What is the natural limit for muscle growth at which point is it impossible to gain more muscle so you literally have...

What is the natural limit for muscle growth at which point is it impossible to gain more muscle so you literally have to roid if you want to advance

Other urls found in this thread:

rippedbody.com/maximum-muscular-potential/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Athlean-X is pretty much THE natty limit for all intents and purposes when it comes to being muscular with low body fat. Pic related.

If you're talking pure strength however, I don't know.

There's a thumb formula that is surprisingly close to accurate for its simplicity
>(Height in cm)-100=(max Natty stage level weight in kg)

Stage level is a 6%bf person, theres also a differential between certain people which is compensated by substracting 101 or 99 instead of a 100.
With that weight result you can assess how much muscle mass you can have as a natty. Google max muscular potential for further info but this site summarizes some other formulas and their results

rippedbody.com/maximum-muscular-potential/

he is a gay joke, not even near the natty limit

>t. started SS on january 2

>that hip to waist ratio
poor lad

When you haven't had a gain in years and you've tried every training method under the sun with a perfect diet and sleep.

Then you're probably getting close. I could be pretty strong (185press, 295 BP, 380sq, 475dl) at 15% bodyfat and look pretty good but if I went below that my body just refused to keep muscle and be leaner. I was probably close to my limit unless I wanted to get fatter.

So roids it is.

Nice i'll try to roid before that but i'm an antisocial introvert i can't even talk about basic shit to guys at my gym
>tfl i never get to try steroids

Depends on genetics and race. I used to live in a country where they would hire illegal African immigrants for 2$ an hour to be garbage men. They would literally be wearing dirty ripped up rags for clothes but they had like shredded 18 inch arms.

Literally Bugez
Cunt has great genetics, lifted for 19 years, his body didn't change for 7 years but he's getting stronger

Any "okay" body is natty limit

Any greek god body is roids

Natty limit is different for everyone, my lower body numbers could have likely been much better but I've always been a bench bro.

Also if you want roids, you'll want to find an online source. Guy I knew at the gym was going to charge me 90 bucks for one vial 10ml of testosterone enanthelate, which can be had for 1/3 that price or like 1/25th that price if you homebrew.

I'll try to get them online i want tren very badly

pic related is it. dont care about anyone 'personal' experience or anecdotal stories. this is backed up by testing and science have a better study? post it. anyone significantly bigger than the guy on the right is 100% roiding

Could be

>185press, 295 BP, 380sq, 475d
pls be in kgs

Look at ancient statues.

Those bodies were created with a rudimentary understanding of nutrition, health, medicine and effective exercise.

Today, we are much further advanced in our understanding of all of these things and have the benefit of equipment they literally couldn’t dream of.

The natty limit, at least as far 90% of the fantasists on this board think it is, is completely illogical. You can’t look like Mr Olympia, sure, but Mr Olympia does not look like a human being. Not any more.

Natty limit nothing but an excuse, like “man will never run a sub 4 minute mile”. You can look however you want to. You just have to decide that’s what you want and do it.

99.9% won’t. A 99.9% I’m a part of, but at least I won’t lie to myself about some natty limit when I know it’s humanly possible to work out 5,6,7 hours a day with prefect nutrition and complete rest.

I'd go to tren after you've done like 5 cycles bro. Your body on high testosterone is like a badass brand new corvette. Incredibly fast but comfortable.

Your body on tren is strapping you blind to a skateboard with a rocket capable of sending you to mars attached.

Also I never got a spec of gyno with test and on tren it's a constant battle to keep tits away.

These are powerful drugs, if you're interested in taking them you need to start researching now. They can have a lot of permanent side effects and will cause you to die sooner.

>Bugez
who?

Yes I was natty deadlifting 475kg at 5'11" 14% 185lbs

Eric bugenhagen

wait wait so those stats were in lbs. Lmoaaaaaaaa and you think this is natty limit xd

This guy gets it. Limits are ultimately defined by genetics and will vary for everyone.

If you're stronger and leaner than I was, especially upper body, while being natty. Then great. Either something was wrong with my training or you're more gifted genetically.

If you're not then I suggest you pass all those numbers before you scoff.

>roiders actually believe this.

what is this picture of a dyel supposed to prove?

Post body faggot. I already know you won't

Most people use sandow as a natty limit but the truth is training,diet and fitness science improved 1000 percent since he was relevant,it ultimatly boils down to genetics,i know people who look like shit and use steroids and nattys who look like they use gear

>nattys who look like they use gear
Pics?