Be fat fuck

>Be fat fuck
>Start doing much more cardio and low weight/high rep sets
>Keeping myself on a 1500 calorie per day diet

Is it normal to feel this fatigued, Veeky Forums? This is the first time I've ever been really serious about cutting weight down drastically. I'm so fucking tired and hungry, hoping this will all be worth it in the end.

Stay strong user.

It actually isn't normal. Eat more

Do heavy compound lifts. Your body will adjust to the sudden change in activity. Just get some good protein in you and lift and cardio man. Sweat it out. Just dont undereat. You most likely dont have to eat nearly that low. Download myfitnesspal and let it calculate some shit mang. Former 300+ crew. Godspeed user.

Hey, don't worry about it user. It gets easier, it really does.

It gets worth it, user. It already is. Today you are just that little bit better than you were yesterday.

Think about the end result man.

OP here
Diet was always the problem for me. I'm about 245lbs right now at 6'00'', somewhere around 30% BF (Told you I was a fat fuck). I'm not looking for any dumb get slim quick bullshit, so should I be eating more than that?

I workout a minimum of 4 times per week. I'm in college so I don't get any real activity outside of working out and walking to and from places.

How fat are you? If you are obese you shouldn't be working out. Let alone doing cardio.

Try keto, shed +100lbs, then go to the gym.

Shoot for slightly more calories. Shoot for a balance between being happy and cutting weight

its called bonking in the cycling world.. its normal if you arent eating properly...
I would go for 3-4 hour rides and just burn out towards the end.
Basically your body cant convert fat to energy as fast as you are using it while doing cardio.
When doing cycling I burn around 8-900 calories/hour... so we eat 100-200 calories an hour to give your body a break and push you through.
Veeky Forums has posted studies showing that the average person of about 185lbs cant burn more than about 900 calories of fat a day anyways,
so the rest of the energy you are consuming is coming from carbs, proteins, sugars, and muscle.

You're literally retarded.

Bonking is when you run low on glycogen but you're not fat adapted.

You can burn a fuck ton more fat than 900 kcals a day worth. Low insulin and high adrenaline on keto diets more than frees enough fat from your lardy ass to sustain you without literally any increased consumption of muscle mass, demonstrable through low output of nitrogenous wastes in urine.

you should post some studies on it

>much more

What cardio did you do when you were fat lol?

very normal to feel fatigued, your body has to change at a cellular level to change from burning sugars into being fat adapted. lasted a few days for me

>What cardio did I do when I was fat
Still fat*

Pretty much only one outdoor run a week (about 8 Kilometers) and one 20 meter shuttle run test (and that was only because of some fitness requirements for college)

Other than that I was just doing strength stuff.

Check out /fast/

You were running 8km as a fatty?

Do 1800-2000 retard

Who the hell told you to eat 1500 calories? Of course you feel fatigued you fat fuck

Yes its normal. Your body is starving right now op. It does not want to lose weight, you must overcome these feelings and do what needs to be done. You got this op.

Get on the EC stack. It'll help you immensely wit cutting hunger, and increasing BMR.

Been on it 6 weeks, 25% VF -> ~14% on about 1300CAL net.

>average 185lbs person cant burn more than about 900 calories of fat a day
This was the most stupid thing I've ever heard this year. (And it's kcal btw.)
Was this "average person" some unique grain shill?

Anyone with military experience this is not true.
Anyone doing extreme endurance sports like mountaineering knows this isn't true.
Anyone who stops eating carb and goes on a ketogenic diet knows this isn't true.
Anyone who can do basic math and read up on BMR/TDEE and use Wikipedia knows this isn't true.

To OP: Keep going. Adjusting your metabolism to efficiently burn fat can take some time. You may want to restrict your calorie deficit until your body has adjusted.
The participants of Biggest Loser, isn't really random fatties, they are selected after various competitions and tough screening.

I did 1500 a day for 10 months. It's doable but 1700 or 1800 would be better.

The thing I didn't really get (and wouldn't have wanted to hear anyway) is that the slower you lose weight the better you look at the end. Within reason obviously.

Losing 100 lbs over 13 months will probably look better than losing it over 10 like I did. Assuming you're eating protein and working hard at the gym and cardio. Go slow, be patient, track the shit out of your food, and you can do it :) Good luck.

Most people don't believe me when i tell them this, but it's true. It wasn't in any record time or anything, but I'm able to do 8k without stopping to walk. But I do need music though, can't do it without.

I'll be happy dropping to the 190-200 range. Not looking to get to skelly mode.

Stop doing a fuck ton of cardio. The most important aspect in major weight loss in your diet. We're talking 95% of the success is dieting.

What morons don't tell you is that doing lots of cardio is actually WORSE for trying to lose weight for the following real world reasons:

1. The massive draining of your energy stores from intense cardio while already in a big calorie deficit makes your craving for food dramatically worse. Diet discipline should be the #1 focus and all your cardio is doing is trying to break this discipline. You're literally fighting yourself.

2. Calorie deficit plus cardio/high rep low weight workouts is the perfect formula for an absolute dog shit body even after losing the fat. You're literally making it easy for your body to eat away what muscles you already have.

If you're truly a fat fuck up your calories to 1,700 a day and pick any simple as fuck beginner's weightlifting routine and do that 3 days a week. Make sure you get ample protein and fat.

The weight lifting will give you all the cardio you need, will help develop some real strength while you're losing fat, and yet will make things far easier in terms of maintaining dietary discipline which should be your main focus.

Or keep doing what you're doing, be fucking miserable, and waste all of that time working out only to end up weak as fuck even if you still manage to lose a bunch of fat.

Ketoketoketo.
Look up keto and intermittent fasting, seriously. The traditional calorie restriction, eating three times a day and doing cardio is garbage.

Dr. Jason Fung has a load of information as to why fasting is the best way to lose weight and generally maintain health.

Eat a fuck load of fat, a lot of protein and little to no carbs and you could be losing quite a bit every week.

Lift moderate weights with moderate reps to gain foundational strength and create good form. Once you're used to that you can build by doing higher weights and lower reps....

For now I would stick to whatever exercise plan but CHANGE YOUR FUCKING DIET. If you're too lazy to look up what I told you watch Fathead.

Good luck OP. I believe in you.

This

>Stop doing cardio, you will get hungry
Actually for some people (like me) doing 2 hours of cardio will reduce hunger for several hours, and every meal I postpone during cutting will reduce the intake over time. Had some study that showed I wasn't alone in this, but couldn't find it. You probably wouldn't read it anyway.

>Calorie deficit plus cardio/high rep low weight workouts is
I agree that some moderate hypertrophy (8-12 reps) is preferred to combat atrophy.

All people are different. When I'm cutting, my body seem to refuse to use anything but carbs/protein unless I force it by doing some extended cardio. Dieting without cardio just drives me crazy from hunger.

holy shit stop being such a little bitch you fat fuck, I was 260 lbs at 6'2 and I got a job doing back breaking physical labor outdoors in the summer.

Every day I was almost falling asleep on my drive home, every muscle in my body hurt, I could barely even walk and you know what I got up the next day and I did it again because fuck you that's why and now I'm in great shape in less than 6 months because fuck you that's why.

Don't set yourself at 1500. Find your TDEE and subtract 500 from it. You won't build any amount of muscle at all on a diet that restrictive and you'll eventually quit from hating it that much. You'll be much, MUCH better in the long term just subtracting 500.

>1500 kcal
have fun feeling like shit for a long long time eating your little girl diet

You will loose a lot of fat and also a lot of muscle. I did the same and lost 20kgs in under 3 months. It's not worth getting thin desu, you will feel weak