
>you are wheelchair bound ever since

youtube.com/watch?v=Bkvh7STRJ7M

>I want to feel your voice
fuq, this got me

Blind gf > Deaf gf

discuss

every now and then I just think about fucking some old ugly woman, not because I particularly want to but because I think it'd be a nice treat for them to get to fuck a nice young fit dude, something they'd probably given up on ever happening again.

It seems like a way to give a bit back to the world without costing any money, so many people carry so much hardship with them, nice things so rarely happen.

>I just want a qt disabled conservative

Most conservatives I know collect disability, shouldn't be too hard.

>OP posts pic of cute wheely girl with a single line of greentext
>americans are evil, must die
I wish I knew your thought process.

fuck you def subhuman mongs, fuck i hate deaffucks like nobody else, shit only thing thats great about it is knowing how much you cunts must miss sound.
fuck you

what's the point if she can't appreciate your gains

Fellow red state resident here. Collect disability while doing roofing on the side, all while voting against the social safety net and going on about niggers and spics and other immigrants.

But they are safe because they are DISABLED and nobody in congress will take THEIR benefits. But honestly inner city blacks to the same thing without the roofing job so whatev we're just fucked.

White Knight
Do you think any woman was going to do the same for you?
Your naivenes is appalling!