HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Die in a fire, dyel

Roids are expensive and hard to get

Jeff looks better.

Jeff is natural though!

Roiders are just insecure, greedy and cant get their fucking dick hard anymore. I would never risk that. I love orgies and theres always at least one of that limpdicked roiders.
whats the point of looking manly If you cant enjoy the rewards anymore?
Dont get it but at least i can get those women.
Nattylimit is fine to me

hey man we don't look down on frauds but its not our fault you guys feel guilty for cheating not like you guys are competing anyways so not even cheating desu

>1st guy won’t panic when no source
>other guy will cry into his pillow and most likely will need anti depressant since drugs are the only way he knows how to live
Quality thread twat

If you actually crunch the numbers, it's not.
If you don't aspire to become a whealthy piano, or actually compete, all you need is a few basic compounds. Then remember the PCT phase as well.

My first cycle had a lot of stuff to keep risk of damage to a minimum. Ended up being around $50/month if I am cynical about it. The gains are worth it.

Can someone explain to me how multiple bulk/cut cycles are needed to achieve aesthetics? If you bulked to 180 from 170 then cut back down to 170, wouldn't you look the same as before?

you cut fat and bulk muscle retard

Keep believing the lies made up by jealous natties

Girls LOVE the roid physique. Especially big abs with extremely low bf. Good luck achieving that as a natty fag.

As a natty you might, after maybe 15-25 years of extremely hard work achieve a good looking physique but you'll be old as fuck by then and you will start sagging soon due to old age.

Meanwhile a roider will achieve a much better physique in just 1 year and girls will orgasm from just looking at him

Jeff will probably drop dead before his 50th birthday with the amount of roids he's taken. He isn't as rich as Arnie or Sly and can get away with that (Arnie had his heart replaced with a fucking cow heart).

as someone who cycles, you're not getting seids physique after 1 year, and you still have to eat right and lift hard they're not magic

How about

>roid for a year
>stay natty for 14 years
>start pinning again when you get older

>roid once
>gyno and horrible acne
>can never take off your shirt

They are literally magic regardless what your "experience" says.
nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101

You can eat fucking Pizza every day and train maybe once a week and you gain 4 times as much muscles as a guy with elite genes and good training regime and nutrition and are also way more lean at the end.
That's why training advice from roiders is basically worthless, they actually just must look at weights and gain muscles.

kek'd

Wow, you don't actually believe Arnie has a cow heart do you?

Zyzz isn't a god because of his body. He is a god because of what he taught us. Mainly about women and life.

I love that this article was published in 1996 and came to the conclusion that:

Supraphysiologic doses of testosterone, especially when combined with strength training, increase fat-free mass and muscle size and strength in normal men.

Surely you want to perform research that furthers understanding at least a tiny bit. This conclusion has been known since testosterone was discovered. Heck a remtard with 50IQ could tell you this from watching fitness videos on Youtube.

>Roids are expensive and hard to get
both of those are false

>misinformation

whatever helps you sleep at night

>tfw gyno and horrible acne even though I never roided

Yeah, but no actual research had been done on it. There's plenty of things that anyone with experience of those things KNOWS despite their having never been any clinical trials conducted on them, or despite clinical trials concluding the opposite of the experience of practicioners.

This is just another case study of how retarded science can get in the pursuit of publication credits and grant money. What's even better is that the results of the vast majority of scientific studies have NEVER been reproduced successfully, even in the labs that originally conducted the study.

This doesn't necessarily mean that science is bad, it means you need to apply judgement. Science and the scientific method can provide real insight, but it isn't some fucking magic silver bullet handed down directly from God. It's conducted by mildly retarded mortals just like everything else is.

That's fucking fake.

Who gives a fuck if you die at 50?

I'd rather roid and die at 50 and have a greek god's physique in my early 20s when I slay most pussy than work hard as a natty for 20 years and have a medicore physique by age 35-40

You’d cut your life in half so you could fuck club-sluts for a few years? Good priorities you fucking mong.

>Meanwhile a roider will achieve a much better physique in just 1 ye......
>uses drugs to appease women
wow, no wonder you need to inject test lol

living as an old fart is barely living anyway

imagine being such a pathetic chump bitch that you fanboy a dead roid shitter LMFAO

your point? guy in that pic is not a natty

>muh beast years are muh early 20s
>fucking bar sluts is the best thing in life
Ah, to be young and retarded.

Stop blurring out this annoying faggots face. You've posted your face before Crusader. I don't know why you're now proud of being an uber twink but then again you've lost your mind completely.

And Jeff Darkseid has been roiding for years.

Its still fake tho

>roiding for this

>doesn’t get point

we both natty
we both chad mode
we both slay

there is no need to inject unless you do it for your own ego/want to be absolute peak

2 years natty is more than enough for a comfy life

1 year of pinning is probably not a comfy life after you come off

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAAHH wait ok let me take a break... ok HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA

>ROIDING TO LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO'S BEEN WORKING OUT NATTY FOR 3 MONTHS

>Jeff C.
Trains like an athlete, not a bodybuilder. Thus, focuses lots on conditioning as well.

