"Lifting cannot turn you into a ch-"

"Lifting cannot turn you into a ch-"

ad"

he needs to work on his chest

Yeah lower body fat really improve the face of a person

Why does he look like gay Patrick Bateman.

>those facial aesthetics

all this dude would've have to do is lose weight to become a chad

That chest lmao

Is this true or a myth?

this. i feel like only 10% of the board do more chest exercises than the bench lol

true. fat can be stored in the face. losing it can help define a jaw/cheekbones

Bench hardly even hits my chest compared to the pec deck machine and chest flies

you mean the cable crossover right? and the incline db press is by far one of the best chest exercises. I do
Bench 3x6
Incline DB Press 3x12
Cable Crossovers 3x12
For chest, highly recommend

is this bait cos both look like he sucks dick

That's not the same person

oh nice NYR fag here, my bench does flat and incline, should I match reps and sets of flats in incline if that makes sense?

this, plus some neck workouts

tell this man to do chest flies every day

not him, personally i focus more on incline than flat because flat bench actually hits more of your lower chest while a slight incline hits your whole chest(or at least it gives your chest a more balanced look over the bottom-heavy flat bench pecs). you should do some pec flies as an accessory too

No, you need huge bones like the guy in the OP, look at how he mogs that iphone.

It's absolutely true, especially so if you're above 20% bodyfat and have been there since puberty, for whatever reason. If you have even halfway decent facial structure, you can expect to go up 2-3 points in attractiveness at the least.

I've seen improvements from adding incline dumbbell flies, my chest was notably lagging when only doing flat db/bench press. They're fun to do after your compound lifts too.

It is, the photo on the left is shit angle/head tilt and a bad haircut. Look at the non-obvious shit - same (kinda wonky) earlobes, same lips, same nose shape, the L-shaped eyebrow ends.

He reminds me of chad squidward.

Only 9 sets? Gotta up the volume

He was always a chad fucking retard lol. I bet he got mad pussy even whe he was a bloatchad.

Is that Rand al'Thor??

fuck those books

That's a Brad.

Not a Chad at all

tuck your shoulderblades in when you bench

>been there since puberty,

What did you mean by this? How is this making a difference?

Anyone have any tips to achieve these chad cheeks, I have the bone structure but even when I was lower bf they didn't show model tier like this

he's not attractive

would you really say this guy is top 20% of men (only about 20% actually count as men to women)? he is a fucking ginger. Please

That’s a Thad

Worked for his face, but his symmetry is all fucked up. Needs to work on traps, chest, and probably legs to make up for his wide hips.