What bicep and tricep exercise have you found the most success with?

What bicep and tricep exercise have you found the most success with?

I literally cannot grow my arms and I have seriously tried every curl and tricep exercise under the sun

Triceps
> lying triceps extension rippetoe style
> bench dips

Weighted dips
Barbell curl

kickbacks + dips + tate press

I do 70 lb hammer curls, shit gets me w them big ceps. You just gotta lift higher weights

what's a good rep range for building yuge bicepts and triceps? I'm doing 4x6-8's and progressing after banging out 8 with good form.

Biceps has type II Fibre muscle that responds the best to HEAVY WEIGHTS.

Lift heavy shit my dude.

overhead press, overhead ticeps extentions and dips for tricpes
pullups and concentrationcurls with dumbells stabilised on you leg for biceps
very slow negatives on the isolations

The key is to do them consistently, your bis especially are small enough that they can recover in a day from almost anything
Hammer curls, 21s, preacher curls work well for bis
Skullcrushers, pushdowns, tricep bench work well for tris
Good luck friend

Lying cable curls
V-bar pushdowns
Around 4 sets of 15-20 for both exercises gives me a great pump.

I thought because they small that you should only do 10-15 sets of them a week?

Dips for triceps and 21 s for biceps

Nah nigga smaller muscles recover faster. That's why you can do shoulders err'day since theres 3 muscles in that bunch and they're small as fuck

>That's why you can do shoulders every day

You stick with 1 bicep movement. Take Barbell Curls for example. Do it 3x a week with w/e weight you can do for 12 reps. Each session add ½lb until you can't do 12 anymore. Then with w/e weight you stalled at, keep doing that weight until you can hit 12 again and then progress.

12-15. The secret to mass is volume, volume, volume.

>the smaller a muscle, the less bloodflow it gets, so it recovers slower
>Shoulders everyday

do wrist rollers you fucking faggot

You clearly have big arms so stop trying to show off

Dumbell skullcrushers
Dumbell row and Hammer Curl
bicep curls are good too

Biceps: Weighted Chins (or just heavy BB rows), followed by heavy EZ-Bar Curls in the 6-8 rep range + lighter sets of 12.

Triceps: My tri's get pretty juice from only pressing, but what i do for extra triceps is Lying Triceps Extensions with the EZ-Bar, usually 3 sets for 10 reps, then a burn out with lighter weights for 15 reps.

Shit doesn't have to be so complicated, just figure out how to load your biceps/triceps with heavy weights, then do some more volume. "More exercises" isn't really the answer, unless there's a _specific_ part of your bi/tri thats lacking.

Biceps:
Seated Incline curls with your arms out to the side. 5x12 with a 4 second negative.

Triceps:
Reverse grip cable pushdowns.
Dumbbell Tricep extension

Weighted dips and chinups, full ROM

>That's why you can do shoulders every day