Is too much back rounding?

Is too much back rounding?

lol

It will never be that low when you have plates on the bar

post shot with your rear facing the camera

I'd like to know this too. I'm scared of doing these lifts.

What even is this? Why are you asking? Why not just keep a completely straight back wtf?

>Birkenstocks or clone thereof.
>Socks and sandals

Ask your boyfriend if it's round enough for entry.

It's not great form. You should try to keep your eyes on some object/point above you throughout the motion, that always helps me to keep my back straight.

Pic
Mobility

how about taking a pic with an actual bar and weights??

I do dead’s every other time I go to the gym but I want to ingrain the correct movement pattern

head up, chest up.
everything starts and stops at the same time.
knees lock, hips fully forward, shoulders still.
don't look at the bar when you pull.
practice

Louie legs are too far apart, nothing wrong with that but your legs from your heels should be 8-12 inches apart from one another.

>inb4 brainlets say he's sumo-ing
Nope.

Your heel is off the floor.....
You must "screw your heels into the ground" and pull from the mid foot, so you have a stable base.
Looks like your pulling off your forefoot because your shoulders are behind the bar too far.

>watch some vids about this for crikey

>1216x1515 resolution of that ass shot
Nice... ;)

Why not dl in front a mirror?

Yes, but when you pull the slack out of the bar with weight on it you'll fix that

> Guy on Veeky Forums saying louie simmons has bad form

He knows a little more than you about how to deadlift

t. brainlet

That pick was before learning a few things and also that’s how the shoes is

No
He believes that deadlifting with wider legs has great carry over to the conventional.
Something to do with glute activation and getting more out the briefs

You are too upright. And you need to be over the bar more. Memorize Rip's one-sentence deadlift instruction.
>You just step up to the bar with a vertical-jump stance width, with toes out and your shins about an inch from the bar, grab it just outside your stance with your knees still straight, then bend your knees forward and out a little bit until your shins touch the bar, squeeze your chest up until your back is flat, take a big breath, and drag the bar up your legs until you're standing up straight.

I see, so he's purposefully doing them hard to get stronger while on meets he advice to deadlift them normal? Thanks.

push your chest out and keep it pushed out, it will straighten your back

Hips are way too low, knees too far forward, torso too upright, and shoulders too far back.

I have the opposite problem
>start up gym again about a month ago
>psyched to start deads and squats
>my back curves backwards
>form is fucked
I dont know how I was able to do it so well when I was 19. It was only like four years ago, I cant believe how far ive fallen

Louie Simmons is just a fat roided faggot that found a bunch of other fat roided redneck faggots, and they got together and set records wearing mech suits and taking grams of gear every day during a time when nobody gave a shit about powerlifting. It's easy to be king in a sport nobody participates in. He's nobody now.

The picture in the original post is the stance I use now but I was just replying to someone who said “go to an actual gym and use real weights hur dur” I realize there are problems with the form in that picture

Literally their meets consists of only people who train in Westside, period.

doesn't westside have raw benchers in over 600lbs?

Ok didn't read whole thread. I'm also thisfag
Looks breddy good mang

lift barefoot

My gym doesn’t allow me to ;(

>asking for advice on fit
Lol no one actually lifts here newfag

posting the correct form

Yes.

Holy long femurs.

Yes

holy shit what am I looking at

needs to focus on sitting his ass down more and arching his back

The kind of sheer bloody minded stupidity some lifters have.

It turned out pretty well for the weasel in the end. Somehow he managed to avoid getting hurt and ended up a damned strong lifter once he started listening.

Just hyperextend your back the other way. Chest forward so your back has a concave curvature.

Nice ass gay boy.

>deadlifting in cushioned soles

How new are you?

buy deadlift slippers

BRRAAAAAPPPPPP

I suspect you don’t actually know how to control the muscles in your lower back. Try lying face down on on the floor and attempting to raise your shoulders and legs off the ground simultaneously without using your arms at all. This will illustrate what having your lumbar in extension actually feels like.

The easiest way to achieve this in the deadlift start pose is to keep your hips as high as they can be and raise your chest up as high as you can - to the point of mild discomfort. You’ll feel the difference immediately.

Damn boy, you actually fell for it. Don't worry your ass looks great, where do you live?

To answer the question you might want to squat down a little bit more and lean back a little, see if that straightens your back and improves your starting position. And like others said keep your head and sight up and in front of you

I sometimes have little trouble getting into position and have small rounding, but it goes away once I start pulling.

Hips too low, it will shoot up when maxing. Shoulders should be in front of the bar. It’s a deadlift, not a squat after all.

Hips too high. Lower it a bit and you’ll back will be straight.

>butt is too low
>heels off the ground means you can't properly lift
>barbell is blocking fire extinguisher
>weights are too dark

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N