Parents ask me about every single package i get

>parents ask me about every single package i get
>cannot into phenibut because of this
>wont unlock my true potential, will always stay a virgin

Should I get a p.o. box for this, Veeky Forums? It's safe, right?

have it mailed to the gym, ya piss poor covert operator.... sheeeeesh.

my gym has so many frauders they will probably just open it and claim it

>needing a drug to feel ok in social situations
Fuck off

again, i have never tried it. I am a khv

No son of mine will use drugs!
He will earn his rewards through hard work!

If you're over 20 years old you're too old to be living at home and no wonder you're a virgin

I tried Phenibut last year. Took abut 2g a day for a whole week, Monday-Friday, then some on Sunday and Monday. That was enough to make me have really bad withdrawal. Wasn't worth it.

There is literally nothing wrong with living at home while you go through college.

There is, you're an adult and should have your own place and a job you manchild

>not leeching off people as much as you fucking can
lmao mature boy such as myself I job I house I big

>leeching ever

No is i'd rather get laid and get paid kiddo

>Took abut 2g a day for a whole week, Monday-Friday, then some on Sunday and Monday
really fucking stupid

OK buddy have fun needlessly wasting your money . I do have a job but I'm saving that money and will able to make a down payment on a nice house when I graduate instead of paying rent at a shitty apartment.

>not leeching
lololol

t. Larping high schooler who works as a cashier

>thinking a bank is going to give a fresh graduate with probably zero credit a mortgage for anything other than a roach motel

Also why would you lock yourself down when you could hop from job to job every year or two and get at minimum 20% raises. Staying "loyal" to one company when they'd drop your ass in a minute if it benefited them in the slightest is cuck material my friend and when I say "my friend" I don't mean we are friends buddy.

Send it to an Amazon locker or some other similar thing

>getting this ass blasted over a post on a Korean hamster racing forum
Take a deep breath kid. I get it, your life is shit so you have to come on Veeky Forums and shit on people who live at home to give yourself a false selse of superiority.

Think you're talking to the wrong guy pal. I lived in and out of home until I was 26. Probably wouldn't have graduated college
without my parents help.

All I'm saying is trying to buy a home right after you graduate is dumb as shit.

You need to be 18 to get a PO box.

OK well first off, your assumption that I'm graduating with no credit is wrong, and second off the company that I have a job offer from once I graduate has a lot of room for upward mobility and my starting salary is high enough that I'm not worried about having to leave to get a higher wage. On top of that, I literally can't move far away from the area I am living in now for a while because of personal reasons. And by the time I am able to move, I can sell my house if I choose to.

You should get a P.O. box, but get one through a private company not USPS, many offer a real address for shipping purposes as opposed to a PO box address.

Boy you've got a lot to learn. Haven't left your parents house and you have it all figured out huh? Good luck.