Friday Night Feels

>when you lie to your family about all the fun social things you did over the weekend so they don’t get concerned

>another friday alone
will we ever make it bros

Why do i come to these threads I'm not sure the empathy i give/receive out ways the pain of being a social outcast

>mfw car broke down and don't have enough money to get it fixed or get a new one
>mfw would've spent the night alone, shitposting on Veeky Forums anyways

fuck, my only hope is my GI Bill stipend now

>spent this friday alone because I choose too

The only feels that I have is >no gf, and I'm not even memeing it, I would be glad if there just were a girl sleeping in my bed/sofa right now.

Then leave this thread and go out and get a social life.

Really, how are you guys this autistic?

>father is threatening to kick me out again
>ex trying to be friends with me again after she abandoned me for a guy just because he was in the same state as her (we had met in real life many time, used to be best friends)
>sends me stupid bullshit about how she went to a psychic and how they said a bunch of generic shit that she actually believes that just hurts me even more because she was never as "different" as i thought she was
>the post she linked also refers to her new bf and how she draws things for him and does digit "art" and cute things she used to do for me

im feeling real apathetic, but at the same time i feel rage. i want to kill, but i know that wont solve my problems. ill leech off my dad some more and then maybe move out, and do my own thing. what exactly though, i dont know. feels pretty bad though, but theres people who are having it worse than me right now, too.

Would genuinely love to see a fitizen document his journey into getting a normie life, like a blog of him trying all the gay meme activities like “go outside, join a club!” Etc

I know the feel
Everyday i wake up i wish there was someone in my arms. I miss that feeling so much. I used to start the day smiling. Now I'm reminded every morning how much i miss her

Isn't that Fight Club?

How do I actually meet women?
The people in my university classes are 90% neckbeards, and the people at work don't like me much.

I know I'm not alone, male loneliness is quite common and we usually just gather up into a gang and get drunk.

My step-mother called me out and told me that I'm just picky about girls. worst part is that I know she's right.
I've burned a couple of bridges because the girl didn't meet my standards...

Maybe I'll do this, check back in like the summer or something

Well now you know you're problem so you just need to take a step back every now and then and appreciate them for who they are. I did the same thing as you, i broke up with a girl cos she was a christian and i was a fedora wearing cringe lord, realised how fucking annoying i was and grew out of it but now i kick myself for blowing it

Best of luck user do us proud

Go to where there are women. Yoga classes, dance classes, coffee shops, night clubs, etc.

>still in university
I envy you. After graduating, I finally realized how many beautiful, smart women were swarming that place. Now I'm in the fucking middle of nowhere with fat chicks, grumpy old men and a cartoon dog.

>days go by, weeks go by, months go by, years go by and all I keep wondering is how does it feel to kiss a girl on the lips

I'm at a club with a bunch of friends as I'm typing this. It fuckings sucks. I wish I was at home playing darkest dungeon

It's not the kissing it self, it's when you pull apart and you see her smiling with her eyes closed.
Then she slowly opens them and looks straight into your eyes, her smile widening and you hug her body close to yours and she rest her head on your shoulder.

Fuck, I really miss it...

I have an excuse to stay in since my car is snowed in

Man, get the hell away from Veeky Forums right now.
Get a beer, get drunk, go dancing and have a good time.

>rests head on your shoulder

okay manlet

>I'm at a club with a bunch of friends as I'm typing this. It fuckings sucks. I wish I was at home playing darkest dungeon
This is what this site does to us. user the greatest thing you can do here is get away every now and then

>In grad school, just got back from visiting hometown for the Holidays
>Been drinking everyday for weeks, hasn't affected gains but its a problem, and Im on a cut
>trying to avoid going out tonight because of my drinking
>have lots of friends in grad school but miss ex-gf desperately
>tired of banging lame sluts who are bad in bed
>My heartbeat is all fucked up and skips badly during kickboxing and heavy lifts, have to get test results read Monday
>vidya and nights alone haven't been fun in awhile, but drinking with friends is hurting my body, mind, and wallet
>Can't really stop after one drink

I don't know what I even want to do with my life anymore, which is not a good >feel in grad school. If I had ten million, I think I'd just become a personal trainer or something.

I feel exactly like most anons do when I spend weeks inside. I wish I was outside partying. Then I get out and realise it's overrated. The music is loud I can't even talk to anyone. But I keep doing it since I try to avoid turning into a 100% autiat outcast. Anyway, next round is for you bros. Have a good night.

>The most social interaction I've had in weeks will be going to the barber tomorrow

>Anyway, next round is for you bros. Have a good night.

Thanks, stay safe user!

>Haven't gone to gym since before christmas because I was out of town with the senpai
>don't want to go back and deal with the crowds

Fuck i gotta go tomorrow at like 7am. I hate waiting around for shit at the gym

>Virgin poetry

Crying over a girl is petty nonsense. Girls are like dogs; they smell weakness in men, so stop being the thing they hate about you. Fucking kiss someone if there is chemistry. That's literally the thing that turns them on about it; your assertiveness in just deciding to fucking kiss her, because you dont overestimate her value or put her on some feminist pedestal, you just kiss her like the piece of meat that she is.

But no, you were faggots and hid, and they smelled that fear on ya lads so hard they chose to get hammered in the nutella by Tyrone instead

>Have an interview next week for a part time job in retail
>not even at college, this is my life
>think i have a fungal scalp infection but british doctors won't give out meds
>alone with Veeky Forums

We will all make it though.

>text girl if anything's going on tonight
>no response

Gonna be a good night lads

We will user, one day at a time we will make it. About the docs, really pester them. They want to get rid of you asap but if it is really bothering you make sure they give you something or refer you to a dermatologist

kek, at least you can make gains without being disturbed

Got some KY lube today- for myself. The lube is for my ass. I went to the doctor and apparently there's something wrong with my colon so now I have to take suppositories.