What's your tinder plan?

What's your tinder plan?

1) Match
2) Cheeky text
3) Get number
4) Go for a coffee date
5) Try to netflix and smash that same night, or a 2nd date?

Are you ever able to invite them over right away for netflix and smash if you are not a Chad?

Fitness related: how many nights of rest is needed before working out the same body part

Other urls found in this thread:

playingfire.com/category/blog-posts/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dropping into say getting them on snapchat is very useful. Maybe your first attempt fizzles out but a week or even a month from now you can hit her up with a bomb ass selfie and hit it

I don't use tinder, it's WAY fucking harder to get a nice looking girl that way.
You have to be a 9/10 to score a 4/10 girl on there. Gives too much power to the sluts, I aint into that fucking shit

> barely get 1 match a month

feelsbadman

>tinder

Shit, I don't even have a smartphone

>smashing a girl you have zero rapport with who already rejected you 1 month ago because of one selfie

Only a 10/10 Chad can pull this off, but he would never have gotten rejected to begin with

>what’s you’re tinder plan
Oh boy, I hate to break it to you, but even Chads with 6 pack photos struggle with bottom tier roasties. All these tinder threads you see on here are just soyboys small talking roasters that want attention. I consider myself an 8/10, and I had 0 success with tinder. My 10/10 male model friend could only get girls that were barely 5/10, but at bars hot chicks would throw themselves at him. You are seriously WAY better off approaching irl

>You have to be a 9/10 to score a 4/10 girl on there
seem a little bitter there buddy. not getting any matches?

Ok but do you get laid in real life?

I tend to get distracted and stop talking to a tinderella sometimes, so if they're on my snap at least they can be exposed to some good pics and fun shit on my stories for a period of time . Think of it is a long term investment.

Out of the 800 matches I've gotten I've only fucked 5...

But it's true. I'm not bitter at all I don't care about em thots
Yes

this
>or a faceberg

This.
I only met ONE alright-looking-but-with-great-personality girl on Tinder who I friendzoned but who is into me while IRL it is way easier to get hotter girls. She's really fun to talk to.

Also, one girl who rejected me on Tinder I managed to hook up with IRL cause of mutual friends and we live in the same neighbourhood.

Basically, on Tinder girls are looking at the background of your photo, at the quality of the photo, at lighting, etc. I have no "good" photos cause my phone is a piece of shit without frontal camera for selfies or anything like that.
IRL it is simply easier and straightforward. It's physical.

This is why I stopped bothering with it for a long time

I created a profile 2 days ago and got 4 matches.
1 is an unfuckable fat gook
1 is a 5/10 italian girl.
1 is a 6/10 white latina.
1 is a 5/10 titcow latina

Pic of titcow. She isn't that fat either

I'm honestly impressed to get these many matches in less than 48 hours. My pics are shit too. They are so shit I used a cute baby pic of my own that will stand out and grab attention

Matches mean nothing I know but I want a good plan to transition to, and if it lands me a feel smashes of titcows and braphogs at minimal time/money, that's all I want

i get a lot of matches despite being average and have probably a 10 percent conversion rate of texting to date. It's not a certainty by any means how successful you'll be, also if you are actually 8/10 and not getting dates your pics must be shit bro

bumperino

Best approach would be to make accounts for all dating apps (tinder, bumble, pof, okc, coffee-meets-bagel) get your matches in for that week then re-create for the new user boost. The algorithm for Tinder/bumble can REALLY fuck you over.

Send a few cheeky texts then go for the meet-up. If you sense hesitation, low interest or she stalls ditch and move on to the next.

You NEED to fuck by date 2. I find that most girls lose interest/move on to the next chad if you're not balls deep in them on your second encounter. From there, you can cement into FWB or relationship.

Some decent advice here: playingfire.com/category/blog-posts/

>tfw just want a gf not a tinder ho
>tfw every single girl uses tinder
>tfw this means every single girl is a ho

I play the piano so i made my bio say

"Can play your favorite tune on the piano"

And every reply is "bet u cant play x haha"

Works suprisingly well though.