>Jeff S.
Trains like a bodybuilder. Thus, hardly any conditioning and also roids.

Two different methods of training. Two different goals. Not everyone lifts of aesthetics and for girls like you, OP.

At the end of the day, you are permanently fucking up your hormones, endangering your health and internal organs, just to look better.

None of you are competing. There's no real reason, other than to just take a shortcut to looking better. I mean I understand yiu literally camnot achieve certain physiques natty, but come on, is it worth it if you just want to "mog" people?

If you think you need roids to get girls you're autistic

see
quints of truth

also, see
yesterday night
got dat pure blonde blue eyed virgin grl
date next week. ez af

sorry fo flip familia
phone is retarded

pls don‘t roid to quick boi s

natties on suicide watch

>he thinks zyzz is dead

How do you find them locally?
Just ask the biggest guy at the gym?
How do you go about asking such a sketchy question to some random?

Any link to get us started?
Maybe a way to see sellers reviews...

I'M FUCKING TIRED OF BEING DYEL, WHERE THE FUCK DO I GET JUICE IN A SHITTY SLAVIC POSTCOMMUNIST COUNTRY?

Jeff has been lifting for 10 years tho hasn't he?
At least 7.

This guy is 67 and still enjoying his fitness

that guy isn't actually on roids right?? jesus, his natural test levels must be rock bottom

CROATIA
C
R
O
A
T
I
A

yeah but the right actually achieved it himself, on the left the steroids achieved it for him

Posting from Bizarre world I see. Here in the main time line you can buy 4 years worth of gear for 200 dollars.

People other than bodybuilders who look at you don't give a shit. They mire the person on the right a lot more than the person on the left. Especially girls

yeah but I'm lifting for myself, I guess it all depends if you're lifting for other people or not

>lifting for myself

eh I think it's the best way, if I lifted for others and didn't get mired I'd probably lose motivation - why do you think lifting for myself is stupid?

buying locally in times of the internet
kek mate
fitmisc, browse a bit all you need to know

Grills only care about face and any physique past ottermode with reasonably low bodyfat is equally ripped to them. A dyel twink who is proficient in a martial art could easily beat your ass even though his lifts are half of yours

So what's the reason to roid again?

if you have a shit face you have to make up for it somehow

that girl looks like a man

Left:
Professional career with sports teams
Decades of wisdom and 0 doubts of natty
Right:
Lucky kid who started lifting early and knows what a needle is

I pay less than 500 USD a year for my roids and everything that is needed with them and found them with about an hour of googling.

Jokes on you, I already got dat pubertal gyno

And you're not going to get gyno from mild roids like sust

the really sad thing is the guy on the left is probably also talking something

and still right will get more pussy and miring than left could ever think of

Why roid when all you need to get women is pic related?

Some people aren't ok with being "good enough"

Some people want to be the best

If you put this guy and Jeff Seid next to each other girls would all go for Jeff.

I would hate knowing that I am just good enough, but there are people who are better than me. And unfortunately you can't be the best without roids.

Yeah if you wanna buy jacked shit that will fuck your hormones up. You're spending $50 a month if you want quality shit. Granted thats still not expensive.

hahaha no fucking shot a girl picks jeff seid over ryan gosling

If you roid and you aren't a professional athlete, you are just doing it because you are too autistic to actually talk to a female and you think big muscles will automatically get you laid.

>other girls would all go for Jeff.

Not asking for source, but did you just look until one of those sites seemed legit and went for it?

>picking a mongoloid face Jeff Seid over the fucking goose

Lmao kys yourself retard.

It's the one that got taken off of Reddit. They now have their own site. It's abbreviation is 3 letters.

>ITT

thats a licture of small jeff

The guy in the pic is on gear yes, and does not train at all.

If jeff was as rich and famous and cast in attractive Hollywood roles, he'd outpussy gosling.

You do realize he is on roids? That's not possible natty especially at his age. You defeated your own argument.

Lmao no. Purest stuff available. 100 grams of test for 80 dollars. Then brew it and you have 40 vials that last you years and the quality and cleanliness is far better than any ug labs.

yeah if he was as attractive as gosling he'd get roles that would make him rich and famous enough to outpussy gosling

That's well quick progress in 3 months

He's not dumb fuck

What qualifies as evidence to you idiots blows my mind.

yea she sure does

this guy was natural over here, but he looks like he roiding.

explain

>lifting for others

not natural you idiot
>blindly believing what people say

It's 5 months user

Wgat a fucking tool lmao

He doesn't have the face to get rich and famous.

this confirms to me that you can still get an impressive physique completely natural.

Why do people always imply he has a bad physique
He has a very solid otter mode
Also
>muh Hollywood action star isn't enough, you gotta be a 250lb twink with anime hair!

This is the crux of the matter.

>cruise just to mog others and look better

Quite honestly its pretty feminine in terms of shallowness and baseness. For all the shit about how men try to climb the mountain while women try to relocate the peak of the mountain, apparently a lot of men would rather take a ski lift to the top of a higher mountain than physically climb the shorter one. Sort of defeats the whole point of the analogy.