Yeeewwww Sydney trains

>mfw haven't had a single sip this year

None now that I'm on ephedrine

>taking the bus

maybe you should invest your ((sip)) money to get a car

Is it just me or does anyone else drink these late at night? kek

Faggot

Hey bros,
I had a hard week at uni and after drinking monster every day for a week my stomach started to hurt. Am I die?

>not sipping

I quit because they made me fart uncontrollably. I had to change my computer chair because the leather was so fucked up.

Bought one of those yesterday and its way too sweat in the aftertaste. Any alternatives?

>tfw haven't sipped shit in like +4years

>that first sip

>mfw haven't had a single sip this hour

Is it safe to drink that shit while working out? I don't want to have a heart attack.

it's safer than NOT sipping

>mfw havent had a single sip in my entire life

Haven't had a sip in 2 months. Miss it but too poor to play mental gymnastics paying almost 40 dollars for 24 of them. And that's a bargain...

4. You have to live it.

None, I don't want cancer.

Also owned and pushed by jews.

Zero. My nyr is no more than 200 sips this year. It just makes
>that first sip of the day
that much more satisfying.

>cancer
k mom

What is the purpose of sips?
I'm on a cut and I tried this meme, it seems like it suppressed my appetite effectively. Might just be the caffeine, I'll experiment.

(spoiler) it’s the caffeine ya dingus

What happens if I mix my pre workout with this?

More caffeine. Your pwo probably has about 300mg, and sips have about 140mg. The major reason why sips are a Veeky Forums thing is because they’re a decent pwo (another reason being the fact that they’re a good appetite suppresant for cutting). You probably don’t need 300mg. Just sip and take creatine + beta-alinine separately.

Are they ok for fasts? I know people still like to drink black coffee during their fasts.

I haven’t researched it myself but other anons have claimed that sips don’t trigger the insulin response, so yeah.

Just drink coffee you fags

*sips fedora*

None, its my second day away from caffeine and sugar drinks. Cutting out a 3 litters of Mountain Dew and 3 monsters a day habit. Just hoping all the Tylenol for the headache doesn't cause my liver to fail.

a literal shill

Pretty much a gallon of sugary water a day and now you start worrying about organ failure?

3, and I woke up 4 hours ago

>0 calories
>tastes great
>best preworkout
someone is trying to keep all the sips for themselves...

>he’s never tried that first sip of Monster Energy™ Zero Ultra™

I had my first /sip/ today. It was the white one. It wasn't amazing. Better than soda but worse then liquor on the enjoyment scale. About equal with beer.
Anyway it was very sweet and refreshing. Tasted like those white airheads.
Probably would only /sip/ again when skiing or something. It's really not that great.
>photo is too large.
Ok

Very very cool story

Hows that sip going bros?

It’s insane that sips didn’t make the comic this year. It was 10x bigger in 2017 than it was in 2016.

>tfw used to literally drink nothing but soda and energy drinks
>would drink probably 4-5 cans a day
>one day i decided to start drinking water
>drank one bottle and never felt the desire to drink anything caffeinated ever again
i dont know how you guys can bring yourselves to ingest that shit

Well clearly you’re better than all of us. I don’t even know why you’re wasting your time here with us tards, but thanks for the dope fuckin story.

>tfw sippers missed the mark when they jumped onto Monster and should have waiting for Bang to meme "Super-Creatine" sips instead

>TFW u have to switch to Rockstar's 2 for $3 deal because 7 Eleven is being a jew and charging 3 for $6 instead of 2 for $4 now

It hurts bros

>that sip

Who here ready for /SIPBOYS 2018/?

Are you actually retarded?
3/$6 = 2/$4
Youre litteraly getting a worse deal now.
Fuckin sipposters

>Are you actually retarded?
>Youre litteraly getting a worse deal now.
Are you actually retarded?

>being addicted to caffeine

I used to drink the white ones from thr pics back in 2011 for about 3 weeks before I realized what an expensive addict-bait they are. They are sugar free ya dinguses.

You expected a drink for fuccbois who probably own fidget spinners to be better than beer, something approaching the quality of whiskey?

b8