Thanks for reading my blog.

Are you going for coffee date than netflix? Taking these thots to dinner consistently will be a nuke on your wallet

this

Reminder that tinder puts all the power in the hands of women
All men swiping yes and women being picky just concentrates the existing power they have
Don't be a pathetic beggar desperately crying for a sliver of ass.

Not every girl uses tinder, and a lot of them that do use it never have any intention of dating/fucking. They just want the army of orbiters and the heap of attention the comes with it. Your average girl probably gets like 5 matches a day, if not more. That is literally attention on demand.

The guy she likes isn't giving her the time of day? She'll talk to the poor sap on tinder that swiped right to bring her self esteem up and make herself feel better. She'll talk to him long enough to get what she wants, a quick cheap boost and she'll keep him around until he either wises up to this or gets frustrated with the lack of progress and walks on.

Coffee sometimes, mostly bar for a drink or two.
Much higher chances of first date lay meeting at a bar obviously due to atmosphere. Talk, tease and touch her.

2nd date, just say something stupid like, "I have wine and ice-cream come over"

If they decline, I'd say move on. But if you feel you can go further and her interest is still kind of high you can sneak in another quick date.

Pick up chicks at colleges. Way easier and they're used to soyboy cucks so if you aren't a complete dyel you'll look like a walking testosterone shot to them.

i gave up on tinder man ,i dont get shit or they dont reply. it sucks

Tips on getting a threesome? My girlfriend and I made a shared profile and only have 5 matches after about a day.

Looking for another girl btw.

as you should. on tinder as a man you're just tossed in to a faceless mass along with all the other dudes that swipe on her. it's literally a cock auction house for them and we're all playing right into it.

Try actual swinger websites or something

Any suggestions for Australia? i tried some specific apps other than Tinder but they are all shit.

> 5 matches

kek

>90% o the time they swipe right they get a match

if you know an actual girl (probably not), have them start up tinder and try a few swipes and see.

>You have to be a 9/10 to score a 4/10 girl on there.
The fuck? Never thought I'd say this, but thank god I'm gay. I'd say I'm a masculine 7.5/10 and I could fuck and dominate a new 9/10 twink every single day if I wanted to.

Fetlife

Could I get some twink ass?

Maybe it's time to change teams

So dominant men have the power of women and submissive twinks are like straight men in terms of the power dynamic in the hetero dating game?

>Could I get some twink ass?
Totally, you'd make a decent top

Sort of. It's mostly due to the fact that there are more bottoms than tops.

>tinder
all you going to find is retarded millennial and generation z sluts. Literally every single one its hilarious and feels like some sort of weird satire on current trends.

I don't want a thot, I want love

Where look

HER WAIST IS PHOTOSHOPPED

I CAN TELL BY HOW IT IS

most smart chicks i went to HS with jumped on tinder by the time they got to uni, chicks that were virgins till 19 or 20 wanting to experience hoeing, these are the best chicks. In that age range and on tinder can mean they're inexperienced and not a slut but want to be treated like one.

1. Match
2. Cheeky text
3. Get number
4. Make her drive 3 hours to meet me
5. tfw she just got catfished by a fake Chad

Because faggots sleep around at 500x the rate that straight people do

kek

Dubs for truth. Tinder (and all online dating really) is ALL about profile. You need to have the right pics in the right order and the right bio, and even then it's a crapshoot. The guys that see a lot of success on Tinder are good looking, successful, live in a major city and put in A LOT of effort to have their profile just right. You are better off just going to bars and talking to women if you want to get laid.

>get more pics with hot bod
>go on mid/late Jan
>it's darkness nearly 24/7
>no idea where to take pics at

This though what if all your wingmen are either married or have given up? Is going to a bar solo late on at night okay apart from it being sad?

Get new wingmen faggot