Fat behaviors

What fat habits do you have Veeky Forums? I’m an ex-fat and I still keep candy on my night stand just in case

>keep candy on my night stand just in case

In case? IN CASE WHAT

the fuck is wrong with fat people

Calm down bro just in case ya know
I’m not fat anymore so no need to be angry with me

tb h i think a lot of fat people get low blood sugar causing them to overeat, maybe thats why

>Pre breakfast

wut?

I still hate fat people

I still hate sports.

I mean, I workout and I watch them with my friends, but following what's happening and shit is really boring for me.

>just in case ya know
No, I don't know. Like, I can't imagine a scenerio in which I would suddenly need emergency cookies within arms reach... in the middle of the night. See, it's neither a normal thing to do, nor a normal thought most people have.

So again, for what?

that is not a fat behavior.
Watching sports is like cuckoldry, you see other people do what you can do any time.
Go play sports with your friends, and not watch it

I still can look a girl in the eyes without thinking she is disgusted with me.

Never let your kids be fat, anons.

Please.

But I hate sports user.

I hate see them, I hate play them.

Fucking fat ptsd I swear to god.

These people are addicted to food, that's something a lot of people here really don't get. It's a lot harder for someone this fat to just go on a hardcore diet cold turkey. They've been putting back honey buns like a pack-a-day smoker for years, all throughout the day, in the middle of the night, at work, etc.

I can't articulate why but this picture makes me sad. I hate having feelings sometimes bros.

Pizza.

I always cook all of my meals for the week on Sunday to stop myself from getting tempted and yet every other Sunday I still order one. I'm still in the noobie gains period (been lifting 3 months) so it doesn't hurt my progress that bad I imagine but once I get to that intermediate level it has to stop. I always feel like shit after, too.

>expecting a normal relationship with food from a formerly obese person

c'mon son.

>not doing pizzabulk
>not ordering 3 large pizzas for a whole week and eating them every day with all your meals
>Not making your own pizzas on squash/potato crust, covering it with sliced sausage, 5 types of cheese, store bought pepperoni, and bacon
never gonna make it

>ordering pizza
That shit is full of soy
Make your own from whey powder

If you want to stay formerly obese, you better normalise that shit in a hurry, son. This is like an alcoholic keeping a bottle of whisky in a cupboard as a test of will or some shit. And yes, some of them do that. And yes, they always drink it in the end.

i'm not fat bro

this

Sauce on the qt?