Brainlet here

Brainlet here.
I can't overdose on a vitamin or mineral as long as it comes from food, right?

cronometer has me at way too much folate since I'm poor and eat lots of beans

Technically you can, and you probably will ''overdose'' but you wont notice too much of the side effects unless your diet is 99% beans

i like that brainlet wojak

you will probably never overdose folate from eating beans. beans are so fibrous and filling that you just can't eat enough of them.

folate is also water soluble, so it will get pissed out if you have too much.

Beans are shit for you and cause leaky gut

I eat a can of kidney beans/black beans/pinto beans everyday. How fucked am I?

Its a gradual thing. I ate pretty much a bean based diet and after a year my shits looked like what comes up when you google "unhealthy stool" so to speak. So i quit eating beans and whole grains and started eating more fish, grass fed butter and batsami rice. Feel much MUCH better now and have so much more energy. Fuck beans and industry shills that claim they are "healthy"

You can depending on the vitamin/mineral, but at least according to wikipedia, folate is not one you have to worry about.

>The risk of toxicity from folic acid is low, because folate is a water-soluble vitamin and is regularly removed from the body through urine.[58] One potential issue associated with high dosages of folic acid is that it has a masking effect on the diagnosis of pernicious anaemia (vitamin B12 deficiency),[59] and a variety of concerns[clarification needed] of potential negative impacts on health.

Anecdotal garbage: the actual post

Theres antinutrients in them that bind to your intestines and prevent the absorption of vital nutrients causing deficiencies. Sorry you cant get past the "beans are healthy xD" propaganda thats been shoved in our faces our entire lives

K but that's wrong.
You have my permission to have he last word. Good night.

t. 13 year old edgelord

You can fuck yourself up with too much vitamin A especially if you eat heaps of carrots. Like heaps. One bitch I recall had a yellow tinge to her skin due to this, she wasn’t Asian before any of you smart arses ask.

>antinutrients
.. block the absorption of a tiny percentage of the nutrients contained in beans.. and they reduce the risk of a bunch of cancers.. truly a terrible deal

Well she is now friendo

it's impossible to overdose vitamin A with carrots you absolute brainlet. there is no vitamin A in carrots, only beta-carotene, which is only converted to vitamin A as it's needed.

it does make you turn slightly yellowy-orangey if you eat a lot, but that's not a sign of hypervitaminosis. it also makes you mroe attractive unless you go really really overboard, like eating several pounds of carrots every day

Beans are literally toxic if not soaked and cooked for hours. Theres no way the human body evolves to consume them

>Beans are literally toxic if not soaked and cooked for hours
in other words, beans are completely non-toxic if prepared normally. oh no that wounds terrible

you can also eat dirt. Doesnt mean your body digests it easy. There no benefits to beans nor do they have any nutritional value objectively. You're just parroting "health gurus"

>There no benefits to beans
>nor do they have any nutritional value objectively
i hope to god that you're trolling.. otherwise there's no hope for you

Name a few.

>grass fed butter

>not feeding chicken to your butter
>expecting to make it