What physique and level of facial aesthetics would I need to get this girl?

this is the bare minimum

About 6

bout tree fiddy

No, this is the bare MINIMUM in 2018

I wanna watch them have sex so badly

Friend of mine fucked a girl that looked so close to that it wouldn't surprise me if it was just her. Considering he doesn't lift it doesn't exactly take much - he is 6'5 though.

made for bbc

Big bloatlord cock

>girl
user

You could be skinny fat, as long as you have a decent face. Veeky Forums will never admit that personality is what really gets you the girl/friends/good jobs. Yeah, there are exceptions, but generally, this is true

How do I work on my personality?
I am the virgin from the virgin/chad comics

I unironically look like a slightly worse version of this guy.
Feels good

Get confidence. Read some classic literature. Get Practice talking to people. Say one more line to the cashier at the store: "Did you find everything ok?" "I did. How's your day going?" Just take little steps. If you go to school, talk to people you sit next to: "How's your day going?" It doesn't have to be much, bt you will get more comfortable the more you do it. Little by little my dude. I did the same thing

that is true but there are some standards that girls usually have but they are easy to achieve unless you have a face like potatoman

Nice dubs. And exactly, an average face, with an average body will get you very far as long as you have a personality that gels with hers

pics fag

>ywn have missnoir gf

just

>tfw ywn be tall with a good face and have a comfy stress free life where everything comes easy to you and can still get top tier females even with no effort put into your physique

>posting pictures of myself on here
nah
but I'm
>6'4
>same body but he's probably 5kg heavier than me
>his shoulders are better
>his tan is better
>same haircut
>same eyebrows
>same stubble
>worse mouth

Bare minimum sure went low

Nice larp

Do you honestly think that nerds like OP who think this is a videogame where good body=immediately owed pussy are gonna understand something like that?

>this is the bear minimum

not a larp, but whatever.
Why would I say I'm worse than him if I was LARPing

>read classic literature
yeah because stupid hot girls read anything other than buzzfeed "articles".

Why even live

Don't bother. You'll just fuck it up with your weponised autism.
Kys now you useless sack of shit

Throw on a stained wife beater and start drinking heavily and/or live in or around a traiker park and shell just fall over on your dick.

>girls are interested until they realise i have no social media presence.
Do i just make an instagram?

its even worse youre actually trying to believe in that but deep in your heart you know youre ugly

Say you deleted it. Not as good as having thousands of people pretending to care about you, but being confident about that sort of thing can interest women.

Based loch ness poster

incorrect again, nice try though.
I may have an ugly personality, but I don't have an ugly exterior.
You seem slightly jealous user...

Define what personality you need to have ?

Also you are wrong .

You're stupid. That's why you're alone.

This is my worst fear. I've never given a shit about social media, and now it seems to matter more and more. Like that episode in black mirror, im fucked