What's the worst lift and why is it bench?

What's the worst lift and why is it bench?

The deadlift.

Your standard deadlift is only popular because of the competition aspect to it.

They are much better (and safer) methods. Pic very related. I'm sorry if you can't accept this red pill.

The worst lift ever, or the worst popular lift on here?

Worst ever - anything smith machine
Worst popular lift - definitely barbell curls
I fucking hate curls

what about sumo deadlifts to incorporate your legs the most? i don't have a trap bar :~(

Yeah, sumo is good

Faggot detected

are romanian deadlifts good?

>I'm a lanklet who's knees are worthless

OHP

Fellow lanklet with worthless kness.

I am in love with weighted back extensions, which is essentially the same movement. Search "all about back extensions" on youtube. The glute guy discusses them and their variations.

I do the kind that activates glutes mostly, and its GOAT for getting a stronger posterier chain and lower back.

I'm a big advocate of hip thrusts/ barbell bridges and weighted cycling, too. Throw in calf raises and you hit every leg muscle witht this shit on leg day. Legs have shown good growth this way. Can't even fit into straight fit Levi's anymore desu.

you may be right for "safety" and pure muscle growth.

My mindset though, is that you gotta do the big three. You can never brag about your trap bar deadlift lol you fucking faggot. If you don't have a decent conventional deadlift, flat bench, and squat, kill yourself.

post body or eat your words bitch

I have a bad relationship with shrugs.

Feels like I can do trillions of reps with a weight that allows full ROM, yet going heavier keeps me from fully contracting.

beta

I might have to try this. I can't deadlift conventionally because I have varicose veins coupled with superficial thrombophlebitis in my right leg. Deadlifts squeeze the veins like a tube of toothpaste, and last thing I need is a PE.

Probably squat right now, but that's because I've been working on fixing my feet. They were both flat and pointed out like a duck, always have been. I'm almost mad that it only took me a week to get them in good shape and straight again. I wish I had known how to as a kid.

Curls
Maybe it's the 8 months of SS i started with but I can't fucking stand bicel isolations

fuckn nyr

Do sumo

>never done bench presses in my life
>too scared it will give way and crush my neck/chest
>still strong and muscular tho

I've been going to the gym longer than you have been alive, boy

>Use proper grip
>Bar can't fall on you

Gee, so hard. Even if you're pressing 225 for reps, if you fail a set without a spotter, just roll of shame it. I've had 225lbs resting on my chest before after failing, not even light bruising.