I cant do it bros. faking laughter at her dumb remarks...

i cant do it bros. faking laughter at her dumb remarks. conversing at a 6th grade level amd being called weird when i bring up anything remotely adult. its like im babysitting 24/7 she doesnt clean up after herself she doesnt shower before getting into bed she stopped wearing make up on weekends. her interests are whatever im doing. her complete lack of stoicism makes me unstoic. she cant figure anything out without me helping her. she insists i stop lifting because her dad used to lift and now has a bad back because of it. i thought i wanted a gf but bros im going to kill her

Not everyone showers before bed, and no makeup on the weekend sounds fine desu (unless you're going out), but just fucking dump her.

Really most of this should have been apparent before thos stage.

People are going to tell you to dump her etc etc but there's a good solution for you.

Just talk to get, you have nothing to lose at this point. If she doesn't understand, only then, dump her.
But you should talk, thats how you solve issues in a relationship my man.

Welcome to women

are you soft in the head? showers before bed meaning sex

and of course makeup on weekends means going out.

holy crap what are you even

why do you want a stoic gf? Men and women are not supposed to be the same. Women are supposed to be warm, passionate, caring, overly emotional and loving whereas men are supposed to be stoic, calm, diligent and controlled. This is only my conception but i cannot imagine why youd want a stoic cold gf unless you see a gf as a friend who happens to lend you their onahole.

>she doesnt clean up after herself
that sounds awful though desu. You need to train that bitch how to keep a house for when you make babies together.
>she insists i stop lifting because her dad used to lift and now has a bad back because of it.
Nigga, ignore her - she wont leave you over this and more fool her if she does.
Seriously though why do you want a manly gf? Are you sure you even want a gf or do you just need some friends and want some fucc.

Break up

it was never ever worth it. maybe there is a girl out there that grinds as much as you do. I say if you want to date find someone you see a future with past beauty but from my eyes theyre kind of all the same and being single is just too comfortable

you are dating a dumb woman
either stay with her and deal with her for the rest of your life
or
move on and find somebody else
if i were you i would have never cuffed a dumb woman in the first place
but in your shoes
you will either move on or suffer
action must be taken for improvement

a non retarded response on Veeky Forums? what the fuck

The chances of being completely compatible with your first gf are astronomically slim. If you can't reconcile with your differences then just move on. Also stop bragging about having a gf faggot.

Women only care as much as they can manipulate you, no woman is selfless as you believe, then again neither is any man. Love, especially in this year is mostly fake concern and devotion in hopes gaining something from an emotional investment.

Who the fuck showers immediately before they have sex every single time, you sound like a robot

this

>latches on to the first girl to see him naked
>surprised when she might not be a good gf

all women are the same

i fail to see any relevance of your post in response to me. I never said 'women are all selfless and nice' for i know full well that they are not but this does not change the ideal. Just as every man does feel emotion and sadness he should hide it to appear as the masculine ideal and a woman should appear warm and compassionate in accordance with her role. Relationships are born out of nature and are not fairytale of this i am well aware but that does not explain wanting an almost homosexual relationship.

Nah it just means what he said you dumb fuck.

people that get to know each other

in a relationship
sex is fine in the morning etc

but with new people t his happenes rarely

Are you fucking off your meds?

what the fuck? I mean if I'm having sex for the first time with the person, then it's probably going to be after a date so I would have already had a shower by then. why the fuck would you have to shower right before sex on a regular? I wouldn't even give a shit if my girl hadn't showered in a day because as long as her pussy is clean, the rest doesn't matter. having to shower before sex makes it seem like a goddamn ritual, hence making the entire act unsexy as fuck. hell, I was already feeling stupid for brushing my teeth prior to sex in the morning on New Year's

>not training your bitch to be obedient
you can blame yourself faggot

he probably also folds his clothes before sex

dump her and realize that not just any girl is sufficient. find one that's proper, not retarded and compatible with you.

>showers before bed meaning sex

What fucking autistic world are you from?

>sex is fine in the morning etc
>but with new people t his happenes rarely
Whut? Almost all woman want another plowing the next morning after a hookup.
You must be doing something very very wrong user.