Chinese family spend 6 months working out before vs after

>chinese family spend 6 months working out before vs after

Is your family Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

ucrazy.ru/foto/1514538560-vot-kak-zanyatiya-sportom-preobrazili-etu-semeyku-iz-kitaya.html
youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My two brothers are, I am trying to get there. Parents not so much, dad likes his beer too much and mum is one of those "I went to the gym today so I can eat a shit load of food" types.

>Parents had me when they were young and poor
>Raised on carbs and junkfood so always chubby
>Now they make a shit ton of money and eat very healthy. Lots of veges, dad bough a boat and fishes and eats a lot of seafood
>My younger siblings (20 years younger) are all healthy and thin

The baby made a shit ton of gains in that little amount of time

what the fuck the dad

Everyone in my family is pretty fit except my older sister but she's trying to get better.

>6 months
What are they, 5'1?

>chinese family

Most likley something in that range.

Nope. But I can't wait until I stop being a DYEL, maybe then I can get the older one of my sisters to lose weight.

Th dad looks like my old piano teacher

>tfw 6 months and they already look better then me

>Meanwhile...in Muttmerica

>haa we need get fit
>u wan do steroids son?
>ohkay
>women fat. Juss dont eat haha
>we eat dog. VERY good protein.

lmao, i used to be outraged and disgusted by these super obese people, but now i'm just amused (but still disgusted)

this is what happens when you work your glutes every day all day by getting in that deep asian squat

yeah but they earned it too. look at that face

ucrazy.ru/foto/1514538560-vot-kak-zanyatiya-sportom-preobrazili-etu-semeyku-iz-kitaya.html

I feel like they were trying hard to stick out their bellies in the before pics

The dad gained 10 years in both youthful looks and lifespan.

Cool.

Dont get fooled, that is the typical before/after photo.
They did not look as bad in the first one, they just ate chips and bloated their stomachs. Also in the second one they are flexing.

THey probably were very fit some years ago and they know how to exercise and eat.

Dont let "social media stories" get in your head user.

Why have you done this??

The dad's entire face shape changed from round to chiseled. Can't fake that.

God damn, manlets have it so easy

Yeah but his son looks more or less the same minus the stomach and chubby face

I didnt said it was fake "per se" , just that there are other factors to fool you.

Engrish not my first llanguatge, so i cant express myself propery.

Write it in your mothers tongue and let google translate do the rest

they are from hong kong, that's hong kong

I find it really pathetic that people are hating on them for it and saying it's totally 100% fake because there's no way you can get in shape as quickly as they did. People will use any excuse to justify sitting on their fat ass.

Meanwhile, I see this and realize I need to redouble my efforts. Maximum discipline required.

So, what was their routine like?

they still look chinese

So? It takes a few months to lose weight and become healthy. Stop making excuses.

Gooood. Gooood. Let the jealously flow within you.

They've done really well for 6 months but it's not a bloody miracle. Work relatively hard in the gym and eat right and anyone can achieve what they did. Like you said people are just trying to find excuses for why they're still fat as fuck and have made no gains in 2 years.

>tfw look like the after in mornings and like the after in evenings

Shit, meant to say *like the before in evenings

I too browse reddit

What are you trying to say though? Its a realistic feat and an inspiration to get fit. Why does it matter if they are trying to exaggerate in the pictures.

>photoshop
>fake bellies
classic before after pic

My family is extremely sedentary and overweight. My sister is the worst. She puts mayonnaise on everything, lots of takeouts, drinks non-diet soda, drinks alcohol daily, doesn't have a real job

Her boyfriend doesnt seem to care either. Starting to think he's a chubby chaser

Mom
>65 years old, has some farm animals, always up and about, very fit for her age, weighs like 48kg
Brother
>23 yo, never seen him work out, he hides it from me cause I am very fit. Weighs just a few kg less than me, doesn't look skinnyfat but not very muscular either.

My dad is a former pro-athlete and my mother can do one-handed pull-ups, on the other hand they're both shy, socially awkward autists, so yeah, my family is pretty Veeky Forums

Kek'ed and checked

kek

devolution right here

look at that grandpa even got rid of his numale mouth syndrome

That's cute.

Second to left proofs abortion is best method to lose weight.

where's the second baby? Don't tell me that second chick is just fat

you some kinda retard?

Look at the dad in the before pic, he has his mouth open to purposefully hide chin.

Goddamn I am impressed.

>salty pajeet spotted

Cynical people man. Just let them be. They're twisted in the head because of the way they're raised.

they were bloated af in the 'before' pic and flexing in the 'after'.

My entire family is obese and I got pulled into the shitstorm. Mother fed me junkfood most of the time. Fucked up my body bigtime. Decided to do something about it and lost 50kgs. Just about to make it.

My entire family are fitness fanatics
My mum does cross fit 2x a day nearly every day
My dad has done 15 Ironmans and regularly does 100km + bike rides every week
They are nearly 60 by the way, but don't look it at all
I got a bit chubby about a year ago and both my parents regularly pointed out I was fat literally every time I saw them.
I pretty much don't go a day without hitting the gym now

Probably not natty, i bet they feed him onions

>even soy chinks have better jawline than you

I keep seeing this guy everywhere,what is this meme

>tfw started gym with my Dad and Brother
>now Dad does his own shit (aka getting fat a fuck and being old)
>Mum had back problems and took up an interest in gym with her rehab
>now whenever I'm home I go gym with my Brother and Mum when I can

We all Veeky Forums or at least make some attempt. My meal prep and commitment actually gets put to shame whenever I come back during the holidays, not sure how I feel about that.

guy is a kebab remover , (((international crime court))) sentences him and he an hero with poison on live tv. he did nothing wrong

He invented Monster Energy drinks.
This is a rare candid photo of him during a taste test.

I like more dad's body than the young man

Killed himself after being sentenced to prison
What he's drinking is hemlock that he snuck into the court room

(((completely unbiased court))) sentenced him to crimes he did not commit. So he left on his own terms after denouncing the ruling

>relapse on top/no fap 90 days on the bottom

The father made ridiculous gains in all areas.

granddad should leave the fat bitch in the front for a nice young piece of ass.
she's dead weight now.

Fuck,the dad went from actual rapist to please impregnate my daughter

> losing a giant gut and making fantastic facial gains (facial gains WITHOUT surgery) isn't enough for you

Never change, Veeky Forums.

You should be thankful that your younger siblings are healthy

youtube.com/watch?v=M957dACQyfU

Because I could do the same in 6 hours