Just ordered a rice cooker, will probably be using it every day. brown or white?

just ordered a rice cooker, will probably be using it every day. brown or white?

I realized rice is very poor in calories/macros now I only cook /grechka/ aka buckwheat aka the goat grain in my rice coocker

BROWN OR WHITE

brown all day baby

god shut the fuck up

Enjoy your arsenic poisoning

Enjoy your no gains faggot, I'll eat my grechka while you eat your shitty rice
Why do you think ching chongs are all weak manlets? They all eat rice

it doesn’t fucking matter

Basmati is the most satisfying to me

Basmati lower ig than white

Only with Southern American rice

Depends what the rest of your diet consists of

I dont understand the purpose of rice cookers, you get the same result with a pot

Start with 56% white and gradually decrease the ratio over time as your body grdually gives up hope and gets more used to slow-working and non-contributory nutrients

basmati master race

when you cook rice in a pot you have to be much more precise with timing, rice cooker will keep your rice fluffy and shit for ages while you prepare the other parts of you meal.

Time to step up your game white bois

This made me cry

>Put rice on pot
>Put boiling water on pot
>Spice
>Close pod
>Wait for 20 minutes at medium heat.

I mean if you are too lazy to turn off the stove go ahead and waste god knows how much money on a jew invent

Brown has more arsenic in it.
Rice with the least arsenic is white rice grown in California.

I always did 40 min on low. Are there any uncooked pieces in 20 min?

Why drive a car? You get the same result walking.
Why use a toilet? You get the same result shitting outside.
Why use a stove? You get the same result with some sticks and a fire.

Why? Convenience.

>grains
Why

It literally takes the same amount of time you man children.

Never happened to me, key is water though, too much and you get pudding and too little you get rice crackers

Give me another carb dense source

just banter m9

Neither. Grains are poison

I think he doesn't want the secret out.

Is this a vegan I have spotted?

>oh noes someone does something differently to me
>must be manchildren

more like master rice

I thought the same as you until I got a rice cooker. Now it's my most used appliance besides the blender. You dont really know what you're missing until you have one.

How can one person be so gay...

Unpolished rice with quinoa is the best!

agreed. i was against them too until i saw one on sale and thought fuck it why not? never turned back.

Alternate betwixt the two.
just picked up this baby a couple days ago for $20

I got a baby rice cooker when I was eating a lot of rice. It was worth the $10-15 I spent on it. I always subscribed to the Alton Brown ideology of cooking, in that "single taskers" in the kitchen are a waste of time. But I googled and experimented with cooking rice in a pot, and it always turned out suboptimal. Rice cooker is very set and forget and makes a near perfect bowl of rice every time.

I have that exact one.

I eat brown.

wild

Everyone that say brown, which type are you eating?
long grain, basmati, wild???

>get fuarking HUGE rice cooker on the left because long term qt gf and potential family in the future

>we broke up
>now I am alone stuck with this giant piece of shit where the minimum rice cooking size is LMAO2CUPS when I normally eat 1 as a standard

>put it on the fridge
>eat it later
Wow, that was hard.

reheated rice is shit

I have the 5 cup one and it works perfectly with half a cup.
The 10 cup cooker will do 1 cup just fine.